Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game 11:04 - May 14 with 1954 viewsfreddieeddie

I always look at Wycombes score after our cos of my man love for Ainsworths.
If Wycombe make it to the final could QPR fans have a section near to Wycombes fans to cheer them on?
How many would go. Hope he makes it as a manager and manages us at some point.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 12:49 - May 14 with 1858 viewsMichael_Hunt

As I live local, (well 15 miles, which counts as local round here), I go to Wycombe now & again if the R's aren't playing, meaning I'm on their database.

If they get to the final I'll make the effort to go and cheer them on.
Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 14:25 - May 14 with 1773 viewsterryb

Having lived & been brought up 10 miles from that unholy place I can only wish that they lose on penalties in the final! That would learn them! I preferred last season when I thoght they would be relegated.

The one club that makes C****** look a decent club!

The town is awful, the club is even worse & I saw the worst gig I have witnessed in that s***hole.

Betjeman was wrong. The bombs would have been better off dropping there rather than Slough!
Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 14:28 - May 14 with 1766 viewsJonDoeman

Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 14:25 - May 14 by terryb

Having lived & been brought up 10 miles from that unholy place I can only wish that they lose on penalties in the final! That would learn them! I preferred last season when I thoght they would be relegated.

The town is awful, the club is even worse & I saw the worst gig I have witnessed in that s***hole.

Betjeman was wrong. The bombs would have been better off dropping there rather than Slough!

You're not a fan then Terry ?

It Is What It Is !!

Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 22:31 - May 14 with 1579 viewsMichael_Hunt

TBF, when I was a youngster it along with Aylesbury and Newbury were country ideals.

Agreed today it's a shitehole.

Also 40 years ago I met my now missus there, for that alone it should be bombed!
Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 09:50 - May 15 with 1394 viewsJonDoeman

Probably go to Wembley if Brentford do Boro tonight Fred.

It Is What It Is !!

Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 15:27 - May 15 with 1297 viewsthemodfather

let wycombe have their own day, of course cheer em on, i will....but would qpr want a large group of other fans turning up?
Can QPR have section at Wembley for Wycombe game on 21:04 - May 23 with 1088 viewsterryb

Add a last minute equaliser & it was even better than I could have hoped for!

I know most fo you would have preferred the W****** to have won, but that was BRILLIANT!

Probably you think my hatred is illogical, but then so is ours for C******, Ipswich's for Norwich, Burnley for Blackburn etc. Others won't understand, but tonight the footballing God's have spoken. THANK YOU!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024