Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred. 09:31 - May 16 with 20804 viewsDiscodroids

Newcastle....Before i shoot off to the boozer for a pint of stella 'in a thin glass'..

im hoping bondys 'piss holes in the snow' eyes see 3 points and a bit of london pride back to W12.

lets hope Tony fernandes does more than sit in his motor and whistle 'rule britanna' in the close season.
youre a big man but your woefully out of shape tony , with the premier league its a full time job.

heres how to deal with Christopher Ramfukker @TM..
http://i.imgur.com/ZbK3BGy.webm

now, body disposed of,
'get jackett'
[Post edited 16 May 2015 10:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred. on 09:47 - May 16 with 6403 viewsWeaverQPR

3-1 newcastle toon toon barmy army

@WeavQPR

Match Fred. on 10:04 - May 16 with 6376 viewspaulparker

I've had a tenner on Newcastle to win 1-2 and a fiver on a 1-1 with Austin scoring first ,
Would love to see Petrasso and Sutherland play today but with super Chris as manager expect to see SWP start
Lose to John carvers lot and we really are dog sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Fred. on 10:10 - May 16 with 6370 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred. on 10:04 - May 16 by paulparker

I've had a tenner on Newcastle to win 1-2 and a fiver on a 1-1 with Austin scoring first ,
Would love to see Petrasso and Sutherland play today but with super Chris as manager expect to see SWP start
Lose to John carvers lot and we really are dog sh1t

we know were shit pp. its the type of shit we are that intrigues me..

is it runny ?, tapeworm ridden ?, streaked with blood ?, contain sweetcorn?, or contain tonys dream manger baked inside it?.

your tenner on a 1-2 looks good to me. would love to see sutherland, petrasso today , however there probably giving bondys mrs a good seeing to whilst high on clarky cat.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred. on 10:18 - May 16 with 6355 viewspaulparker

Match Fred. on 10:10 - May 16 by Discodroids

we know were shit pp. its the type of shit we are that intrigues me..

is it runny ?, tapeworm ridden ?, streaked with blood ?, contain sweetcorn?, or contain tonys dream manger baked inside it?.

your tenner on a 1-2 looks good to me. would love to see sutherland, petrasso today , however there probably giving bondys mrs a good seeing to whilst high on clarky cat.

I'd say the one with Tony's manager baked in it that's been left in your backgarden by next doors dog without your knowledge , the turd that is baking in the sun that you can't help treading in while wearing your flip flops ,

You can guarantee that Newcastle-will get the points for survival with forgotten man papa cisse clinching the winner

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Fred. on 10:26 - May 16 with 6337 viewsHayesender

It'll be like that Stockport game all those years ago.

0-3

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Fred. on 10:35 - May 16 with 6322 viewsToast_R

At least there's no Jose Bosingwa this time gifting penalties and playing one touch with Green.

0-0 I reckon. Two teams as equal as poor going through the motions. I think Hull will dig Newcastle out of this particular hole.
Match Fred. on 10:39 - May 16 with 6316 viewsDiscodroids

got a sweet bet on..first goalscorer , heart throb and ex QPR legend back to haunt us. Dave McCreery

evens.

those odds may shorten if we play a back three of clint, dunne and caulker. so lump on.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 11:20]

Match Fred. on 10:44 - May 16 with 6308 viewspaulparker

Match Fred. on 10:39 - May 16 by Discodroids

got a sweet bet on..first goalscorer , heart throb and ex QPR legend back to haunt us. Dave McCreery

evens.

those odds may shorten if we play a back three of clint, dunne and caulker. so lump on.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 11:20]

never mind your hipster beards and side partings that's a proper footballers haircut right there

Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred. on 10:50 - May 16 with 6291 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred. on 10:44 - May 16 by paulparker

never mind your hipster beards and side partings that's a proper footballers haircut right there

what was going through our daves mind as he looked in the mirror before he hit a biggs market shithouse of geordie whores??

"hey, this hairstlye/eclectic mix of max wall, the lead singer of chicory tip and the bottom half of mad max's 'master blaster ' will have me sunk to the nuts more than the durham pipers up a choir boy."

'I don't care how late it is, I'm not going home 'cause I'm having a wonderful time!'
#mcvicar
[Post edited 16 May 2015 10:53]

Match Fred. on 11:10 - May 16 with 6254 viewsactonman

Decided against it today , last week just really p!ssed me off and I'm still fcuking seething over it !

That and the fact jnr Acton has decided to go to a friends birthday instead of watching us play a nothing game and wasting the whole day doing it !

So I had the choice , go on my own, get right on it and watch the boys or stay at home and carry on laying my patio ,

Where's my trowel gone ?
Match Fred. on 11:26 - May 16 with 6232 viewsjohncharles

Match Fred. on 11:10 - May 16 by actonman

Decided against it today , last week just really p!ssed me off and I'm still fcuking seething over it !

That and the fact jnr Acton has decided to go to a friends birthday instead of watching us play a nothing game and wasting the whole day doing it !

So I had the choice , go on my own, get right on it and watch the boys or stay at home and carry on laying my patio ,

Where's my trowel gone ?

I'm going but I have a feeling that by half time I'll be wishing I had a patio to lay.

Strong and stable my arse.

Match Fred. on 11:32 - May 16 with 6214 viewsHooparoo

Spoke to a mate of mine today who's a Toon fan and he said that a lot of Toon fans want them to get relegated so that Ashley would leave. How fcking inspirational!

And I thought we were a basket case. 🙈

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Fred. on 12:09 - May 16 with 6186 viewsDiscodroids

The Ramfukker@TM Vs John Carver.

'release the krakens '

Match Fred. on 12:15 - May 16 with 6165 viewsRs_Holy

Match Fred. on 11:32 - May 16 by Hooparoo

Spoke to a mate of mine today who's a Toon fan and he said that a lot of Toon fans want them to get relegated so that Ashley would leave. How fcking inspirational!

And I thought we were a basket case. 🙈

Dull, Drab, Pedestrian!... We'll make a few mistakes in defence and a couple of them will get punished!... Sorry to disappoint the Toon fans but you're staying up lads!!! 2 - 0 to the Magpies....
I'm kind of hoping the R's-wHiPe dwarf gets a game today!... Would liven things up and we could give him a Bosingwa style send off!!!
Match Fred. on 12:19 - May 16 with 6151 viewsWeaverQPR

Be typical we wallop these chunts 4-0 today, play them off the park, Les loves it, RAMBO'S DA MAN 4 YEAR DEAL!!!!

@WeavQPR

Match Fred. on 12:20 - May 16 with 6148 viewslondonscottish

Match Fred. on 11:26 - May 16 by johncharles

I'm going but I have a feeling that by half time I'll be wishing I had a patio to lay.

I haven't left yet and am already regretting the fact I won't get my lawn cut.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Fred. on 12:42 - May 16 with 6092 viewsPunteR

1-1. Austin to score. We haven't scored many own goals this season so I think were due one,Dunne to do the honours .89th min of course..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Fred. on 12:44 - May 16 with 6081 viewsNov77

Haven't won a home game since Dec 20th 2014, think our surrender monkeys are going to show up today when we're already down?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match Fred. on 12:53 - May 16 with 6051 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred. on 12:19 - May 16 by WeaverQPR

Be typical we wallop these chunts 4-0 today, play them off the park, Les loves it, RAMBO'S DA MAN 4 YEAR DEAL!!!!

thats the sum of all my fears.

Match Fred. on 12:58 - May 16 with 6043 viewsconnell10

4-0 to the magners at the moment!!! Get in there my beauty!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match Fred. on 13:01 - May 16 with 6035 viewsconnell10

Match Fred. on 12:58 - May 16 by connell10

4-0 to the magners at the moment!!! Get in there my beauty!!

We will meet again, don't know where don't know when but I know we will meet again some sunny day!!!

Match Fred. on 13:02 - May 16 with 6032 viewsWeaverQPR

Les up next on talkshite

@WeavQPR

Match Fred. on 13:02 - May 16 with 6031 viewsTheBlob

Villa getting well turned over - 3-0 down after 16 minutes.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred. on 13:06 - May 16 with 6019 viewsconnell10

Match Fred. on 13:02 - May 16 by TheBlob

Villa getting well turned over - 3-0 down after 16 minutes.

6-0 to the magners let's go focking mental, let's go focking mental!! The place is rocking!!! 😀

Match Fred. on 13:19 - May 16 with 5993 viewsWeaverQPR

Les to impose twitter ban next year on players

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024