Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who do we want then?...... 19:04 - May 19 with 14363 viewsbacardiinbrissie

I dont know a great deal about the players in the lower leagues but who should we be looking at getting in? Anyone stand out?
Would anyone take Mackie back from Reading? or what about Simpson from Leicester beasue he isnt getting much playing time.
I guess were going to get the usual Rhodes etc names, but bearing in mind our limited finances, is there anyone who we should be aiming for. Id imagine most positions are up for grabs in our squad right now except maybe Yun's & the keepers.?
Thoughts?
So, who do we want then?...... on 11:08 - May 24 with 2634 viewsstevec

Considering how highly rated Dean Parrett was at 15 and his subsequent fall from Spurs to Stevenage you'd think give him a wide berth, but he seems to have turned it round down in League 2 and might be a very cheap gamble worth taking.
So, who do we want then?...... on 11:12 - May 24 with 2609 viewsDiscodroids

So, who do we want then?...... on 09:48 - May 24 by Pey

Waghorn, thats another player i always liked.
What has become of him ? Thought he was destined for big things.
Has he still got that speed left in his legs ?
I've remember him well he would be the outcome when you would shake a cocktail with the ingredients of Jonathan Walters, James Vardy and Jamie Mackie.

Speaking of Jamie Mackie, he wouldn't be a bad shout for next season.
Connolly at a free is also a worthwile gamble.

'I've remember him well he would be the outcome when you would shake a cocktail with the ingredients of Jonathan Walters, James Vardy and Jamie Mackie. '

bang on point there mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

So, who do we want then?...... on 11:35 - May 24 with 2590 viewsTheBlob

Lewis Dunk from Brighton -solid.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So, who do we want then?...... on 00:02 - May 25 with 2502 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32846563

Ben Pringle and captain Craig Morgan are set to leave Rotherham United after turning down contract offers.

Midfielder Pringle, 25, made 43 appearances in 2014-15 while defender Morgan, 29, appeared 38 times.

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So, who do we want then?...... on 08:20 - May 25 with 2467 viewsPey

So, who do we want then?...... on 11:35 - May 24 by TheBlob

Lewis Dunk from Brighton -solid.

Dont know that guy well but he seems to have had a good season in the championship according to Squawka.
A site which is all about statistics in the game, interesting stuff they got about players and teams.......

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#f
[Post edited 25 May 2015 8:22]
So, who do we want then?...... on 09:11 - May 25 with 2407 viewsDiscodroids

ive watched john welsh from preston the sum total of three times on the box this season..

using this traditional method, i can confirm to you all, that hes a far better player than £6-£10 million eddie stobbart back of a lorry calais jumper, sandro .
[Post edited 25 May 2015 9:35]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

So, who do we want then?...... on 09:34 - May 25 with 2392 viewsozexile

Aaron mooy from Melbourne city. Box to box midfielder scores goals, ghosts past players and good with either foot. Can also put a tackle in.
So, who do we want then?...... on 09:47 - May 25 with 2382 viewsrichpr

Message from HR..

get some experience in (and take a risk with anyone with history of bad injuries)...

Friedel
Sandro (oh - we've already signed him!)
Asley Cole (wants to come back to London and needs a new house)
Carlton Cole (tried to get him last year - even more experienced and slow now - perfect for QPR)
Beckham (that will get me in the papers again)
Snodgrass (can compare leg injuries)
Drogba (teach youngsters how to swallow dive)
Frank Lampard - goes without saying
BTW.. sold Taraabt to an abertoir - got some nice rump steaks out of it - not my normal level of cashback

Just off for a walk with my dog - Swiss Bank account

Bye QPR - thanks for the last 2 years
Login to get fewer ads

So, who do we want then?...... on 10:06 - May 25 with 2359 viewsTheBlob

So, who do we want then?...... on 08:20 - May 25 by Pey

Dont know that guy well but he seems to have had a good season in the championship according to Squawka.
A site which is all about statistics in the game, interesting stuff they got about players and teams.......

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#f
[Post edited 25 May 2015 8:22]

Good resource - thanks for that.

So, who do we want then?...... on 11:14 - May 25 with 2304 viewsganjR

So, who do we want then?...... on 00:02 - May 25 by HollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32846563

Ben Pringle and captain Craig Morgan are set to leave Rotherham United after turning down contract offers.

Midfielder Pringle, 25, made 43 appearances in 2014-15 while defender Morgan, 29, appeared 38 times.

Pringle is a great shout. Looks like a QPR winger!
So, who do we want then?...... on 11:23 - May 25 with 2292 viewskarl

Ciftci in the papers for biting an opponent in Dundee derby yesterday, long ban possible
So, who do we want then?...... on 12:10 - May 25 with 2262 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Would Bamford go on loan again?
Massimo Luongo from Swindon
I assume Bristol City wouldn't sell Jay Emmanuel Thomas now they are promoted
Douglas from Brentford? out of contract
Harry Arter another out of contract player from Bournemouth

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

So, who do we want then?...... on 12:38 - May 25 with 2226 viewsderbyhoop

If Bamford goes on loan, again, it will probably be to a mid-table PL club. He's got nothing to prove at Championship level. He could boost Chelsea's English contingent.

I read that JET was being released by Brizzle. Seems odd. Is it money, ability or attitude?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

So, who do we want then?...... on 14:46 - May 25 with 2167 viewsrsonist

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/11628315/Aston-Villa

‎Tim Sherwood has tabled a £3.5million bid for Swindon Town's Massimo Luongo and Ben Gladwin as he begins his preparations for next season.

But Sherwood, the Aston Villa manager, is facing competition from Queens Park Rangers after the relegated London club matched the offer for the highly-rated midfielders.
So, who do we want then?...... on 18:00 - May 25 with 2067 viewsonlyrinmoray

After watching the PO Final George Friend at Boro has always looked a consistently good player Would he come to us... would anyone ? Left back is always a problem for us. Seems like Yun cant be relied upon to put in consistent performances
So, who do we want then?...... on 10:17 - May 26 with 1951 viewsTheBlob

Maybe Senderos from Villa.Experienced head at the back - still only 30,
Callow youth not enough.

So, who do we want then?...... on 11:23 - May 26 with 1928 viewskarl

Scott Bain 23 yr old keeper at Dundee just broken into Scotland squad (Strachan has been doing this with young 3rd choice players lately).
Jason Naismith 20 yr old fullback at St Mirren, raw defensively but strong and fast when attacking, thought he was great prospect last season but looked poorer in a relegated team which is of course usual with younger players.
Aberdeen have a good youth set up and have a 19 yr old, Lawrence Shankland, who has scored a barrowload in the u 20 league never seen him play but highly rated.
Niall McGinn will be known to the N Ireland contingent 27 yr old and had 2 very good seasons. Bolton and Leeds interested apparently he would like a move, good goalscoring link man.
So, who do we want then?...... on 17:47 - May 27 with 1845 viewsJamie

With Spurs keen on Trippier, would love to see us try and get DeAndre Yedlin on loan. Still young and raw but an absolute menace going forwards.

Would also look at Cody Cropper, US u23 keeper, just been released by Saints, would make a good backup to McCarthy.
So, who do we want then?...... on 18:06 - May 27 with 1821 viewsTGRRRSSS

So, who do we want then?...... on 16:57 - May 21 by Northernr

Not much gets past Jackett, they'll have a bloody good team next year. All quick and physical and attacking. Hate teams like that.

Would have been perfect for us really. Always rated him myself
So, who do we want then?...... on 21:26 - May 27 with 1743 viewsrsonist

So, who do we want then?...... on 09:48 - May 24 by Pey

Waghorn, thats another player i always liked.
What has become of him ? Thought he was destined for big things.
Has he still got that speed left in his legs ?
I've remember him well he would be the outcome when you would shake a cocktail with the ingredients of Jonathan Walters, James Vardy and Jamie Mackie.

Speaking of Jamie Mackie, he wouldn't be a bad shout for next season.
Connolly at a free is also a worthwile gamble.

Talking of this type I see Jamie Ward is out of contract...
So, who do we want then?...... on 21:29 - May 27 with 1732 viewsSuffolkHoop

Has Jamie Ward left Derby yet?
So, who do we want then?...... on 21:35 - May 27 with 1717 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Im hoping the Massimo deal goes through if only to boost our Aussie National meet ups.
He looked good at the Asian cup and i reckon he could do a decent job for us. I'd like to say there are a few others over here but sadly the level of footie (soccer!!) is pretty dire if Im honest.
There was talk of Breshia but not sure he's good enough.
Sadly the "Roar" (Brisbane ) have absolutley zero players I'd like to see in the Hoops. I hear Del Piero is thinking of quiting Sydney though..?!!
So, who do we want then?...... on 15:00 - May 28 with 1616 viewsRANGERS4EVER

So, who do we want then?...... on 12:10 - May 25 by RANGERS4EVER

Would Bamford go on loan again?
Massimo Luongo from Swindon
I assume Bristol City wouldn't sell Jay Emmanuel Thomas now they are promoted
Douglas from Brentford? out of contract
Harry Arter another out of contract player from Bournemouth

Thats one down.
JET being linked as well

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

So, who do we want then?...... on 18:56 - May 28 with 1557 viewsDANRANGER

So, who do we want then?...... on 15:00 - May 28 by RANGERS4EVER

Thats one down.
JET being linked as well

JET if on reasonable wages would be a decent free transfer. We need a forward who can create for themselves and although he can be hit and miss can still be coached into a decent championship standard striker. We need more options up front this season and James Vaughn could be another cheap option. Maynard mentioned also, always rated him.

What happened to nick Powell? Looked a quality player 2 seasons back but united ruined him ala zaha.
So, who do we want then?...... on 19:02 - May 28 with 1546 viewsTopCat34

Could do a lot worse than JET imo..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024