Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. 13:24 - May 23 with 9591 viewsDiscodroids

well done...

my sister had a civil ceremony with her girlfriend a couple of years ago.. they drink, take drugs, fu.ck , vote labour are primary school teachers in east london and own two cats..and apparently, there very happy with the situation.

in the year 2015 why do people give a flying fk about how others live their sex lives?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:53 - May 24 with 2260 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:48 - May 24 by TheBlob

You leave Pandora out of this.She was a nice Catholic girl until she got behind with the rent.It was either that or the bailiffs.

😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:56 - May 24 with 2252 viewsHollowayRanger

well the boys like the boys
and the girls like the girls
its a mixed up motherless shook up world

anyone remember who sang that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:59 - May 24 with 2249 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:56 - May 24 by HollowayRanger

David Cameron?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:00 - May 24 with 2247 viewsTheBlob

You did,we just heard you.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:10 - May 24 with 2222 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:39 - May 24 by Hooparoo

Why stop here? What about legalising polygamy? We wouldn't want to discriminate against people who want to have 15 wives would we? That would be unfair.

Pandora's box.

It's a question of equality not legality. Comparing polygamy to gay marriage is mental, but here's a scenario:

Imagine:

Polygamy is legal , but only white people can do it.

Just swap the word polygamy for marriage, and white for gay and you have the situation in Ireland pre referendum.

The western world is changing. And it will affect your life in almost zero ways.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 11:12]
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:14 - May 24 with 2203 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:10 - May 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

It's a question of equality not legality. Comparing polygamy to gay marriage is mental, but here's a scenario:

Imagine:

Polygamy is legal , but only white people can do it.

Just swap the word polygamy for marriage, and white for gay and you have the situation in Ireland pre referendum.

The western world is changing. And it will affect your life in almost zero ways.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 11:12]

What about first cousins or brother and sister? A precedent has been set regarding people's "rights" so it will only be a matter of time before someone will test it out.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:21 - May 24 with 2186 viewsTheBlob

Why go and spoil a perfectly good relationship by getting married anyway?This headlong rush will fizzle out eventually.Making things legal kills off the moment - just like CB radio.

Or mass murder.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:24 - May 24 with 2184 viewsDiscodroids

I see satan is alive and flourishing among the sewer that is the LFW Message board.
spake of man laying with man in unholy demonic tongue .The male form crafted in gods image laid on the pulpit of depravity for corrupted seed of ezekiel to lust over with perversions of the third (japs) eye.

Never has thine eye been so offended that i must pluck it from its socket and cast under foot, begat of gods holy love in matromonial union, twixt man. woman or beast with unyielding furry hole.

thou will do well to heed thee.
Shuttle runs with young boys , feeling no shame in our nakedness, Free of stout hemp undergarments and the blood of the lamb..

toil ye at young christian workshops on guiding man childs on the moral dangers of homosexuality less god smote thee with leprosey of the balls that they shrivel and drop off, to be crushed under mans foot begat of holy baby making seed.

go forth and free ye minds of corrupt flesh and toil ye on the salt mud flaps with hairless man childs in thee art of wrestling

me , im off for a run of the mill wan k on x hamster.com over interacial cream pies while jo's having a lie in.

im in de mood for luff..
[Post edited 24 May 2015 11:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:47 - May 24 with 2152 viewsTacticalR

For me the interesting question is why the conservatives have abandoned Thatcher-style gay-bashing. Victorian values anyone?

I think this is part of a wider transformation of consciousness that has taken place over the last thirty years. It has been realised that homosexuality, women's rights, or anti-racism, previously believed to have been radical, do not interfere with the business of capitalist exploitation, and are therefore not subversive of the existing order. If anything it is capitalism itself that tends to eradicate these distinctions ('equal pay for equal work').

Of course this transformation of consciousness has not extended to the darkest corners of Holloway Road.

Air hostess clique

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:48 - May 24 with 2150 viewseasthertsr

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:14 - May 24 by Hooparoo

What about first cousins or brother and sister? A precedent has been set regarding people's "rights" so it will only be a matter of time before someone will test it out.

I'm sorry but how are you affected by what other consenting adults do? What is the problem? The definition of what a marriage is, is not set in stone, it is what we want it to be. Clearly most people have no problem with two people who love each other getting wed. All the opposition to gay marriage comes from the various religions who follow centuries old dogma as 'truth', the world is moving on thank goodness.
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 11:52 - May 24 with 2138 viewsTheBlob

Why make a song and dance out of everything?

As Fred Astaire said.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 12:02 - May 24 with 2117 viewskensalriser

Gay marriage is the thin end of the wedge that leads to polygamy and incest!

And the guy who has kids with dykes by way of artificial insemination thinks marriage is there for a man and a woman who want to have children.

Sometimes I think disco is one of the more sane ones around here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 12:39 - May 24 with 2079 viewsloftboy

I have a few mates from school on Facebook because of the stigma back in the 80's married women when they were actually gay, they are now in civil partnerships and are still the same person I knew just happier, if two people want to get married then who am I to say it's not "normal".
Holloway, as a person who's life mission is to wear out as many Turkey basters as possible I'm quite surprised by your view.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:00 - May 24 with 2047 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 12:02 - May 24 by kensalriser

Gay marriage is the thin end of the wedge that leads to polygamy and incest!

And the guy who has kids with dykes by way of artificial insemination thinks marriage is there for a man and a woman who want to have children.

Sometimes I think disco is one of the more sane ones around here.

If you're so sure of the moral superiority of your view then I don't understand why you feel the need to ridicule someone else's opinion. This is a forum after all.

Time will tell who is right I suppose. At the end of the day there are millions of more important issues to worry about in the world than gay marriage.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:01]

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:04 - May 24 with 2041 viewsLblock

Was it those Chelscum vvankers Blur?

Stigma is still out there.
Got chatting with the younger fraternity a while back and said yeah I went to a few gay clubs and plenty of places like Malibu Stacy where no fanny trannies where "de riguer" when I was younger. They were slack jaw in amazement..... didn't even understand the "best music, nest drugs and lots of women" angle.

As the old classic line goes... "I dont mind you being gay... just dont thrust it in my face"
I detest the other right on position where LGBT is worn like a crown. Just get over yourselves and crack on living alongside everyone and we'll all rub along just fine.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:29 - May 24 with 1885 viewsPunteR

The churches and religion in general have let a lot of people down over the Century's,and is full of contradictions.
I personally haven't got a problem with any lifestyle that doesn't hurt anybody else,and in this day and age anything goes. But if god did write the bible for the benefit of human life and says that homosexuality is wrong, then I don't understand why churches would allow gay marriage. If the bible is open to interpretation then what is the point of it. People just do what they want to do anyway.
The church is falling flat on its face and I for one am glad about that. That doesn't mean I don't believe in God or got a rainbow flag hanging outside my window.
If gay people want the blessing of god in their marriage I don't know why they would want it in a church because the churches have spent centuries telling gay people they will burn in hell for eternity for committing such a "sin".
Everybody should get married in Vegas by Elvis.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:04]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:34 - May 24 with 1877 viewsDiscodroids

any of you on this board have been to trade( gay night @hard house) at turnmills in the late 90's with the late great tony de vit, and blu peter.

3am to 1o am it was the greatest,most hedonistic ampitheatre that ive ever been in. it was legend.

i remember going to comptons and the admiral duncan in old compton street a fair few times in the 90's before going out to the gardening club, mud club or whoop it up . like paul parker , its all farmers markets and b&q now for fence posts and compost.

like i said my sister is happy and content and thats all that matters to me, i have a half brother whose gay as well !! and very happy with his partner of ten years(therve been together since they were 17) we take this piss out of each other and crack on with life.

and before you ask ..i dont have one gay gene in me, unless akos buzacky is up for me licking peanut butter off the back of his knees of course.

Lets hope we get this QPR PODCAST LGBT Supporters grouP sorted out in the summer .

Scandalous dereliction of duty from clive.

disgusted.,
chingford

[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:42]

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:38 - May 24 with 1866 viewsTheBlob

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:29 - May 24 by PunteR

The churches and religion in general have let a lot of people down over the Century's,and is full of contradictions.
I personally haven't got a problem with any lifestyle that doesn't hurt anybody else,and in this day and age anything goes. But if god did write the bible for the benefit of human life and says that homosexuality is wrong, then I don't understand why churches would allow gay marriage. If the bible is open to interpretation then what is the point of it. People just do what they want to do anyway.
The church is falling flat on its face and I for one am glad about that. That doesn't mean I don't believe in God or got a rainbow flag hanging outside my window.
If gay people want the blessing of god in their marriage I don't know why they would want it in a church because the churches have spent centuries telling gay people they will burn in hell for eternity for committing such a "sin".
Everybody should get married in Vegas by Elvis.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:04]

I wouldn't take The Bible as gospel mate.

After all there are loads of unfortunate souls who are burning for all eternity having eaten meat on a friday.

It's probably time to rescind the celibacy rules so that clergy can empathise with the true agony of normal life.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:56 - May 24 with 1846 viewsTacticalR

'Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola'

Air hostess clique

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:00 - May 24 with 1835 viewsDiscodroids

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:56 - May 24 by TacticalR

'Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola'

love it.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:07 - May 24 with 1827 viewsFredManRave

We've been being prepared for this moment for a long time;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:09 - May 24 with 1822 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:34 - May 24 by Discodroids

any of you on this board have been to trade( gay night @hard house) at turnmills in the late 90's with the late great tony de vit, and blu peter.

3am to 1o am it was the greatest,most hedonistic ampitheatre that ive ever been in. it was legend.

i remember going to comptons and the admiral duncan in old compton street a fair few times in the 90's before going out to the gardening club, mud club or whoop it up . like paul parker , its all farmers markets and b&q now for fence posts and compost.

like i said my sister is happy and content and thats all that matters to me, i have a half brother whose gay as well !! and very happy with his partner of ten years(therve been together since they were 17) we take this piss out of each other and crack on with life.

and before you ask ..i dont have one gay gene in me, unless akos buzacky is up for me licking peanut butter off the back of his knees of course.

Lets hope we get this QPR PODCAST LGBT Supporters grouP sorted out in the summer .

Scandalous dereliction of duty from clive.

disgusted.,
chingford

[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:42]

Good on you Disco.

When I was a young whippet at college, I visited Trade with a couple of lesbian colleagues I worked with at the time. After giving it the biggun, and making couple of childish innuendos I ended up having a right laugh. I had (and still have) a baby face so was like honey to flies. If only the Doris's felt the same : (

Tried to get in there about 8 years ago but was told I didn't have the right image by the bouncers.

All the best to your sister !
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:37 - May 24 with 1795 viewsHollowayRanger

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 12:39 - May 24 by loftboy

I have a few mates from school on Facebook because of the stigma back in the 80's married women when they were actually gay, they are now in civil partnerships and are still the same person I knew just happier, if two people want to get married then who am I to say it's not "normal".
Holloway, as a person who's life mission is to wear out as many Turkey basters as possible I'm quite surprised by your view.

gotta feel sorry for those women being betrayed with that

as for my view yes so called outdated I know very un pc , but that's how I see marriage as the next step in a relationship between a man and a woman

and yes I know im very two faced about it as I don't agree with gay marriage but it hasn't stopped me from helping/using them to serve my own purposes

I guess I just dont get whats meant to be attractive about another man?

I see a half decent woman and im having a million and one thoughts about her, I see a so called attractive man and I thinking whats on tv tonight

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:47 - May 24 with 1785 viewsDiscodroids

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:09 - May 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Good on you Disco.

When I was a young whippet at college, I visited Trade with a couple of lesbian colleagues I worked with at the time. After giving it the biggun, and making couple of childish innuendos I ended up having a right laugh. I had (and still have) a baby face so was like honey to flies. If only the Doris's felt the same : (

Tried to get in there about 8 years ago but was told I didn't have the right image by the bouncers.

All the best to your sister !

awww lovely post...i can imagine your baby fresh face, boyish good looks being a magnet for the dog tag wearing flashing young blades.. i wonder what image they were after on the door??, sounds right out of order to me bazza.

ive always thought if anyone fancy's me, woman ,man or kellie maloney .. it must be a bonus as well as a fkn miracle !

im lucky to have the best sister in the world, kind wonderful generous soul and a right nutter as well !. i remember my 3rd and final spell in rehab on deaths door back in 2008 and she brought this song in for me on cd.. i knew i had to pull through..dont care if shes gay , straight or bi...shes my sister and i love her.

good on on yer bazza
[Post edited 24 May 2015 14:54]

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 18:19 - May 24 with 1700 viewsNW5Hoop

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 17:30 - May 23 by themodfather

why can't people do what they want, PRIVATELY? why is it always in your face?
nothing is done in private anymore....phone calls, sex.....toilet!!!
grrr

Do they keep kidnapping you and forcing you to attend their wedddings? You ought to talk to the police about that. I'm surprised none of the papers have picked up on the way gay people getting married in Ireland are abducted a bloke from west London so they can do it in his face.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024