Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. 13:24 - May 23 with 9614 viewsDiscodroids

well done...

my sister had a civil ceremony with her girlfriend a couple of years ago.. they drink, take drugs, fu.ck , vote labour are primary school teachers in east london and own two cats..and apparently, there very happy with the situation.

in the year 2015 why do people give a flying fk about how others live their sex lives?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 18:22 - May 24 with 1849 viewsNW5Hoop

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 13:00 - May 24 by Hooparoo

If you're so sure of the moral superiority of your view then I don't understand why you feel the need to ridicule someone else's opinion. This is a forum after all.

Time will tell who is right I suppose. At the end of the day there are millions of more important issues to worry about in the world than gay marriage.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 13:01]

He's ridiculing you because your suggestion that gay marriage will lead to polygamy and incest is ridiculous. There. Explained.
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 00:08 - May 25 with 1753 viewsIrishR

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 18:22 - May 24 by NW5Hoop

He's ridiculing you because your suggestion that gay marriage will lead to polygamy and incest is ridiculous. There. Explained.

I am all for equality but what happens when the gay bartender refuses to serve a traveller a drink? Why stop with gays now, rightly or wrongly travellers have been victims of further segregation and abuse more then gays have in recent years. I hope they fight the fight for the other minorities in Ireland too.
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 00:36 - May 25 with 1726 viewsHollowayRanger

I feel sorry for the wasps

their the same colour as bees buzz and like bees yet everyone likes bees but murders wasps

its so unfair I think they should buzz an appeal to the united nations

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 05:17 - May 25 with 1670 viewsDylanP

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:39 - May 24 by Hooparoo

Why stop here? What about legalising polygamy? We wouldn't want to discriminate against people who want to have 15 wives would we? That would be unfair.

Pandora's box.

When they have no argument, people will throw anything out there and see if it will stick. What do dogs have to do with gay marriage? absolutely nothing. What does polygamy have to do with gay marriage? Absolutely nothing.

Totally bereft of ideas, just chuck out any old snide, nasty stuff and see if it'll tarnish the other side.

Gay marriage is simply about giving the same rights to gay people to celebrate their love as is afforded to non-gay people. I know that my wedding day was one of the most fun days of my life. Of course it was. It was a great big party all about me and the one person that I like most in the world. Why the hell can't everyone enjoy that sort of celebration?

Why be so mean spirited to deny that joy to someone just because they are different from you. Why be so self righteous to think that "your way" is the right way anyhow? It might be the right way for you, but that doesn't mean its the right way for someone else.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 06:11 - May 25 with 1658 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 05:17 - May 25 by DylanP

When they have no argument, people will throw anything out there and see if it will stick. What do dogs have to do with gay marriage? absolutely nothing. What does polygamy have to do with gay marriage? Absolutely nothing.

Totally bereft of ideas, just chuck out any old snide, nasty stuff and see if it'll tarnish the other side.

Gay marriage is simply about giving the same rights to gay people to celebrate their love as is afforded to non-gay people. I know that my wedding day was one of the most fun days of my life. Of course it was. It was a great big party all about me and the one person that I like most in the world. Why the hell can't everyone enjoy that sort of celebration?

Why be so mean spirited to deny that joy to someone just because they are different from you. Why be so self righteous to think that "your way" is the right way anyhow? It might be the right way for you, but that doesn't mean its the right way for someone else.

My post was intended to highlight the possible unintended consequences of a major change to any current law. I have not been disparaging to anyone and really have no interest in anyone's sexual preferences. I just think as a society we are sometimes too hasty waving flags for the latest "cause célèbre" without considering the consequences.

Of course, next time I could wait to see what everyone else thinks and just agree with you all but this wouldn't be a forum then would it?

At the end of the day, we are all QPR fans which is the reason we are here so maybe we should all remember that we have a lot more in common than any divergence of political opinion.

Peace out.😉
[Post edited 25 May 2015 6:12]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 09:45 - May 25 with 1612 viewsNW5Hoop

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 06:11 - May 25 by Hooparoo

My post was intended to highlight the possible unintended consequences of a major change to any current law. I have not been disparaging to anyone and really have no interest in anyone's sexual preferences. I just think as a society we are sometimes too hasty waving flags for the latest "cause célèbre" without considering the consequences.

Of course, next time I could wait to see what everyone else thinks and just agree with you all but this wouldn't be a forum then would it?

At the end of the day, we are all QPR fans which is the reason we are here so maybe we should all remember that we have a lot more in common than any divergence of political opinion.

Peace out.😉

No, your post was grotesquely offensive, because no one except you sees legalised bestiality and incest as a likely consequence of gay marriage. You are explicitly bracketing homosexuality with incest and bestiality, which is ignorant and bigoted. Your post says far, far more about your prejudices than it does about gay marriage.
Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:36 - May 25 with 1567 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 09:45 - May 25 by NW5Hoop

No, your post was grotesquely offensive, because no one except you sees legalised bestiality and incest as a likely consequence of gay marriage. You are explicitly bracketing homosexuality with incest and bestiality, which is ignorant and bigoted. Your post says far, far more about your prejudices than it does about gay marriage.

I have no idea where you got dogs or bestiality from. The only dog in any of my posts is my avatar mate.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:44 - May 25 with 1554 viewsCHUBBS

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:36 - May 25 by Hooparoo

I have no idea where you got dogs or bestiality from. The only dog in any of my posts is my avatar mate.

Indeed,that's what you get when an outraged foaming at the mouth loony enters the fray.
Login to get fewer ads

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:48 - May 25 with 1539 viewsTheBlob

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 05:17 - May 25 by DylanP

Damn right.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:53 - May 25 with 1519 viewsTheBlob

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:48 - May 25 by TheBlob

Damn right.

It didn't last.They split up because of her infidelity,but he did get custody of the squeaky bone.

Ooer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:59 - May 25 with 1504 viewsHooparoo

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 10:44 - May 25 by CHUBBS

Indeed,that's what you get when an outraged foaming at the mouth loony enters the fray.

They say the 3 things you should never discuss in public are religion, politics and sex. This thread manages to combine all three of them.

We should get back to talking about football I think.

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 14:02 - May 25 with 1435 viewsDylanP

Gay Marriage in Ireland.. on 06:11 - May 25 by Hooparoo

Peace out.😉

It was the EXACT same argument that was used about mixed race marriage at one point in history. Yes, it is true that if we allow gay marriage, one day people may be arguing for marriage between people and slugs. It is also completely irrelevant and hugely offensive. We are not talking about slug lovers or polygamists or any other extremist sexual fantasy. We are talking about normal people who want the same rights as everyone else in society. Recently a bunch of racists were protesting about the building of a mosque and one of the arguments that they put forward was that if you allow an Islamic religious group to build a place of worship then one day you are going to have to allow Satanists to build a temple. I'm not implying that you are racist but it is the same logical construct. Find an extreme example and try and tie the two together to try and paint them as one and the same. Gay rights are not a sudden or new trend. There have been gay people in society as long as there have been societies. Why not just let them go about their business like everyone else, without having to single them out and make their lives worse? There is enough she in the world without piling on more manmade stuff.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024