Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chunky degale tonight...world title 16:21 - May 23 with 1239 viewsthemodfather

yep not the most popular but he is an olympic gold medal winner and COULD be the first pro to add a world title to that gold.....of all our great fighters and gold medal boxers, we still don't have a gold winner who went on to win a world title at pro!?
he fights the durable dirrell in boston and on sky sports 1 around 8pm....froch beat dirrell in nottingham a few yrs back on pts...
chunky degale tonight...world title on 17:27 - May 23 with 1186 viewsthemodfather

then i see the weigh in and him blabbing about gooners and all that shite and then i remember why he's dislikable!!
chunky degale tonight...world title on 21:29 - May 23 with 1092 viewsRanger78

Likeable or not ( I personally think he's far more likeable than George Groves, who everyone seems to like), he's a top boxer at the top of his game.

He's fighting an Elite level, very skilful fighter so this should be a very good fight. I think De Gale has a great chance and for one hope he does it.

Great to have an Olympic Gold medalist win a world title.
chunky degale tonight...world title on 22:46 - May 23 with 1024 viewsNorthLondonR

It's now time for Jim Watt to quit the guy is embarrassingly inept at the one thing he's supposed to be an expert in.

If the Kell Brook landslide wasn't bad enough, this was a jimmy faux pas even though the commentator did his best to try and be as subtle as to the final result.

Watt is a joke in mostly every fight...
chunky degale tonight...world title on 22:52 - May 23 with 1004 viewsRanger78

chunky degale tonight...world title on 22:46 - May 23 by NorthLondonR

It's now time for Jim Watt to quit the guy is embarrassingly inept at the one thing he's supposed to be an expert in.

If the Kell Brook landslide wasn't bad enough, this was a jimmy faux pas even though the commentator did his best to try and be as subtle as to the final result.

I think your right. He's a kn@&!

Definitely a fight of 2 halves. He seemed to stop throwing for a while which looked like it could be a mistake but you can't do anything but credit that. Great win.
It's important to remember that Dirrel is an elite fighter.
chunky degale tonight...world title on 23:20 - May 23 with 961 viewspaulparker

FairPlay to Degale , this now means Groves needs him more to set up a 2nd fight
I still can't help but hark back to the old days of proper super middleweights
Eubank , Benn , Watson, Nunn , Jones , no one now would get close to them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

chunky degale tonight...world title on 08:01 - May 24 with 834 viewsYorkRanger

chunky degale tonight...world title on 22:46 - May 23 by NorthLondonR

I thought Watt called it about right, what did you not like?
chunky degale tonight...world title on 08:47 - May 24 with 802 viewsTheBlob

One of the sweetest roundhouse lefts I've seen in a long time.A real Car Park Special.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024