Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 07:01 - May 24 with 26029 viewsactonman

Never done one before (always thought I would be a bit of a Jonah )

Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore !

2 - 1 the rangers , new manager bounce and all that, Charlie signs off with a brace
Match thread on 16:44 - May 24 with 4035 viewsJAPRANGERS

is there no end to this shit?? 5-1 FFS
Match thread on 16:44 - May 24 with 4026 viewscorse

whoaahhaahahaahaa. best pass ever from our youngster . one of those who are about to keep us in championship next season.
Match thread on 16:45 - May 24 with 4025 viewsFloridaR

Inspired sub. Dogshit goal. Must be the most direct goal we've conceded this season.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match thread on 16:45 - May 24 with 4013 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Fock off Ramsey
Match thread on 16:46 - May 24 with 3972 viewsNov77

no heart
no desire
no pride
no hope

an embarrassment to the club

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread on 16:46 - May 24 with 3943 viewsFloridaR

Grow some Balls Tony - Fire Ramsey !!!

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 with 3863 viewsDaBurgh

This season, this game is the perfect answer to the FFP issue. It is blatantly obvious that we have not gained any sort of advantage with the money that we have spent. I think we are due a refund.
Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 with 3843 viewsJigsore

Match thread on 16:46 - May 24 by FloridaR

Grow some Balls Tony - Fire Ramsey !!!

1 game since his official appointment, a new record surely?

People complain Ramsey isn't playing our youngsters. We send on a youngster, he concedes straight away... Ramsey's fault

now we've play sh*t but this forum is honestly ridiculous sometimes

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 with 3830 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match thread on 16:46 - May 24 by Nov77

no heart
no desire
no pride
no hope

an embarrassment to the club

a pub team would play with more pride than our useless sack of shit
Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 with 3819 viewsNov77

Tony re-reads Ramsey's 3 year contract:

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread on 16:50 - May 24 with 3749 viewsactonman

I really hope Ramsey has a few tricks up his sleeve next season because as it stands I can't see next year being any different than this FCKING clusterfcuk of a season !!

I truly believe he is worse than the last pair of CNTS we have had in charge , bloody nice fella though !
Match thread on 16:50 - May 24 with 3731 viewsqprant

Match thread on 16:42 - May 24 by Discodroids

leicester turning into don revies leeds by keepingthe ball for 2o minutes.

disgusting performance from qpr under ramsey again.

Yes we what do we do - give him a 3 yr deal.

Glutten for punishment.
Match thread on 16:50 - May 24 with 3726 viewskensalriser

Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 by Jigsore

People complain Ramsey isn't playing our youngsters. We send on a youngster, he concedes straight away... Ramsey's fault

We'll be in for another relegation in quick measure if this suicidal policy of playing kids who aren't good enough continues. Fulham showed us that and they had better kids than we have.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match thread on 16:54 - May 24 with 3572 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Match thread on 16:35 - May 24 by flynnbo

So you actively support this appointment. Fine, but I can't honestly say I've heard many other people both at the ground and, yes,on forums. Tell me, what other vehicle for gauging opinion is there?

I didn't say that but I will give him a chance with his own team. I certainly won't be abusing TF in Twitter. What does that achieve?
Match thread on 16:54 - May 24 with 3572 viewsLewes_r

Fck this sht lads

Listen to the cricket!

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Match thread on 16:54 - May 24 with 3560 viewsNov77

Match thread on 16:50 - May 24 by kensalriser

We'll be in for another relegation in quick measure if this suicidal policy of playing kids who aren't good enough continues. Fulham showed us that and they had better kids than we have.

Our kids have been getting their asses kicked in their own league all season, they are clearly not ready for the step up. Greco cox was anonymous today, only thing he did was miss an open goal.

Match thread on 16:56 - May 24 with 3525 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 by Jigsore

He's had a lot more than one game to prove his worth. He ain't up to it and never was. That is my current, biased, p1ssed off, end of season opinion right now.
Match thread on 17:10 - May 24 with 3344 viewsSimonJames

... and if the completely inexperienced Ramsey & Sir Les are no better at assembling a team than the highly experienced Redknapp & Hughes, what will be our expectations of the next manager?
"Oh please Steve/Dick//Mark/WhoEver, Tony has genuinely learned his lesson now... can you save us from relegation to League One?"

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match thread on 17:27 - May 24 with 3230 viewsWilloW4

Match thread on 16:48 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

a pub team would play with more pride than our useless sack of shit

Ramsey said before the game..."let's show what we can do"!.....well you just did and the pile of shite that is QPR... An out and out fecking embarrassment ..!!
Match thread on 18:00 - May 24 with 3096 viewsjohncharles

God and Christ, there ain't 'alf some fanny flapping on here.
The players cared about as much as I did about this match which is a little bit less than zilch. Half the players won't be here next season. What did you expect ? It has no bearing on what happens next season.

Strong and stable my arse.

Match thread on 19:10 - May 24 with 2932 viewspaulparker

Match thread on 18:00 - May 24 by johncharles

God and Christ, there ain't 'alf some fanny flapping on here.
The players cared about as much as I did about this match which is a little bit less than zilch. Half the players won't be here next season. What did you expect ? It has no bearing on what happens next season.

Then why play the same team as last week , why not play every single youngster we have ,
Ramsey is a patsy, a yes man , a man so out of his depth it's untrue
We deserve relegating again, anyone who chants "Tony fernades " hang your head in Shame

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match thread on 19:35 - May 24 with 2862 viewsdanehoop

Match thread on 19:10 - May 24 by paulparker

Then why play the same team as last week , why not play every single youngster we have ,
Ramsey is a patsy, a yes man , a man so out of his depth it's untrue
We deserve relegating again, anyone who chants "Tony fernades " hang your head in Shame

It's an interesting opinion. I disagree. I'm looking at the longer term and looking to see what Ramsay does with a proper pre season and his own squad of players. I'll judge him on that after Christmas next season. Not after playing the most in form side away from home at the last day of the season when we are already relegated. whatever I will support my team and the current manager as I have always done. Suggest you go and play with SOG

Never knowingly understood

Match thread on 19:56 - May 24 with 2816 viewspaulparker

Match thread on 19:35 - May 24 by danehoop

It's an interesting opinion. I disagree. I'm looking at the longer term and looking to see what Ramsay does with a proper pre season and his own squad of players. I'll judge him on that after Christmas next season. Not after playing the most in form side away from home at the last day of the season when we are already relegated. whatever I will support my team and the current manager as I have always done. Suggest you go and play with SOG

Really , is that your best response a cheap dig
Are you that taken in ??
The form team of the month, it's Leicester FFS and you excuse a 5-1 drubbing, now if we played the reserves and youth I could actually hold my hands up and say fair do's , but this is the same team he has had since February and we have gone backwards
You maybe taken in Dane with all the rubbish fernades feeds you, but my eyes are wide open
Please explain to me why Ramsey is the coach / manager you hold in so high esteem ,
You really think he is the man to take us forward , because from what I've been watching we are going down again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match thread on 20:39 - May 24 with 2711 viewsqprxtc

Last game of the season. Who gives a sh1t.

Is Ramsey a good manager or not. Who gives a sh1t.

We got relegated. Who gives a sh1t.

We got thrashed. Who gives a sh1t.

Will it stop you supporting QPR?

Better times will come as will worse times.

Who gives a sh1t. You support QPR.

I'm having another pint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024