Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 07:01 - May 24 with 26179 viewsactonman

Never done one before (always thought I would be a bit of a Jonah )

Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore !

2 - 1 the rangers , new manager bounce and all that, Charlie signs off with a brace
Match thread on 07:09 - May 24 with 8899 viewsJonDoeman

This match is an embarrassment to players, officials & fans alike, a fck off back to the championship, with another defeat from a team who had what it took , is my prediction!

It Is What It Is !!

Match thread on 07:19 - May 24 with 8905 viewsFredManRave

Crazy to think that after everything that's happened this season, if we'd have won just won more game we would still have had a chance of survival going into this last game of the season.

As it is, it's a real "Meh" of a game, only of any real interest to the good people of Rotherham.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match thread on 08:05 - May 24 with 8874 viewsYorkRanger

Match thread on 07:19 - May 24 by FredManRave

Crazy to think that after everything that's happened this season, if we'd have won just won more game we would still have had a chance of survival going into this last game of the season.

As it is, it's a real "Meh" of a game, only of any real interest to the good people of Rotherham.

Won't be there today, roll on Tuesday and hopefully the clean up starts

Credit to everyone travelling, hope they have a good day and a safe jòurney
Match thread on 08:37 - May 24 with 8838 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Had a fifty quid bet with an Everton lad at work early in the season that Charlie would score 20. Only 3 to go!

0-4 Austin hat trick please and we can shuffle off with something akin to dignity.
Match thread on 08:45 - May 24 with 8820 viewsTheBlob

Would it be wrong to wish for an Austin injury that would take about 6 weeks to heal?
A soul less and relaxed 1-1 today,lots of back slapping and camaraderie.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match thread on 09:54 - May 24 with 8784 viewsPey

Sign off with a win please or at least a draw.
Hopefully we don't end last of the bunch, the difference would be 2,1 million of price money.
That extra money would come in handy when bidding for a certain player.
Match thread on 10:46 - May 24 with 8747 viewsHooparoo

We should be resting Austin. This game means nothing, he has just been called up by Roy and he is our most valuable asset to be sold. Why the hell would we risk him?

Only at rangers. 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match thread on 11:36 - May 24 with 8712 viewsDiscodroids

personally ive had a magnificent season, 3 match freds, 2 wins and put on 'ignore' by at least 12 lfw members. even blob told me to fu ck off!

i hope to step up to the plate next season and increase those numbers , and with your help i know i can do it.

lets do it for the kids

Leicester 6 QPR 1
and a ten year contract for the Ramfukker.

here lies discodroid
Premiership season 2014/15
Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Wreckage Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship and laughing at hysterically at 'morgan twins' posts..never forgotten..
[Post edited 24 May 2015 11:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 11:41 - May 24 with 8704 viewsTheBlob

Match thread on 11:36 - May 24 by Discodroids

personally ive had a magnificent season, 3 match freds, 2 wins and put on 'ignore' by at least 12 lfw members. even blob told me to fu ck off!

i hope to step up to the plate next season and increase those numbers , and with your help i know i can do it.

lets do it for the kids

Leicester 6 QPR 1

here lies discodroid
Died Tragically Rescuing His Family From The Wreckage Of A Destroyed Sinking Battleship and laughing at hysterically at 'morgan twins' posts..never forgotten..

Oy.

So much for the sanctity of personal messaging.Why don't you shout it from the f*cking rooftops.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match thread on 11:45 - May 24 with 8699 viewsPunteR

Match thread on 11:36 - May 24 by Discodroids

lets do it for the kids

Leicester 6 QPR 1

here lies discodroid

Well the season not over yet disco and my index finger is hovering over the ignore button if you carry on Ram bashing.....

Love your work really, Glenn.

I'm going for 3-2 QPR. Lets finish on a high note at least.

I also want a Swindon win today as well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match thread on 13:07 - May 24 with 8603 viewspaulparker

If we pick the same side as last week then it's a boring 1-0 Leicester win
Today I would like to see Furlong, Sutherland, RGC, Petrasso , Mcarththy given a go, put Donaldson & Harriman on the bench and let's see how we do , I've seen enough of Hoilett, Henry, Green , SWP,Zamora to last a lifetime
I've been told by err indoors that this is my last Sunday drink up as it's the end of the season, and that I have to stop posting bollox on here after today
So there you go it's a pre season of farmers markets and spending time with the family
At least the championship starts early next season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match thread on 13:17 - May 24 with 8583 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread on 11:41 - May 24 by TheBlob

Oy.

So much for the sanctity of personal messaging.Why don't you shout it from the f*cking rooftops.

you was like vic dark and gave it me both barrels with a sawn off uncle.

cant even remember what is was about now !!, but i know i deserved it

leicester 7 QPR 1.
and ramsey handed a 2o year contract and extensive lands for farming.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread on 13:22 - May 24 with 8574 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread on 11:45 - May 24 by PunteR

Well the season not over yet disco and my index finger is hovering over the ignore button if you carry on Ram bashing.....

Love your work really, Glenn.

I'm going for 3-2 QPR. Lets finish on a high note at least.

I also want a Swindon win today as well.

i love you to my old mate, we will have to have 'hooj choon fridays' in the close season

Match thread on 14:01 - May 24 with 8500 viewsJAPRANGERS

Leicester 23 QPR 0 as we play our last premier league match for well, say 100 years.
Match thread on 14:02 - May 24 with 8488 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Ned at right back, uh oh... Cox up front with Charlie, should be interesting!
Match thread on 14:10 - May 24 with 8436 viewsFredManRave

Bench of the future. Minus Toilett, obviously.

I've got the Power.

Match thread on 14:14 - May 24 with 8404 viewspaulparker

What's the point in playing Ned RB ?? It don't work so play him CB and furlong at RB
Also is Sutherland injured if not he should be at least on the bench instead of that useless Kant Hoilett
I'm off to the pub

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match thread on 14:42 - May 24 with 8278 viewsNov77

If Leicester score first it's another record for our collection of overpaid shitehawks.
28 times in a season conceding the first goal in a game is a premier league record.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread on 14:54 - May 24 with 8203 viewsHollowayRanger

Match thread on 14:42 - May 24 by Nov77

If Leicester score first it's another record for our collection of overpaid shitehawks.
28 times in a season conceding the first goal in a game is a premier league record.

we need to be remembered for something

not going watch it going watch dull v man u and Newcastle v wet spam

far more interesting

if dull stay up it wont be because they beat man u

it be because we gave them 6 points

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match thread on 14:56 - May 24 with 8187 viewsDiscodroids

dont suppose theres any streams lads?

Match thread on 14:59 - May 24 with 8165 viewssupahoopsa

Live stream anyone?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Match thread on 15:01 - May 24 with 8135 viewsNov77

Match thread on 14:59 - May 24 by supahoopsa

Live stream anyone?

http://footballstreams.net/soccer/leicester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-crf7d25a

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread on 15:05 - May 24 with 8081 viewsFredManRave

Match thread on 14:56 - May 24 by Discodroids

dont suppose theres any streams lads?

http://firstrowi.eu/soccer/first-leicester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-row5b60b1

I've got the Power.

Match thread (n/t) on 15:08 - May 24 with 8046 viewsNov77

[Post edited 24 May 2015 15:10]

Match thread on 15:08 - May 24 with 8045 viewsNov77

burnley 1 up

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024