Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 07:01 - May 24 with 26076 viewsactonman

Never done one before (always thought I would be a bit of a Jonah )

Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore !

2 - 1 the rangers , new manager bounce and all that, Charlie signs off with a brace
Match thread on 15:12 - May 24 with 3240 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match thread on 15:08 - May 24 by Nov77

burnley 1 up

congratulations to us, we're bottom of the league, we're bottom of the league
Match thread on 15:17 - May 24 with 3173 viewsNov77

Match thread on 14:42 - May 24 by Nov77

If Leicester score first it's another record for our collection of overpaid shitehawks.
28 times in a season conceding the first goal in a game is a premier league record.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Match thread on 15:17 - May 24 with 3160 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread on 15:12 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

congratulations to us, we're bottom of the league, we're bottom of the league

we can still do it mate. keep the faith . just a twist of fate here and there, and we could have been 3rd. away goals count double and if you multiply charlies inside leg measurement by the number of goals greyfriars has scored , we can still finish in a europa cup spot.

#the nobbys nuts are on me at rotherham on the coach up.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 with 3146 viewsJAPRANGERS

my god, what fkin useless shit
Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 with 3137 viewskensalriser

As usual we concede while I'm struggling to get a stream that doesn't consist of a photo of the game every ten seconds or so.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 with 3126 viewsRangersDave

And so it begins.................

Apres Mois Le Deluge

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 with 3125 viewsFloridaR

Afternoon. So much for playing Youth and how about Hill being our center back again next year .. feckign joke.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 with 3124 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Do we have a defence coach?
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 15:19 - May 24 with 3102 viewsFloridaR

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Do we have a defence coach?

Ramseys an excellent coach

Match thread on 15:20 - May 24 with 3072 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match thread on 15:18 - May 24 by kensalriser

As usual we concede while I'm struggling to get a stream that doesn't consist of a photo of the game every ten seconds or so.

http://firstrowi.eu/soccer/first-leicester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-row5b60b1

seems OK to me but I don't know why the hell I'm watching this crap??
Match thread on 15:20 - May 24 with 3065 viewsRangersDave

Do we have a coach/manager/DOF that knows how to Coach?????

I'd suggest that both now, and 6 months ago the answer would be the same!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Match thread on 15:22 - May 24 with 3022 viewsBrazilNutR

watching that goal made me feel really happy that the game is not important, as if we were playing for our lives and conceded that goal I'd have probably exploded..

Happy Days..
Match thread on 15:22 - May 24 with 3023 viewsTHEBUSH

Mistake by our goalkeeper, not sure but think Vardy was offside as well, haven't seen replay yet ?
Match thread on 15:23 - May 24 with 3014 viewsMatch82

Match thread on 15:20 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

http://firstrowi.eu/soccer/first-leicester-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-row5b60b1

I can't work out if my stream is broken or not, the players in white appear frozen but the ones in blue are moving around just fine.
Match thread on 15:23 - May 24 with 2988 viewsDiscodroids

keep the faith.withdoktor ramsey is mixing up some peyote and chicken spawn for a nice tapenade for the sausage rolls at half time.

we ares so shit...so fkn shit....im almost getting an S&M sexual thrill out of it now.

mica paris can fk off ..just watch QPR

the t 1000 series ramfukker, more than man. more than machine, the perfect football organism

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread on 15:24 - May 24 with 2898 viewsFredManRave

Match thread on 15:20 - May 24 by JAPRANGERS

I'm not. I've got Newcastle o the telly and a stream of the Hull game. They've just had the ball in the back of the net twice but both chalked off (correctly) for offside and Valdes has just made a world class save, all in the space of about 5 minutes. Pressure entertainment stuff.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match thread on 15:24 - May 24 with 2898 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match thread on 15:23 - May 24 by Match82

I can't work out if my stream is broken or not, the players in white appear frozen but the ones in blue are moving around just fine.

Match thread on 15:26 - May 24 with 2847 viewsBrightonhoop

Oh dear, 'glad it's all over' as the song says.....
Match thread on 15:26 - May 24 with 2830 viewsFloridaR

Match thread on 15:23 - May 24 by Discodroids

keep the faith.withdoktor ramsey is mixing up some peyote and chicken spawn for a nice tapenade for the sausage rolls at half time.

we ares so shit...so fkn shit....im almost getting an S&M sexual thrill out of it now.

mica paris can fk off ..just watch QPR

the t 1000 series ramfukker, more than man. more than machine, the perfect football organism

made me giggle.. where the hell do you think this stuff up

Match thread on 15:27 - May 24 with 2821 viewsHollowayRanger

Match thread on 15:17 - May 24 by Nov77

QPR will also set a new premiership record of 24 defects in a season IF they lose today

IF!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Match thread on 15:27 - May 24 with 2814 viewsDiscodroids

Match thread on 15:19 - May 24 by FloridaR

Ramseys an excellent coach

i think we all know were in the presence of something very very special.. only the annuals of time will tell how omnipotent this footballing god will truly be.

it may very well be that a monument in space will be constructed to amplify this mans talents across the known universe..

i dont care how many lives it will cost,when you have a man, this great, this talented, no sacrifice is too much.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 15:29]

Match thread on 15:27 - May 24 with 2810 viewsizlingtonhoop

Match thread on 15:26 - May 24 by FloridaR

made me giggle.. where the hell do you think this stuff up

Chingford, he says...
Match thread on 15:29 - May 24 with 2772 viewscorse

hill ,suck, onuoha, dunne= worst qpr defence ever. jebus they are bad. i hope i never ever see any of them wearing a qpr shirt after this season. no matter which level we play.
and by the way....uncle tony and ramsey can feck off
Match thread on 15:29 - May 24 with 2772 viewsFloridaR

Match thread on 15:27 - May 24 by Discodroids

i think we all know were in the presence of something very very special.. only the annuals of time will tell how omnipotent this footballing god will truly be.

it may very well be that a monument in space will be constructed to amplify this mans talents across the known universe..

i dont care how many lives it will cost,when you have a man, this great, this talented, no sacrifice is too much.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 15:29]

All hail the RAM

Match thread on 15:31 - May 24 with 2729 viewsHollowayRanger

DULL SCORED twice already both disaloud

but looking like they will win

watching Newcastle they are bricking it and almost playing for a draw

which aint enough if dull do score

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024