Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin 16:50 - May 24 with 9456 viewsted_hendrix

Thanks for you're time with us, thanks for all you're efforts and well done for you're England call up, thanks for you're goals and may you're career prosper elsewhere.
The rest of you or pretty much the rest of you can get the fck out of what used to be my club.
Bastards

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie Austin on 16:52 - May 24 with 4843 viewsitsbiga

It would be criminal of us not to let Charles go. We are utter garbage and he needs to go and excel somewhere that will make him Englands finest striker. We will ruin him if he's with us next year.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Charlie Austin on 16:57 - May 24 with 4797 viewsmendipexile

Been brilliant for us. A player so good and determined to improve that not even the QPR circus could destroy him.
Hope he gets a great move and becomes an England regular.
Most of the rest can feck off......
Charlie Austin on 17:13 - May 24 with 4714 viewsHollowayRanger

the only player who can truly hold his head up and be proud of his efforts this season

8/10

a couple deserves 6/10

most are 3/10 or less

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Charlie Austin on 17:21 - May 24 with 4669 viewsPunteR

Cheers Charlie.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Charlie Austin on 17:23 - May 24 with 4653 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

........ just don't go and be a benchwarmer for Spurs or such like.
Charlie Austin on 17:33 - May 24 with 4572 viewsBasingstokeR

Whats that, 38 goals in 73 apps?

Without much of a pattern of play to create regular chances for him?

Well done Charlie.
Charlie Austin on 18:26 - May 24 with 4440 viewsTGRRRSSS

Agree with all above.
Weirdley I wondered if he'd do well at Spurs as he seems Pochettino's kinda player.

Either way really hope he gets a chance at a club who will play him regularly.
Villa or Soton may suit him for example
Charlie Austin on 18:55 - May 24 with 4314 viewsDiscodroids

goodbye my charlie bright...
xx.

as for the rest , not good enough to fulfill the role of lung worm in a stray dog
[Post edited 24 May 2015 18:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin on 19:00 - May 24 with 4271 viewspaulparker

Deserves a million times better than our shambles of a club
Thanks for the Wigan semi

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Charlie Austin on 19:37 - May 24 with 4187 viewspeejaybee

Who is your new club then Ted.??????????//

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Charlie Austin on 19:46 - May 24 with 4156 viewslongbottom

I'm raising a glass of Fitou for Chas tonight. Well done to the man. I hope he prospers wherever his next club is.
Also to Rob Green, Clint Hill, Dicky Dunne and Matty P. The rest can do one.
Charlie Austin on 19:52 - May 24 with 4132 viewsrunningman75

I think he will go to Southampton. He is from the South Coast so would be better him going there then sitting on the bench at a bigger club
Charlie Austin on 20:00 - May 24 with 4104 viewspaulparker

Charlie Austin on 19:37 - May 24 by peejaybee

Who is your new club then Ted.??????????//

Not a nice dig peejaybee
I don't know ted , but here is a bloke who has had a season ticket for donkeys , and if he can see what's happening , then so should all of us
Like it or not with even the most rose tinted of QPR specs , we are in deep sh1t ,
It's not All Ramseys fault far from it , the blame yet again lies at the feet if super Tone ,
West Ham had a lucky escape from this arse clown

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Charlie Austin on 20:00 - May 24 with 4103 viewsaston_hoop

2 seasons, 2 player of the year awards and 2 top scorer awards. Deserves everything he gets now which I hope is a move to a big club and a chance at some trophies and some games in Europe.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Charlie Austin on 20:08 - May 24 with 4068 viewsPunteR

Charlie Austin on 20:00 - May 24 by paulparker

Not a nice dig peejaybee
I don't know ted , but here is a bloke who has had a season ticket for donkeys , and if he can see what's happening , then so should all of us
Like it or not with even the most rose tinted of QPR specs , we are in deep sh1t ,
It's not All Ramseys fault far from it , the blame yet again lies at the feet if super Tone ,
West Ham had a lucky escape from this arse clown

100% agree with you on this one PP.

Charlie Austin on 20:38 - May 24 with 3974 viewsBluce_Ree

Charlie Austin on 16:52 - May 24 by itsbiga

It would be criminal of us not to let Charles go. We are utter garbage and he needs to go and excel somewhere that will make him Englands finest striker. We will ruin him if he's with us next year.

Nice sentiment. I'll remember it when he's sat on the bench at a big club doing f**k all when he could be scoring for fun for us.

We're paying him good money. Very good money. He should stay.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Charlie Austin on 20:48 - May 24 with 3945 viewsitsbiga

Charlie Austin on 20:38 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

Nice sentiment. I'll remember it when he's sat on the bench at a big club doing f**k all when he could be scoring for fun for us.

Plenty of teams would have him starting 11 each week. Just tosser top 5 teams wont.
I think Saints would be a great move for him.

Charlie Austin on 21:01 - May 24 with 3897 viewsRs_Holy

Good luck Charlie Boy..... It's been an absolute pleasure!!!... Maybe one day you will return when we have a half decent team and the club is being run properly... (Stranger things have happened).
Charlie Austin on 21:10 - May 24 with 3882 viewsBluce_Ree

Charlie Austin on 20:48 - May 24 by itsbiga

Plenty of teams would have him starting 11 each week. Just tosser top 5 teams wont.
I think Saints would be a great move for him.

Charlie is probably our best hope of going back up but yeah let's hope Southampton get him. That'll be best.

F*ck!

I don't want to see this shit. He did his job for us. Mostly well. We pay him BIG CASH to do it and yep, he scored goals. He's meant to. He also messed up a few times. Still got paid for those days too.

I'd rather he stayed with us. If he doesn't, then whatever. This is all a bit "yeah I hope he goes somewhere where they will walk him and feed him and pet him every day."

Charlie Austin on 21:16 - May 24 with 3857 viewsRs_Holy

Charlie Austin on 21:10 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

Charlie is probably our best hope of going back up but yeah let's hope Southampton get him. That'll be best.

F*ck!

I don't want to see this shit. He did his job for us. Mostly well. We pay him BIG CASH to do it and yep, he scored goals. He's meant to. He also messed up a few times. Still got paid for those days too.

I'd rather he stayed with us. If he doesn't, then whatever. This is all a bit "yeah I hope he goes somewhere where they will walk him and feed him and pet him every day."

Bluce mate... We are down and will do well not to go down next season...
There will be 5-6 Prem clubs interested in Charlie...
He is going... Accept it!
It's not nice but it WILL happen.
Charlie Austin on 21:17 - May 24 with 3840 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

F*ck!

I agree with this.

Let him go for a free next June so he can demand big wages from whoever he wants.

In the mean time smash them in Chaz.
Charlie Austin on 21:20 - May 24 with 3826 viewsBluce_Ree

Charlie Austin on 21:16 - May 24 by Rs_Holy

I get that. I'd just rather we didn't suck him clean off before willing him to go to a club that I hate (ie - every club that isn't us). I'm just pissed off because it's all shit.

Charlie Austin on 21:21 - May 24 with 3820 viewsitsbiga

Charlie Austin on 21:16 - May 24 by Rs_Holy

Exactely.
Point is we need to build an entire new squad and you make the assumption Bluce that we wont be a steaming pile of doo doo. If we are Austin gets shafted cuz he wont be able to score if he's not fed. Thats a year of his life he wont get back, and if he has a bad year cuz our team suck then his price will go down too.
I'd love him to stay and romp it for us but I think we are holding him back. Imagine what he might have done this season if in a decent squad?

Charlie Austin on 21:30 - May 24 with 3794 viewsPunteR

F*ck!

As much as i hate to say it ,we need to sell now to get maximum money for him.

Sorry,i'm starting to sound like SOG ..just shoot me now.

Gutted we're in this position.

Charlie Austin on 23:00 - May 24 with 3631 viewsPBLOCK

Charlie Austin on 20:38 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

No he shouldn't stay.

He arrived two years ago and has done nothing but score goals and give 100% week in week out. Whether we pay him decent money is beside the point. If we had stayed up I would be, like you hoping he would stay but we haven't. He is the 2nd top English striker and I think 4th top in the league and that is in a poor team. He has just been called up for England. Why would he, when his stock hasn't never been higher trade Prem football, international football etc to kick around with us away at Rotherham. There is a Euros next year and if he has a similar season next year for
someone else he has a decent chance of going. Will I be disappointed yes of course but he has done things the right way. He hasn't slagged the club, gone on strike etc like a lot of other players in the prem.

Charlie is a good lad who did us proud but he has to move on and I for one won't begrudge him that because when he did pull on the hoops he have gave his all
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024