Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 16:53 - May 24 with 16821 viewspaulparker

For those who have been on this MB saying Ramsey is a great coach
Ramsey is a nice guy
Ramsey is our future
Please can you come on here and explain to me what he actually brings to the job
From what I've seen is gutless peformances , terrible team selections , awful defending
And you want this chump to have a pre season
So please enlighten me to this coaching God

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 09:22 - May 25 with 2402 viewsMonahoop

Ramsey on 17:09 - May 24 by Brightonhoop

Trying to be objective.....TF relegated us by not sacking HR last summer, not sacking him in November and then not backing him in the January Market. Ramsey is damned already whatever he does and yes, the performances have invited that....
For me, the problems run far deeper and I can't see what the Boards game plan is.
That's a real worry.

The last two lines of your post ring true to me too Brighton. Too many conundrums off the field are shaking the very foundations of this club.
Who knows how things will pan out next season results wise, but my concern is we will end up like Wolves, Sheffield Utd and one or two others and drop again. I really think we will be in for a very tough season in the next Championship campaign, regardless who is leading from the front. Yes Ramsey must be given a chance, but he hardly instills confidence. Unless he is struck with some kind of Eureka moment pre season to inspire us all, I remain firmly in the camp that he is not the man to manage the team.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Ramsey on 09:23 - May 25 with 2397 viewsrichpr

seen this so many times before - nice bloke, good coach, everyone likes - not a ecipe for a successful management career. Reminds me of Terry O'Connor at Wolves

Similar profile.......

"Connor took charge with Wolves in 18th place, one of five teams at the foot of the table looking to avoid the three relegation places. His first game in charge brought a 2—2 draw at Newcastle United on 25 February 2012.[13] However, his side then suffered seven consecutive defeats which left them rooted to the bottom of the table and were relegated on 22 April after a 0—2 defeat to Manchester City.[14] In his thirteen games, he failed to achieve any wins and gained only four points from a possible 39. The team finished bottom of the table with one of the lowest points tallies in their history"
Ramsey on 09:32 - May 25 with 2335 viewsozexile

I think its vitally important that the staff have a week or 2 off now then into it. They should already have a plan of what they're going to do and start to execute it. For too long this club had been a shambles in pre season. Terrible warm up games, players at Glastonbury rather than training etc. And we've been totally unprepared for the season. When the season starts, no bonus games, no throwing away games up north. Every game treated professionally. Cup games seen as vitally important.
Ramsey on 09:32 - May 25 with 2330 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 09:02 - May 25 by Discodroids

a 2-3 year caretaker manager,! christ id rather have deryck guyler from 'please sir
'

chris ramsey.. the norman potter of football management
"you cant kill an old desert rat"..

it makes sense , as i d always thought theres a touch of frankie abott re joey barton as well

"whose mummys favourite little soldier"

QPR the fenn street gang.

ffs.. Chris ramfukker makes ed milliband look like JFK, hanging on to nigel pearson yesterday at the final whistle like a 3 toed sloth on its mother back.

we need a manager that can hit it off the tee 300 yards, can swing it both ways along the corridoor of uncertainty, not fuking jonah barrington in 'superstars'

regarding ramfukkers credibility , im employing a proprietary algorithm and sense checking the results against more traditional, panel based sampling.
(modern patent law aside) so I am quite limited in what I can reveal.

I think speaking broadly, you'd be wise to think of the metrics as a measure of the sizzle not the steak. my predictive modelling engine set unfound hype against tramps hat , Those are genuine B Grade celebrity numbers.

in conclusion ramsey is one useless bastard cnt.

my module was also unable to deduce if ramsey is a nice bloke or not, which quite frankly, means fuk all when getting your starfish plunderd like ronnie kray in broadmoor every saturday afternoon.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 9:17]

"dogs go bow wow"
dennis dunstable@please sir

"there was pride in that performance"
chris ramsey after losing 5-1 leicester.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey on 11:25 - May 25 with 2190 viewsJonDoeman

Just leave this here :

It Is What It Is !!

Ramsey on 11:34 - May 25 with 2138 viewsTheBlob

And why such a rush to appoint an untried manager when nobody else was after him - wasn't exactly a queue was there?Would it be perhaps someone trying to protect his position knowing full well who was going to be available shortly?
Pants pulled down time again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey on 11:39 - May 25 with 2121 viewsPunteR

Ramsey on 11:25 - May 25 by JonDoeman

Just leave this here :

Oooh you little tease...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey on 11:47 - May 25 with 2104 viewssuperhoopdownunder

How stupid are QPR to not wait until the end of the season and then decide who was available and go through a proper recruitment process
Ferdinand just appointed another one of his Spurs mates

If this does not work out well then I expect Ferdinand and Ramsey to be leaving.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 11:51 - May 25 with 2083 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 11:25 - May 25 by JonDoeman

Just leave this here :

yes please sir!

cut the stings on yer puppet tone, theres a good chap.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey on 11:55 - May 25 with 2062 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 11:34 - May 25 by TheBlob

And why such a rush to appoint an untried manager when nobody else was after him - wasn't exactly a queue was there?Would it be perhaps someone trying to protect his position knowing full well who was going to be available shortly?
Pants pulled down time again.

perhaps it was the same queue uncle blob that wanted to sign beau brumel niko and grey friars last summer.

2 pootles of greyfriars and a peck of niko please squire.and chop the fat off.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 11:57]

Ramsey on 12:00 - May 25 with 2045 viewsHitch

Ramsey has the job. Ramsey has my support. It is simplistic to blame him for this seasons capitulation. None of us have been privy to the problems he has faced at the club. I wish him well.
Ramsey on 12:06 - May 25 with 2026 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey on 11:55 - May 25 by Discodroids

perhaps it was the same queue uncle blob that wanted to sign beau brumel niko and grey friars last summer.

2 pootles of greyfriars and a peck of niko please squire.and chop the fat off.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 11:57]

It's the fat that gives it the taste.
Mmmmmmmmm.......dripping....

Ramsey on 12:08 - May 25 with 2020 viewsgobbles

Ramsey on 12:00 - May 25 by Hitch

Ramsey has the job. Ramsey has my support. It is simplistic to blame him for this seasons capitulation. None of us have been privy to the problems he has faced at the club. I wish him well.

It is simplistic to excuse him from this season's capitulation
Ramsey on 12:08 - May 25 with 2017 viewsdaveB

So is Ramsey the new scapegoat and everything is down to him? just need to make sure I'm booing the right people whist our fans give a standing ovation to Joey bloody Barton for another pathetic performance.

By the sound of it the club have written next season off and are going to try and just stay up, a dangerous game no matter who the manager is
Ramsey on 12:15 - May 25 with 1985 viewsCHUBBS

I wanted Warburton but settled for Ramsey and will support him more in hope than expectation but to give him a 3 year contract was utter madness.
His stock is low and a one year rolling contract pending results would have been far more beneficial to the club.
TF is probably the most clueless chairman in the history of the game.
He makes the Leeds fella look great!
Ramsey on 12:23 - May 25 with 1949 viewsgobbles

Ramsey on 12:08 - May 25 by daveB

So is Ramsey the new scapegoat and everything is down to him? just need to make sure I'm booing the right people whist our fans give a standing ovation to Joey bloody Barton for another pathetic performance.

By the sound of it the club have written next season off and are going to try and just stay up, a dangerous game no matter who the manager is

No, there is a lot of ground between "it's all his fault" and "it's none of his fault".

My point would be has anything happened since he took charge that has made him appear the right man for the job?
I'd say no. His team selections were bizarre at times, his tactics were often awful and he showed up his lack of man-management skills by bad-mouthing players to the press (this might have been Les) when we were relegated.
It's one thing picking players who train well, but that led him to select team that had no chance of winning matches instead of players like Vargas who clearly could win us matches.
I would just point out this fact: Vargas played 67 minutes under Ramsey and scored two goals. That does not strike me as a player who is not trying. Yet as he allegedly refused to come on with 5 mins to go in the humiliation at Palace (another brilliant move when the game was already lost) he gets rubbished to his mate in the Daily Mirror, along with every foreign player we have apart from Yun
[Post edited 25 May 2015 12:24]
Ramsey on 12:30 - May 25 with 1922 viewsMvpeter

Ramsey on 20:28 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

Because we want him to succeed dont we ? That is the question we need to ask . Do we really want him to succeed or is easier to get into him

Why shouldnt we get behind him ? is it inconcievable that he was pitched out of his depth this season but has the qualities to succeed long term? if so how do you possibly reach that conclusion?

Its common knowledge that Redknapp built the squad to play a certain way then changed it making the squad unbalanced and not fitting any one formation

Putting Ferdinand in position and Sherwood not coming has resulted in him getting the chance.

Take anyone else and they may not want to work with Ferdinand then thats another plan torn up and so it goes on .

Teddy Sherringham has just got his first job at 48 . 53 is not so old

Wanting something doesn't make a damn bit of difference. That would be a stupid question. It is the question that Tony asks. It is why we fail.

The qualifier for a good appointment is when it's not inconceivable that he'll succeed. Nonsense.

His performance to date is barely a slight on his managerial credentials. He was left an awful situation. Excusing failures is not in any way a reason to give him the job.

You really think keeping Ferdinand is a reason to do anything. I wouldn't let it influence the choice of milk supplier. Is there any justification for this appointment beyond we're his third preferred club.

Terry Sherringham got his first job in league two 5 years younger after working in senior football as a coach.

Is that really your best example?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ramsey on 12:40 - May 25 with 1887 viewsMvpeter

I've heard many excuses. I've yet to hear a reason to give him the job.

There will never be a reason not to interview anyone. Including Ramsey.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Ramsey on 12:45 - May 25 with 1864 viewsTheBlob

Some of us saw,and commented on,the impact Teddy had at Spam.......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/andy-carroll-hails-teddy-sheringhams

Ramsey on 12:48 - May 25 with 1855 viewsgobbles

Another thing Ferdinand and Ramsey have to be careful of after their decision to leak out names of "bad eggs" to the press is that they will want players to come to this club. If good players think that if the manager doesn't like them they will get lashed in the press, why would they come here.
For all the talk of bringing through young players, I don't think many people believe the solution to the next three season is in our present youth team.
Ramsey on 12:49 - May 25 with 1850 viewstimcocking

Jesus Christ.

The fact Chris Ramsey is a (supposedly) good coach doesn't mean he can completely transform 30 year old.players in a matter of a few months. It would have taken a miracle to keep Rangers up with what we had after he came in. if those few late goals hadn't gone in he might have managed it.

Whoever we have in charge has got a very difficult task ahead next season, but i don't blame CR for much this year, Redknapp, Hughes, sh!t/biased referees, retarded players and Briatore have fcuked us not Chris Ramsey.

Granted, he hasn't done very well so far, but i still hope he'll prove you wrong. The negativity on this site truly is p!ss poor. We've been relegated, get over it. One striker, no pace, mediocre midfielders, no full backs and the Rangers bad luck curse. We'd be relegated every time with that team. Get over it and lets see what happens next year. Can't see what the constant negativity hopes to acheive.
Ramsey on 12:57 - May 25 with 1803 viewsTheBlob

Ramsey on 12:49 - May 25 by timcocking

Jesus Christ.

The fact Chris Ramsey is a (supposedly) good coach doesn't mean he can completely transform 30 year old.players in a matter of a few months. It would have taken a miracle to keep Rangers up with what we had after he came in. if those few late goals hadn't gone in he might have managed it.

Whoever we have in charge has got a very difficult task ahead next season, but i don't blame CR for much this year, Redknapp, Hughes, sh!t/biased referees, retarded players and Briatore have fcuked us not Chris Ramsey.

Granted, he hasn't done very well so far, but i still hope he'll prove you wrong. The negativity on this site truly is p!ss poor. We've been relegated, get over it. One striker, no pace, mediocre midfielders, no full backs and the Rangers bad luck curse. We'd be relegated every time with that team. Get over it and lets see what happens next year. Can't see what the constant negativity hopes to acheive.

Get over it.
Are you serious?
They casually toss away potentially £120m in a welter of incompetence and stick two fingers up at loyal supporters and you pronounce thus?

Ramsey on 13:05 - May 25 with 1774 viewstimcocking

Ramsey on 12:57 - May 25 by TheBlob

Get over it.
Are you serious?
They casually toss away potentially £120m in a welter of incompetence and stick two fingers up at loyal supporters and you pronounce thus?

I just don't see it's all Chris Ramsey's fault.
Ramsey on 13:10 - May 25 with 1762 viewsYorkRanger

Ramsey on 09:05 - May 25 by Hayesender

I may have jumped the gun slightly last night.

Had just got in the door from Leicester with a belly full of cider.

Of course I'll be going next season (depending on prices) but Chris Ramsey is no way the man for the job

Ramsey on 13:13 - May 25 with 1754 viewskensalriser

Briatore? We've had four full seasons since he left. And spent a considerable sum of money to end up a division lower. I don't like the guy but he's not the biggest cause of our current woes by a long shot.

The truth is that Fernandes has been, and continues to be, utterly incompetent.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024