Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 16:53 - May 24 with 16831 viewspaulparker

For those who have been on this MB saying Ramsey is a great coach
Ramsey is a nice guy
Ramsey is our future
Please can you come on here and explain to me what he actually brings to the job
From what I've seen is gutless peformances , terrible team selections , awful defending
And you want this chump to have a pre season
So please enlighten me to this coaching God

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 14:31 - May 25 with 1485 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I think QPR REPORT has been reading some of Disco's posts about Ramsey!

Ramsey on 14:51 - May 25 with 1425 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 14:31 - May 25 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I think QPR REPORT has been reading some of Disco's posts about Ramsey!

fk me i must have put that up back in march !!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey on 15:17 - May 25 with 1380 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ramsey on 12:49 - May 25 by timcocking

Jesus Christ.

The fact Chris Ramsey is a (supposedly) good coach doesn't mean he can completely transform 30 year old.players in a matter of a few months. It would have taken a miracle to keep Rangers up with what we had after he came in. if those few late goals hadn't gone in he might have managed it.

Whoever we have in charge has got a very difficult task ahead next season, but i don't blame CR for much this year, Redknapp, Hughes, sh!t/biased referees, retarded players and Briatore have fcuked us not Chris Ramsey.

Granted, he hasn't done very well so far, but i still hope he'll prove you wrong. The negativity on this site truly is p!ss poor. We've been relegated, get over it. One striker, no pace, mediocre midfielders, no full backs and the Rangers bad luck curse. We'd be relegated every time with that team. Get over it and lets see what happens next year. Can't see what the constant negativity hopes to acheive.

Good post mate but I fear you'll be drowned out in the sea of negativity. A sabbatical for a few weeks might be an idea for any like minded individuals.
Ramsey on 16:32 - May 25 with 1305 viewsessextaxiboy

Ramsey on 12:08 - May 25 by gobbles

It is simplistic to excuse him from this season's capitulation

No its not . He only took over in January .
Ramsey on 16:48 - May 25 with 1277 viewsbosh67

Ramsey on 15:17 - May 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Good post mate but I fear you'll be drowned out in the sea of negativity. A sabbatical for a few weeks might be an idea for any like minded individuals.

Isn't Constant Negativity that Greek lad we've been looking at?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramsey on 16:51 - May 25 with 1263 viewsGetMeRangers

Ramsey on 15:17 - May 25 by CroydonCaptJack

I also agree. Had enough of the negativity.

Hope it improves with the start of the season, but doubt it. Financially we will have our hands tied and there will be quite honestly too many on here then claiming CR is a poor manager/coach because he wont be able to get us promoted with lesser players and similar towards TF being too tight.

Despite another potential relegation season or at least one in which we struggling I am seriously considering get a season ticket for the first time in nye on thirty years. Why? Because the aim of the club is to bring back entertaining football and I believe CR, as a coach, may well be able to do that with his own squad. Going to watch the Rs, for me, isnt about results... it is about being entertained. The last season I went regularly was when Tarbs was carrying us to the title... but primarily to see Adel and magic. The promotion was a bonus
Ramsey on 17:06 - May 25 with 1229 viewsdaveB

When did Ramsey leak players names to the press? That was Joey Barton who went on about the bag eggs, Ramsey refused to comment on it
Ramsey on 17:07 - May 25 with 1219 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ramsey on 16:51 - May 25 by GetMeRangers

I also agree. Had enough of the negativity.

Hope it improves with the start of the season, but doubt it. Financially we will have our hands tied and there will be quite honestly too many on here then claiming CR is a poor manager/coach because he wont be able to get us promoted with lesser players and similar towards TF being too tight.

Despite another potential relegation season or at least one in which we struggling I am seriously considering get a season ticket for the first time in nye on thirty years. Why? Because the aim of the club is to bring back entertaining football and I believe CR, as a coach, may well be able to do that with his own squad. Going to watch the Rs, for me, isnt about results... it is about being entertained. The last season I went regularly was when Tarbs was carrying us to the title... but primarily to see Adel and magic. The promotion was a bonus

Good on you. I'll be renewing as well, no question.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 17:17 - May 25 with 1198 viewsYorkRanger

It's a depressing thread. Ramsey is here to stay, potentially for some time. Next season will be tough, we will lose games home and away to teams that we think shouldn't be in the same Division as us. We have to build a team from virtually scratch. I for one am behind him. Time will tell if it's an inspired appointment or a mistake, but expectation levels are vital. We will not get promoted automatically and I would be staggered if we make the play offs. If we end up mid table, play some decent football and start to put some structure back into the club and team I will take that.

The thread on the players we will target is exciting. A younger, keen team proud to play for QPR with a couple of old wise heads holding it together is what I hope for.

I'm excited (and nervous) at the prospect.
Ramsey on 17:45 - May 25 with 1136 viewsthemodfather

ok 2 away games, 2 hidings and 11 given away...thats dire and his record is dire, he won't get (on paper) a better squad he should not have been given it til the end of season nor a 3 yr deal...so he's here, he's cheap and we have to build....so let's just bow lock him close season and then rally....TF talks so big and does so little, new ground? nah....academy>>>is it on or off? big name manager? nah
millions wasted on uninterested players=yes. did we learn from the last drop? no, repeat bad process until it works cos we won't learn.
shameful loss at leicester.

THANKS CHARLIE, ENJOY YOUR NEW CLUB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024