Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 16:53 - May 24 with 16824 viewspaulparker

For those who have been on this MB saying Ramsey is a great coach
Ramsey is a nice guy
Ramsey is our future
Please can you come on here and explain to me what he actually brings to the job
From what I've seen is gutless peformances , terrible team selections , awful defending
And you want this chump to have a pre season
So please enlighten me to this coaching God

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsey on 16:54 - May 24 with 6613 viewskensalriser

Worse than Redknapp, I suspect. I wonder if the stats bear that out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ramsey on 16:54 - May 24 with 6609 viewsJAPRANGERS

Careful,our happy clappers will be swarming all over you.
Ramsey on 16:56 - May 24 with 6579 viewsTheBlob

It's going to be a long summer.
And then it'll be a long autumn....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey on 16:59 - May 24 with 6521 viewsNov77

First thing any decent manager does is sort the defence out, pardew did it at palace, Pulis did it at west brom, ours has got a lot worse since Ramsey came in,

Once again today we have been a shambles.

At the other end, First shot on target was again in the second half.

I cannot see even what Ramsey is trying to do. What exactly is the gameplan under him?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Ramsey on 17:00 - May 24 with 6496 viewsfakekerby

Shhhh... Your not allowed to say a bad word about Ramsey on here
Ramsey on 17:01 - May 24 with 6489 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

If he had fifty seats, six wheels and a No Smoking sign he'd be a great coach.
As it is, he's just another leech on the club's anaemic carcass.
Ramsey on 17:01 - May 24 with 6489 viewsTHEBUSH

He'd better shape up pretty quick, at the moment he's just watching the game go by, why's he not shouting and telling the players to get into posItion FFS
Ramsey on 17:01 - May 24 with 6472 viewsFloridaR

Looks like the clubs acted out of sympathy giving Ramsey the Job.
Don't think he's up to it, awful formations, bad tactics and ill timed subs is all i've seen so far and that hardly constitutes good coaching of the teams game.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 17:02 - May 24 with 6459 viewsBushman

Stating the bleeding obvious all teams that reappointed managers survived.

Except us

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ramsey on 17:02 - May 24 with 6448 viewsDiscodroids

that performance bought evelyn champagne king shame on the club today....

i thought les and the potion travelling show salesman fernades looked shell shocked at the end of that.. a wilfred owen poem wouldnt have healed fernades face at the final whistle..

looked to me that its all finally dawning on him.. a horrendous suicidal decision.

that final goal really was the 6inch crust on a maribou storks afterbirth of a season.

QPR ..never thought id say this darling...i dont love you anymore ..its hard to be engaging on the thing you love keeps changing ..

give me a break baby, and we'll see how we are in a couple of months...

i hope you dont mind...that i put down in words , how wonderful life is while your not in my world...

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey on 17:03 - May 24 with 6433 viewsLewes_r

We are stuck with him for the start of season genius or not. Why beat yourselves up? We ain't going up so he's gonna get a month or 2 at the start of next season. It may work out for him and us.

If it's a disaster hopefully TF sacks him at the right time

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Ramsey on 17:04 - May 24 with 6407 viewsWestonsuperR

I think the pro's and con's of Ramsey have all been covered but I would like to add that he was given a target, keep us up and get a job, failed miserably and was then rewarded with a job. I think this sends out completely the wrong message.

I wonder if any non-permanent Manager has ever had such a bad record and then been given the job? I doubt it.
Ramsey on 17:04 - May 24 with 6403 viewsDiscodroids

Ramsey on 16:56 - May 24 by TheBlob

It's going to be a long summer.
And then it'll be a long autumn....

then all will be fked in the garden..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Ramsey on 17:04 - May 24 with 6400 viewsCroydonCaptJack

As usual a busy forum when we lose I see.
Ramsey on 17:06 - May 24 with 6365 viewsRangersDave

I understand Schteeeve maybe free?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ramsey on 17:09 - May 24 with 6323 viewsBushman

Ramsey on 17:04 - May 24 by CroydonCaptJack

As usual a busy forum when we lose I see.

Because we are pony most players spineless we only managed 30 points & Ramsey is a chump.

And we pay upfront for that crap to be dished up and hardly ever win.

For a start...,,

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ramsey on 17:09 - May 24 with 6321 viewsBrightonhoop

Trying to be objective.....TF relegated us by not sacking HR last summer, not sacking him in November and then not backing him in the January Market. Ramsey is damned already whatever he does and yes, the performances have invited that....
For me, the problems run far deeper and I can't see what the Boards game plan is.
That's a real worry.
Ramsey on 17:11 - May 24 with 6267 viewsFloridaR

So did the new Ramsey 3 year plan start today or tomorrow ?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Ramsey on 17:13 - May 24 with 6233 viewsitsbiga

I say get rid of everyone just like this

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Ramsey on 17:13 - May 24 with 6228 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ramsey on 17:09 - May 24 by Bushman

Because we are pony most players spineless we only managed 30 points & Ramsey is a chump.

And we pay upfront for that crap to be dished up and hardly ever win.

For a start...,,

We simply were not good enough. Two poor performances away from home at the end of a frustrating season seems to have got posters saying we are spineless. I don't agree with that. We have competed most games but not been good enough.
Ramsey on 17:15 - May 24 with 6197 viewsDiscodroids

The way ramsey was hanging on to pearson at the end, was quite worrying and very odd..i thought he was having a breakdown ..he looked like a little boy under pearsons wing...quite unnerving .

i think this job will damage him...i dont know about greatness but his had a lorry load of thick shit thrust upon him.

american psycho job in the making..mark my words,, bondy bet watch himself.

i must return some video tapes..

Ramsey on 17:26 - May 24 with 6078 viewsN12Hoop

The only positive is that Fulham lost virtually every game early on and looked doomed, but a new manager and a few wins and they were safe. If it's as bad as we think it's going to be at least TF can bring in the next chump who might get us out of the bottom 3.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ramsey on 17:32 - May 24 with 6007 viewsWilloW4

Ramsey on 17:02 - May 24 by Discodroids

that performance bought evelyn champagne king shame on the club today....

i thought les and the potion travelling show salesman fernades looked shell shocked at the end of that.. a wilfred owen poem wouldnt have healed fernades face at the final whistle..

looked to me that its all finally dawning on him.. a horrendous suicidal decision.

that final goal really was the 6inch crust on a maribou storks afterbirth of a season.

QPR ..never thought id say this darling...i dont love you anymore ..its hard to be engaging on the thing you love keeps changing ..

give me a break baby, and we'll see how we are in a couple of months...

i hope you dont mind...that i put down in words , how wonderful life is while your not in my world...

QPR...'I don't love you anymore"....Touché Disco, Touché...!!
Ramsey on 17:34 - May 24 with 5984 viewsPunteR

The result doesn't change anything for me. We were already relegated,we were already kak and Ramsey is already our head coach.
Just glad this season is done and dusted. Shame we couldn't end on a high note hey ho.
As ive said before i dont think Ramsey will get us promoted next season or even the season after , i just hope he's the start of getting things right in the dressing room and on the training pitch and build from there.
Most of those players out there today probably knew they are not in Ramsey's plans, maybe the performance reflected that.
Back to the drawing board next season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ramsey on 17:38 - May 24 with 5944 viewsBklynRanger

I'd like to know how he is as a motivator. There have been 4 or 5 times this season when we've come out flat right from the start.

No idea if that's down to him but I've seen him talk about senior players like Clint and JB working to keep peoples' chins up. That's fine and makes sense but how much is he able to do that himself and what, after certain first halfs this season, are his 'rocket' skills like?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024