Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alardyce is available 17:03 - May 24 with 2833 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alardyce is available on 17:10 - May 24 with 2800 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 5m5 minutes ago

BREAKING: West Ham have announced they will not renew Sam Allardyce's contract as manager. #SSNHQ
569 retweets 190 favorites

As ever, TF jumps the gun and hands out a ludicrous contract to a managerial noob instead of waiting a week to see who will be available. Dick.
Alardyce is available on 17:14 - May 24 with 2779 viewswaveydave

Alardyce is available on 17:10 - May 24 by Hoop_Du_Jour

BREAKING: West Ham have announced they will not renew Sam Allardyce's contract as manager. #SSNHQ

As ever, TF jumps the gun and hands out a ludicrous contract to a managerial noob instead of waiting a week to see who will be available. Dick.

Big Sam wouldn't come to us anyway. He's a tried and proven Premier League Quality manager, someone will want him over summer or he can wait til the season begins and as you know a few managers will be sacked by christmas and he will be the sort of guy they'd love to bring in and sure things up
Alardyce is available on 17:15 - May 24 with 2761 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Imagine the reaction from some on here if we had brought him in. "We've learned nothing" etc etc etc etc etc..........
Alardyce is available on 17:17 - May 24 with 2758 viewsHollowayRanger

not pretty football

but never looked like a relegation in all the time he was there

first thing he did was bring in Nolan a good leader and scorer

would have him in an instant instead we got someone who's only experience is of losing and religation

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Alardyce is available on 17:19 - May 24 with 2732 viewsitsbiga

At least he'll eat all the pies before Adel and Niko do.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Alardyce is available on 17:21 - May 24 with 2716 viewsPunteR

Alardyce is available on 17:15 - May 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Imagine the reaction from some on here if we had brought him in. "We've learned nothing" etc etc etc etc etc..........

Allardyce would be Redknapp mark 2.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Alardyce is available on 17:25 - May 24 with 2678 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Alardyce is available on 17:21 - May 24 by PunteR

Allardyce would be Redknapp mark 2.

Exactly.
Alardyce is available on 17:28 - May 24 with 2661 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Alardyce is available on 17:14 - May 24 by waveydave

Big Sam wouldn't come to us anyway. He's a tried and proven Premier League Quality manager, someone will want him over summer or he can wait til the season begins and as you know a few managers will be sacked by christmas and he will be the sort of guy they'd love to bring in and sure things up

You're absolutely right there, but the obfuscated point I was attempting to make was that Ramsey was given a lengthy contract a week too early. There'll be so many managerial sackings now the season is done and I'm sure there's a better option out there.
Login to get fewer ads

Alardyce is available on 17:32 - May 24 with 2626 viewsDiscodroids

he wouldnt step over a fosters saturated urinal cake in the fukin gutter to come to us. why risk his reputation to come to one flew over the cukoos nest in w12.

were not in a mess, were in the abyss.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Alardyce is available on 17:36 - May 24 with 2610 viewsPunteR

Alardyce is available on 17:32 - May 24 by Discodroids

he wouldnt step over a fosters saturated urinal cake in the fukin gutter to come to us. why risk his reputation to come to one flew over the cukoos nest in w12.

I think thats the same for most managers though. Hence Ramsey.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Alardyce is available on 17:49 - May 24 with 2568 viewsWilloW4

Alardyce is available on 17:32 - May 24 by Discodroids

What reputation disco? Just guessing his West Ham team lay down an died today for a back hander.. Er, allegedly .. Mate of Redknapps etc... No thanks!!! There's a geezer who runs my local " got shite for sale" market stall..he seems up for it...nice bloke, talks a good game..oh no hold up, that's Ramsey innit.?!
Alardyce is available on 17:49 - May 24 with 2559 viewsessextaxiboy

A massive mistake by West ham IMO .

Moving into the new stadium its vital that they are in the Prem .

Allardyce is a close as you will get to a sure thing even if its not the" West Ham" way.
Alardyce is available on 17:51 - May 24 with 2549 viewsdubaistu

Alardyce is available on 17:49 - May 24 by essextaxiboy

A massive mistake by West ham IMO .

Moving into the new stadium its vital that they are in the Prem .

Allardyce is a close as you will get to a sure thing even if its not the" West Ham" way.

My guess is that they'll open that stadium in the Championship
Alardyce is available on 17:51 - May 24 with 2549 viewsQPR_John

Alardyce is available on 17:10 - May 24 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I don't think it was a secret that he was leaving it has been known for a while
[Post edited 24 May 2015 17:52]
Alardyce is available on 18:00 - May 24 with 2503 viewseghamranger

Alardyce is available on 17:51 - May 24 by QPR_John

And bilic had left his club and is available
Alardyce is available on 18:01 - May 24 with 2496 viewsingeminate

Alardyce is available on 17:51 - May 24 by QPR_John

It would have been a terrible signing. Just like Hughes and redknapp he would have seen managing as basically doing us a favour while scooping up tonnes of cash. Anyone who gen thinks we should have gone for him is proper dotty.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Alardyce is available on 18:02 - May 24 with 2482 viewsDiscodroids

Alardyce is available on 17:49 - May 24 by WilloW4

What reputation disco? Just guessing his West Ham team lay down an died today for a back hander.. Er, allegedly .. Mate of Redknapps etc... No thanks!!! There's a geezer who runs my local " got shite for sale" market stall..he seems up for it...nice bloke, talks a good game..oh no hold up, that's Ramsey innit.?!

see where your coming from willow, i just cant see any manager with any sort of track record wanting to come to this shagged out old brass club thats been pimped out for all shes worth down the docks of the premiership.

an aids ridden , toothless, scabby whore with a leaking discharge from her quim, an ugly red gash somewhere under folds of unsightly stomach fat, twixt paper thin jagged egded hips .

no one wants it other than elderly virgin ramsey who cant wait to unload his all in her.

tainted love most foul.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Alardyce is available on 18:08 - May 24 with 2456 viewsessextaxiboy

Alardyce is available on 18:00 - May 24 by eghamranger

And bilic had left his club and is available

Whats his UK management record like ?
Alardyce is available on 20:43 - May 24 with 2279 viewsWilloW4

Alardyce is available on 18:02 - May 24 by Discodroids

see where your coming from willow, i just cant see any manager with any sort of track record wanting to come to this shagged out old brass club thats been pimped out for all shes worth down the docks of the premiership.

an aids ridden , toothless, scabby whore with a leaking discharge from her quim, an ugly red gash somewhere under folds of unsightly stomach fat, twixt paper thin jagged egded hips .

no one wants it other than elderly virgin ramsey who cant wait to unload his all in her.

tainted love most foul.

A tainted love most foul....that's our club in a nut shell..marvellous disco. Seeya in church whilst we pray for our club and our souls...Arseholes..bow your heads in shame Fernandes et Al.. " get ya cheap season tickets 'ere"..!!
Alardyce is available on 20:58 - May 24 with 2256 viewsLowerloftLad

He won't come here today was the day QPR came back down to earth and found its true calling slumming it in the bottom 10/12 of the championship with a small squad and are major signing being the likes of nicky Maynard and I for one am glad to be back. There's no more big names coming and we have to get used to it

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Alardyce is available on 23:12 - May 24 with 2127 viewsstrikerace

Terrible move by WHU. What exactly didn't he do? Do they think their talent is overwhelming they should finish with 60 pts? This is clearly the "grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome.
Alardyce is available on 23:16 - May 24 with 2119 viewsmakaveli1882

The only caant in the whole wide world that could make me stop going to Rangers or England.. The despicable dudley sponge cake bolton clunge; Sam Aladichi pah!!
Alardyce is available on 01:56 - May 25 with 2027 viewsJigsore

only if instead of watching the ball played long to Zamora you'd like it played up long to Carlton 'he scores goals' Cole

careful what you wish for

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024