Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Contracts 17:26 - May 24 with 2961 viewsdubaistu

When do we find out which jokers will be leaving this sinking ship?
Player Contracts on 17:28 - May 24 with 2953 viewsNov77

Tony's offered them all new five year deals with lose bonuses included.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Player Contracts on 17:33 - May 24 with 2906 viewsdubaistu

Player Contracts on 17:28 - May 24 by Nov77

Tony's offered them all new five year deals with lose bonuses included.

Sign me up for some of that sh1t, I'd make life easy for everyone and just not turn up.....

Although reminds me a chat in the pub the other day..... apparently Rodgers walked up to Carroll after training and said "You're going to be one of the best strikers in the world".....the following Monday.... "We've had a bid in from Stoke?".......
Player Contracts on 17:35 - May 24 with 2891 viewsTHEBUSH

We're gonna see what our DOF is made of now, all the loans have to go and all out of contract have to go, bar none, then the rebuilding of our club can start afresh.
Player Contracts on 17:46 - May 24 with 2852 viewsHOOPNO7

I am waiting to see how many if any these players we re-sign. Personally I want them all gone, but then TF is in charge & he has given CR a 3 year contract.
Player Contracts on 18:35 - May 24 with 2746 viewsDiscodroids

i can truthfully say i dont care a flying fk if all of them leave.(charlie excepted)

i just hope, for once, this basket case club keep the quality youth and retain petresso, sutherland,doughty,furlong,cox..as for the rest .. FU.CK OFF.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Player Contracts on 18:36 - May 24 with 2729 viewsitsbiga

I put this on another thread but it fits here and its how mad i am and how i feel.
Get rid of everyone.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Player Contracts on 21:23 - May 24 with 2414 viewsBromleyHoop

I think today's lineup was a big clue to who's gonna be here next year (except Charlie).

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Player Contracts on 21:32 - May 24 with 2373 viewsDejR_vu

Player Contracts on 17:35 - May 24 by THEBUSH

We're gonna see what our DOF is made of now, all the loans have to go and all out of contract have to go, bar none, then the rebuilding of our club can start afresh.

Don't hold your breath.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024