Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 18:33 - May 24 with 4230 viewsRed_Ranger

Bottom with worst goal difference.

What a waste of a whole lot of money.

Embarrassing on 18:35 - May 24 with 4217 viewsitsbiga

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Embarrassing on 21:55 - May 24 with 3833 viewsDejR_vu

They gave up. No pride. Already looking for their next pay day. Won't give the club a second thought after tomorrow. Leeches.
[Post edited 24 May 2015 21:56]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Embarrassing on 09:50 - May 25 with 3429 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought grown ups having to use those cards to make a noise was pretty embarrassing too.
Fair enough for the first few minutes,but to keep it up for 90+ minutes shows where modern football grounds are heading.
Embarrassing on 09:53 - May 25 with 3406 viewsTheBlob

Embarrassing on 09:50 - May 25 by stowmarketrange

I thought grown ups having to use those cards to make a noise was pretty embarrassing too.
Fair enough for the first few minutes,but to keep it up for 90+ minutes shows where modern football grounds are heading.

Would be interesting to see how much noise you could generate banging Ramsey and Bond's heads together.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Embarrassing on 09:53 - May 25 with 3406 viewsPeterHucker

Record-breaking team, more defeats than any team in Premier League history. Get rid of as many players as possible this summer.
Embarrassing on 10:05 - May 25 with 3357 viewsToast_R

Very embarrassing. There seems to be no light to aim for either.
Ramsey is going to have to come up with some serious born again shyte to convince me this club can move forward from this.

Personally I've lost a huge chunk of my passion. Is it the Premier League, is it QPR and the way she's been run for the past 8 years or maybe just modern football in general? It's just really a load of old bullsh*t.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:06]
Embarrassing on 10:07 - May 25 with 3348 viewsDiscodroids

Embarrassing on 09:53 - May 25 by TheBlob

Would be interesting to see how much noise you could generate banging Ramsey and Bond's heads together.

did we lose more games this season than under that hughes redknapp season of
utter subjugation??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway uncle blob... i tells what it would sound like if we banged these two lumpen cardboard cut out non entities heads together...this..

batman hitting a shark..ive never heard a sound like it before or since..

sounds like a balliol oxford housmaster gently thrusting his way into a whelp of a boy in his quarters after tanning a bottle of grouse but not quite hitting his marks.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:10]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Embarrassing on 10:26 - May 25 with 3267 viewspaulparker

We have been embarrsing since we turned up at WHL and made Spurs look like Real Madrid,
The sight of bagpuss sitting there waiving at Spurs fans as we were getting spanked said it all
What was more embarrsing was the fact that some fans defended him
Utter shambles of a club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 10:27 - May 25 with 3261 viewswgchoop

Embarrassing on 09:53 - May 25 by PeterHucker

Record-breaking team, more defeats than any team in Premier League history. Get rid of as many players as possible this summer.

Fortunately that honour is still held by Derby
Derby 2007/08 =29 losses
QPR 2014/15 =24 losses
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:31]
Embarrassing on 10:30 - May 25 with 3246 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Embarrassing on 10:36 - May 25 with 3221 viewsQPR_John

I understand your point about loss of passion. But I think it is for the game and not QPR it is for me. I realised some time ago I have no interest in football in general and if QPR ceased to exist then as far as I would be concerned so would football. I will moan about QPR until I am blue in the face, the players, the board and anything else but as will be the case for next season I will be first in line to buy a season ticket. And while the club exists that will be the case until for whatever reason I am unable to do so.

This was in reply to Toast R above. Pressed the wrong button
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:40]
Embarrassing on 10:38 - May 25 with 3207 viewsDiscodroids

Embarrassing on 10:26 - May 25 by paulparker

We have been embarrsing since we turned up at WHL and made Spurs look like Real Madrid,
The sight of bagpuss sitting there waiving at Spurs fans as we were getting spanked said it all
What was more embarrsing was the fact that some fans defended him
Utter shambles of a club

just in , picture of his masters voice ramsey ,receiving his instructions from tony for the post match press conference yesterday.

sky reporter " do you think there was any pride there today chris?"

ramsey " yes, sauusagess"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Embarrassing on 10:45 - May 25 with 3169 viewsWilloW4

Embarrassing on 10:38 - May 25 by Discodroids

just in , picture of his masters voice ramsey ,receiving his instructions from tony for the post match press conference yesterday.

sky reporter " do you think there was any pride there today chris?"

ramsey " yes, sauusagess"

As always Disco , very clever..the fenn street gang connection was suitably apt as well mate.. I doff my cap to you sir.
Embarrassing on 10:51 - May 25 with 3139 viewsloftus77

Embarrassing on 10:27 - May 25 by wgchoop

Fortunately that honour is still held by Derby
Derby 2007/08 =29 losses
QPR 2014/15 =24 losses
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:31]

Watford 1999/2000 - 26 defeats. Sunderland?
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:52]
Embarrassing on 11:15 - May 25 with 3046 viewswgchoop

Embarrassing on 10:51 - May 25 by loftus77

Watford 1999/2000 - 26 defeats. Sunderland?
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:52]

Yeah sorry wasn't ranking Us Second worst just showing the difference 😀 oh and Sunderland 2002/03 had 27 losses, so we weren't that bad this year 😜 (putting tin hat on awaits pelters)
Embarrassing on 11:15 - May 25 with 3044 viewsCamberleyR

Embarrassing on 09:53 - May 25 by PeterHucker

"Record-breaking team, more defeats than any team in Premier League history"

Sorry mate, don't know where you got that stat from.

Try Sunderland in 05/06 or Derby in 07/08 with 29 apiece, Sunderland again in 02/03 with 27, Watford with 26 in 99/00 and Bolton in 95/96 with 25.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 11:18]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Embarrassing on 11:16 - May 25 with 3039 viewsbosh67

Pride heart and belief. It's escaped this group far too often. A major part of the rebuild is players who understand the club, the fans and that take pride in what they do for the badge and the fans - and their manager!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Embarrassing on 11:24 - May 25 with 2999 viewsCamberleyR

Embarrassing on 10:07 - May 25 by Discodroids

did we lose more games this season than under that hughes redknapp season of
utter subjugation??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway uncle blob... i tells what it would sound like if we banged these two lumpen cardboard cut out non entities heads together...this..

batman hitting a shark..ive never heard a sound like it before or since..

sounds like a balliol oxford housmaster gently thrusting his way into a whelp of a boy in his quarters after tanning a bottle of grouse but not quite hitting his marks.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 10:10]

Yes. We "only" lost 21 that season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Embarrassing on 11:27 - May 25 with 2987 viewsDiscodroids

in the realms of record breaking number of defeats in a season, there is small salve to be applied to ones parts when discussing if 25 defeats in a season is better than 26 or 24.

its like that peter cook dudley moore, derek and clive sketch ,about whose got the worse type of cancer.

I’ve got cancer of the mortgage,

I’ve got cancer of the garden”.

“I’ve got cancer of everything”.

“I’ve got cancer of the universe”.

“I’ve got cancer of the cosmos”.

“I’ve got cancer of never having existed in my fu cking life”.

"ive got cancer of the number of QPR defeats in a season despite countless millions being spunked up the wall by fernandes"

its all shit gents.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 11:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024