Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jermaine Beckford 19:49 - May 24 with 1902 viewsYorkRanger

Odds on he scores against us next year..
Jermaine Beckford on 19:52 - May 24 with 1893 viewsfakekerby

He's on a free so let's go get him
Jermaine Beckford on 20:36 - May 24 with 1856 viewsloftboy

Jermaine Beckford on 19:52 - May 24 by fakekerby

He's on a free so let's go get him

I got shot down in flames for suggesting that a couple of weeks ago

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jermaine Beckford on 20:50 - May 24 with 1828 viewsYorkRanger

Jermaine Beckford on 20:36 - May 24 by loftboy

I got shot down in flames for suggesting that a couple of weeks ago

Not the worst shout Loftboy. Not sure on his injury record
Jermaine Beckford on 20:53 - May 24 with 1816 viewsLowerloftLad

QPR have come back down to earth 5 years ago QPR fans would have loved this kind of signing.
If QPR will play kids next season we will need some been there done that players to help us survive
Beckford,Ishmael miller, nicky Maynard would come in very handy. Next season is another dog fight
[Post edited 24 May 2015 20:54]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Jermaine Beckford on 21:00 - May 24 with 1793 viewsPunteR

Jermaine Beckford on 20:53 - May 24 by LowerloftLad

QPR have come back down to earth 5 years ago QPR fans would have loved this kind of signing.
If QPR will play kids next season we will need some been there done that players to help us survive
Beckford,Ishmael miller, nicky Maynard would come in very handy. Next season is another dog fight
[Post edited 24 May 2015 20:54]

Ishmael Miller!.. forgot about him. Didnt he score a crucial goal against Leicester in 10/11?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jermaine Beckford on 21:06 - May 24 with 1781 viewsLowerloftLad

Miller is in a free after leave Huddersfield and yes he did .... What a moment that was
[Post edited 24 May 2015 21:06]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Jermaine Beckford on 09:53 - May 25 with 1602 viewsbatmanhoop

Miller gave Johnson a lot of trouble when he went to Yeovil, stay well clear. Beckford seems to respond to Simon Grayson, he was on fire against Swindon, mind you, their defense was on par with ours. Swindon had a ''striker'' called Smith, missed a sitter in the first half and his only effort in the second was woeful. Am mindful of losing Charlie and getting a clown like Smith in as a replacement
Jermaine Beckford on 18:50 - May 25 with 1514 viewsCamberleyR

Beckford is League One at best these days whose best days were 6-7 years ago at Leeds. Wasn't even if he did that well at Preston this season. His goals record was flattered by scoring six in the play-off games, 14 scored in the regular season where he went four months and 16 games without scoring.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Jermaine Beckford on 21:20 - May 25 with 1436 viewsowza

Jermaine Beckford on 18:50 - May 25 by CamberleyR

Beckford is League One at best these days whose best days were 6-7 years ago at Leeds. Wasn't even if he did that well at Preston this season. His goals record was flattered by scoring six in the play-off games, 14 scored in the regular season where he went four months and 16 games without scoring.

Let me remind you Beckford has scored 18 goals in 22 starts for Preston in League 1 this season. Any striker that has that sort of record in League 1 is going to be in demand from higher divisions. He is rejuvenated player that has Premier League and Championship experience. More importantly he still has pace to burn and would be an asset to any Championship club, especially on a free. I guarantee you what ever Championship club he joins, which will probably be Preston or a return to Leeds, he will score at least 15 goals. Mark my words.
Jermaine Beckford on 22:50 - May 25 with 1393 viewsCHUBBS

No thanks,he will be 32 by the end of the year,if thats what we hired Ramsey for then whats the point?
If we want long term success we will need to start investing in young players with potential rather than wasting fortunes on old has beens like him.
Experience is vital but we have plenty of that at the club so its time to bring in some dynamic youngsters.
Jermaine Beckford on 23:18 - May 25 with 1377 viewsCamberleyR

Jermaine Beckford on 21:20 - May 25 by owza

Let me remind you Beckford has scored 18 goals in 22 starts for Preston in League 1 this season. Any striker that has that sort of record in League 1 is going to be in demand from higher divisions. He is rejuvenated player that has Premier League and Championship experience. More importantly he still has pace to burn and would be an asset to any Championship club, especially on a free. I guarantee you what ever Championship club he joins, which will probably be Preston or a return to Leeds, he will score at least 15 goals. Mark my words.

18 in 22 starts in L1 and 0 in 9 starts in the Championship in 3 and 1/2 months which is why he was loaned to Preston in the first place (the two he scored for Bolton were in the League Cup against L1 Crewe). As Chubbs says he's 32 in December so we might as well re-sign Zamora if we're going down that route.

If Beckford gets 15 in the Championship next season, I'll bear my arse in Camberley High Street.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 23:19]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Jermaine Beckford on 15:43 - May 26 with 1322 viewsPinnerPaul

It wasn't great by Swindon.

Preston were clearly pressing them tight in midfield but they kept trying to pass through that area, instead of going wide and/or long.

Preston on the other hand WERE going long at every opportunity, yet Swindon kept trying to play a high line inviting the long ball over the top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024