Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£10 million 23:18 - May 24 with 1111 viewsLblock

That's where this whole stinking mess started -- )well kind of, but I appreciate it's been going on for decades!)

ABC and an avalanche of runny farmyard shite.

To put that into perspective, that's just 3/4's of arSWPe's contract (excluding the fee)
It's the rumoured cost of an illegal immigrant playing centre midfield when not injured
That's 29 months of Joey Barton's rumoured salary
It's boozy Steve's release fee plus wages we've paid
It's a sixth of what Candle Face spent, probably a fifth of what Hughesless and his muglets spunked and we go on.

10 million... Ten Fcukin Million... and not the number of hash tag bullshit tweets from Bungle Fernandez about trust, the future, learning etc, etc, et bleeding cetera

How, in such a short space of time, have so many wrong decisions been made, so many poor appointments made, so much pain been caused by hocking this precious part of my life out to a faceless Panama based institution so that we could be in more debt coming out of Admin than we were before Wright put us in it?

And with that I retire to my bed to consider just why I will renew even though the logic monkey on my left shoulder whispers..."dont do it you mug"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

£10 million on 03:57 - May 25 with 817 viewsFredManRave

ABC 2015 = Anyone But Chris.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024