Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shearer 23:41 - May 24 with 3370 viewsbob566

Fair play. Just said arry has to take his fair share of the blame. First pundit I've seen knock arry
shearer on 23:43 - May 24 with 3360 viewsLowerloftLad

Arry to blame for newcastle still being a premier league side

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

shearer on 02:49 - May 25 with 3159 viewsBklynRanger

I heard Gary Neville giving Redtvvat a hard time 2 or 3 games ago. It was in response to a question about how much bllame HR should take. The answer was basically a lot because it's his squad.
shearer on 03:52 - May 25 with 3127 viewsbacardiinbrissie

I wonder what Jamie's reply would be to that question.......
shearer on 12:00 - May 25 with 2684 viewsdaveB

plenty of pundits have blamed Redknapp for our season
shearer on 12:03 - May 25 with 2666 viewsgobbles

shearer on 12:00 - May 25 by daveB

I've yet to hear one blame Ramsey for anything
shearer on 14:50 - May 25 with 2493 viewsbillericaydicky

Redknapp on Sky at the play off final standing pitch side - it's a miracle really as I thought with his serious knee problem he'd be in a wheelchair...
shearer on 14:57 - May 25 with 2470 viewsNortholt_Rs

shearer on 14:50 - May 25 by billericaydicky

Redknapp on Sky at the play off final standing pitch side - it's a miracle really as I thought with his serious knee problem he'd be in a wheelchair...

You don't reckon he was lying about that knee d'ya?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

shearer on 15:03 - May 25 with 2445 viewsWilloW4

shearer on 12:00 - May 25 by daveB

And rightly so.!!
Login to get fewer ads

shearer on 15:05 - May 25 with 2439 viewsbillericaydicky

shearer on 14:57 - May 25 by Northolt_Rs

You don't reckon he was lying about that knee d'ya?

Harry, not telling the truth? How dare you...;-)
shearer on 18:26 - May 25 with 2243 viewsdaveB

shearer on 12:03 - May 25 by gobbles

because it's not Ramseys fault
shearer on 23:53 - May 25 with 2001 viewsPunteR

shearer on 12:03 - May 25 by gobbles

I wonder why...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

shearer on 04:07 - May 26 with 1942 viewsBenny_the_Ball

shearer on 18:26 - May 25 by daveB

because it's not Ramseys fault

Disagree. Lion's share of the blame belongs to Tony and Harry but Ramsey has to take some responsibility. His record was appalling. But let's pretend otherwise because he's a right-on appointment and gives ever such a lovely interview.
shearer on 09:21 - May 26 with 1830 viewsfrancisbowles

shearer on 04:07 - May 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Disagree. Lion's share of the blame belongs to Tony and Harry but Ramsey has to take some responsibility. His record was appalling. But let's pretend otherwise because he's a right-on appointment and gives ever such a lovely interview.

Ramsey inherited an unbalanced, ageing, unfit and undisciplined squad.

He managed to get most of them onside and the level of performance was much better in most of the matches.

The only blame that could be attached to him is that some of the decisions he made didn't work but see my first paragraph.

His role has now finished.

His new job stated yesterday! From now on he can be held accountable for the factors he controls.
shearer on 13:53 - May 26 with 1725 viewsBenny_the_Ball

shearer on 09:21 - May 26 by francisbowles

Ramsey inherited an unbalanced, ageing, unfit and undisciplined squad.

He managed to get most of them onside and the level of performance was much better in most of the matches.

The only blame that could be attached to him is that some of the decisions he made didn't work but see my first paragraph.

His role has now finished.

His new job stated yesterday! From now on he can be held accountable for the factors he controls.

Quit making excuses for Ramsey. He inherited a squad good enough to finish 4th from bottom with the right management and coaching.

He improved one player Matt Phillips (by playing him in his correct position) and performances in key games (Everton, Crystal Palace, Leicester, West Ham) were abject.

I have no doubt that the likes of Pulis and Pardew would have kept this unbalanced, ageing, unfit and undisciplined squad up.
shearer on 13:57 - May 26 with 1707 viewsfrancisbowles

shearer on 13:53 - May 26 by Benny_the_Ball

Quit making excuses for Ramsey. He inherited a squad good enough to finish 4th from bottom with the right management and coaching.

He improved one player Matt Phillips (by playing him in his correct position) and performances in key games (Everton, Crystal Palace, Leicester, West Ham) were abject.

I have no doubt that the likes of Pulis and Pardew would have kept this unbalanced, ageing, unfit and undisciplined squad up.

Agree to disagree but how was Leicester key?
shearer on 14:16 - May 26 with 1673 viewsSpiritofGregory

Pulis would have kept us up because players respect him, players like Ramsey because he's a nice bloke but they don't respect him as a leader.
shearer on 14:48 - May 26 with 1641 viewsJuzzie

shearer on 14:16 - May 26 by SpiritofGregory

Pulis would have kept us up because players respect him, players like Ramsey because he's a nice bloke but they don't respect him as a leader.

We don't know and never will know that Pullis or anyone esle could have kept us up so anyone keeping on peddling the story as though it's fact that they could have done is just boring now as we'll never know, it's all conjecture.

The fact we have schit players who dont give a fk and are out of contract in a few weeks wasn't a factor?

As for respect, the only thing players we have respect is their bank account, that's why they came to QPR in the first place. You don't think most of them signed for the love of the club do you?

[Post edited 26 May 2015 15:07]
shearer on 15:24 - May 26 with 1591 viewsCamberleyR

shearer on 14:16 - May 26 by SpiritofGregory

More supposition. Would Steven Pressley have kept us up?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

shearer on 15:33 - May 26 with 1562 viewsPinnerPaul

Back to O/P, agree with Shearer about HR, but then nodded wisely when GL said Burnley much better equipped to go straight back up.

Was left to the excellent Danny Murphy to point out that Burnley ARE losing Ings and could well lose their manager, so not a given in any sense.
shearer on 11:59 - May 27 with 1409 viewsBenny_the_Ball

shearer on 13:57 - May 26 by francisbowles

Agree to disagree but how was Leicester key?

When Ramsey was given the caretaker role he would have sat down and identified winnable matches. Leicester would have been one. Sadly we were so poor in previous matches that our ship had sunk by then.
shearer on 12:00 - May 27 with 1407 viewsBenny_the_Ball

shearer on 15:24 - May 26 by CamberleyR

More supposition. Would Steven Pressley have kept us up?

Only with Gareth Ainsworth, Shaun Derry, Marc Bircham, Nigel Clough, Steve McClaren and the entire Gallen family as his backroom staff.
shearer on 13:47 - May 27 with 1351 viewsMvpeter

shearer on 12:00 - May 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Only with Gareth Ainsworth, Shaun Derry, Marc Bircham, Nigel Clough, Steve McClaren and the entire Gallen family as his backroom staff.

You joke but the loss of most of the gallens and their like has truly hurt this club.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024