Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker not fit to play but... 08:46 - May 25 with 5122 viewsCorbyQPR

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6471834/QPR-defender-Steven-Caulker-in
Caulker not fit to play but... on 08:58 - May 25 with 5023 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I always take anything in The Sun with a pinch of salt, but all these stories, rumours, and innuendos are starting to make me worry we have another Clarke Carlisle on our hands.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 09:01 - May 25 with 5002 viewsJonDoeman

Caulker not fit to play but... on 08:58 - May 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

I always take anything in The Sun with a pinch of salt, but all these stories, rumours, and innuendos are starting to make me worry we have another Clarke Carlisle on our hands.

And it was probably well known that he likes to get on the piss too much, & we bought him anyway! Unless QPR have driven him to drink ?

It Is What It Is !!

Caulker not fit to play but... on 09:45 - May 25 with 4815 viewsQPR_John

Interesting that one of the "Roll of Shame" was being WONGLY accused of stealing cheese
[Post edited 25 May 2015 9:46]
Caulker not fit to play but... on 09:53 - May 25 with 4756 viewsbaz_qpr

Caulker not fit to play but... on 08:58 - May 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

He has a history of this though - Club needs to get Tony Adams on the phone, plus a two weeks wages fine, what's this 3rd time he's been arrested or involved in an incident in 9 months.

unlikely to be able to shift him on though
Caulker not fit to play but... on 09:57 - May 25 with 4722 viewsPeterHucker

get rid of him this summer if we can get anything remotely resembling a decent price for him. don't need this sort of character in our club.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 11:20 - May 25 with 4476 viewsbosh67

There's only two things to do with this kid.

1. He obviously has a drink problem and it needs sorting out.
2. Give up on him.

I think he has been quite dreadful this season but if there is a drink problem then perhaps that can be addressed and he can be rehabilitated and show what he can do clean.

Sadly, I think he may have to go.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Caulker not fit to play but... on 11:49 - May 25 with 4379 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We need to get rid as Caulker is a liability
Caulker not fit to play but... on 11:52 - May 25 with 4369 viewspaulparker

42k a week !! Keep repeating that one
That's for a defender who cannot kick or head a ball
Get rid ASAP

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker not fit to play but... on 11:58 - May 25 with 4349 viewsCamberleyR

Caulker not fit to play but... on 09:57 - May 25 by PeterHucker

get rid of him this summer if we can get anything remotely resembling a decent price for him. don't need this sort of character in our club.

Two successive relegations on his CV and playing like he did for us this season we'd be lucky to give him away. £8m pissed up the wall. Thanks for that Redknapp you c**t.

Another in a long line of thick, overpaid footballers who were it not for the fact that they can kick a ball about to a decent standard would be lucky to get a job in Maccy Ds.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Caulker not fit to play but... on 12:07 - May 25 with 4323 viewsCHUBBS

There are millions of people out there with so called drink problems who still manage to fulfill their work obligations.
Why is it that sympathy levels go up for footballers/celebrities.
If he was an administrator in the office he'd be gone already and no one would care.
He earns way too much money for someone of his age/talent and the least you'd expect is effort.

There is definitely a decent player in there but once again we find ourselves paying a fortune to a player with a poor attitude.
He needs to be sat down and read the riot act,if then he can't be bothered to behave like a professional then he has to go.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 12:10 - May 25 with 4297 viewsHollowayRanger

cant the club sue him withhold his wages or something for not looking after his own body ,if he really has a drink problem then he's no better than a druggie

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Caulker not fit to play but... on 13:16 - May 25 with 4154 viewskensalriser

Nicked for a public order offence while at swansea four years ago, too.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Caulker not fit to play but... on 14:31 - May 25 with 3998 viewsWatford_Ranger

Don't forget that time he was so pissed at the KC that he thought Jelavic played for QPR
Caulker not fit to play but... on 17:44 - May 25 with 3748 viewsNortholt_Rs

Caulker not fit to play but... on 11:49 - May 25 by superhoopdownunder

We need to get rid as Caulker is a liability

He's under contract and on £42k a week apparently....so who is going to take that off our hands? £8m? The sheep shaggers must be laughing their bollox off.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Caulker not fit to play but... on 17:47 - May 25 with 3738 viewsthemodfather

if true, if.....we should sue him for bringing us into disrepute and then sell him.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 18:01 - May 25 with 3665 viewsBklynRanger

I suppose it depends if he's prepared to sort it out or not.

If he really is prepared to do something about this then we should give him the support to get on with it and see how he's done when the transfer window opens in January.

I'm saying that mainly because a) I don't think we should take a loss on him unless we have to, and b) IF he could sort out his lifestyle he could still be a good player for us. If the boozing's been out of control this season that more than likely affected his performances.

I know that for the money he's on that may seem ridiculous but Caulker is a problem that needs to be solved one way or another. It obviously can't continue.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 18:20 - May 25 with 3598 viewsBrazilNutR

He's obviously been training seriously enough/showing a good attitude, because he has been selected , and that has been seemingly the criteria for team selection under Ramsey, which suggests that any potential/alleged booze problem is not totally out of control.. and if there is one, then a) we are not going to be able to sell him b) he may be able to sort it out and re-find his form at Championship level.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 18:30 - May 25 with 3576 viewsLblock

Is his tipple a "bad egg" pint by any chance?

Out of all our recent monumentally awful transfer deals this one disappoints me the most.
i thought he'd be an excellent addition -- I did baulk at the size of the fee and thought circa£60k a week would come with it but this fella should've made the World Cup squad, he's the right age and I thought a good leader.

Then we get "Cheesegate", "Sunday-lunchgate" and now "O2gate" with whispers about booze being his passion and you combine that with totally shite performances and we got ourselves a problem.

Where the fcuk is the discipline at this shambles of a club?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Caulker not fit to play but... on 19:02 - May 25 with 3495 viewsozexile

Lets look at our additions from last season.
Caulker drink problem allegedly.
Isla attitude problem
Vargas attitude problem,knee problem
Fer knee problem
Sandro knee problems,fitness problems,trapping a football problems.
Robinson knee problem.
We truly are jinxed.
Caulker not fit to play but... on 20:04 - May 25 with 3360 viewsWeaverQPR

Caulker not fit to play but... on 19:02 - May 25 by ozexile

Lets look at our additions from last season.
Caulker drink problem allegedly.
Isla attitude problem
Vargas attitude problem,knee problem
Fer knee problem
Sandro knee problems,fitness problems,trapping a football problems.
Robinson knee problem.
We truly are jinxed.

Mutch wanted out

@WeavQPR

Caulker not fit to play but... on 23:48 - May 25 with 3124 viewslave16

Caulker not fit to play but... on 20:04 - May 25 by WeaverQPR

Mutch wanted out

its nice to see caulker took our relegation seriously..... he'll be on the bench for barnet in 4 years time saying how he threw it all away, trying to sell a book or 2 page article in the sun. While blaming others saying how he got to much to young and should never have left the comfort of spurs blah blah blah big shot. I hope when he comes in for his gear this week hill and dunne kick the crap out of him... take some responsibility your in a privileged most people would give their right nut to be in...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024