Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five star Foxes send QPR down with a whimper — report 13:15 - May 25 with 1902 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/38728/five-star-fox
Five star Foxes send QPR down with a whimper — report on 15:06 - May 25 with 1745 viewsJAPRANGERS

Your reports and articles are the only bright thing about this horrendous season. Thanks Clive! I look forward to all your stuff next season.
Five star Foxes send QPR down with a whimper — report on 17:16 - May 25 with 1582 viewsdaveB

Agree with you on Birchenall, thought that was very classy of him and had a good laugh with the Leicester fans on the way back who all wished us well. I was proud to be a fan yesterday we did the club proud shame, about the team who as Clive says were abysmal.
Five star Foxes send QPR down with a whimper — report on 09:43 - May 26 with 1124 viewsDiscodroids

after every defeat next season clive, under this spam javelin of a manager, just to cheer us all up can you post a PMA ! (POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE)saying after each report.

unfortunately i dont like nobbys nuts or fosters so tonys free gifts in the springbok dont really salve my sore parts as they do others , when we lose 3-0 to rotherham , and i have to watch greyfriars pelvis fall apart like rain man cocktail stickS on the floor.

perhaps his pants were too tight.

for source material May i suggest 'the only way is essex 'website is rich in both pious meaningless platitudes that will melt even the most cynical QPR supporters heart..

for example ,
The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us,but those who win battles we know nothing about. Have a nice day #PMA! X

5-1 against leicester,pah ! who cares, i feel better already!!

sometimes i feel like throwing my hands up in the air,
i know tony i can count on you,
yourve got the tweets to see me through.

PMA ! CLIVE !

(i think there may be some link, intersection, if you will ,between supporting ramsey and voting green..ive got a crack team of bletchly park egg heads on it, and will report my findings in the new season)

[Post edited 26 May 2015 9:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Five star Foxes send QPR down with a whimper — report on 11:05 - May 26 with 1069 viewsrobith

I'm absolutely exhausted today as the long drive home (and then hour tube after I was dropped off) have totally killed me.

It was in no way shape of form worth it.

Only Fer & Austin coming to clap us was unforgivable (I understand Barton came over afterwards but I was already outside, and we need to get some self respect regarding him)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024