Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices??? 20:23 - May 25 with 19067 viewsHayesender

http://myqpr.dev.cultivatecreative.co.uk/price

Just seen this. Allegedly leaked season tkt prices.

Probably bollox, but if there's any truth in this they'll be no one in the ground next season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season ticket prices??? on 15:51 - May 26 with 3383 viewsthemodfather

it can't be hard for qprfc to have announced 2 sets of prices in april
one for prem lge (if we stayed up_ and
two for championship! simples

we will get an early bird window of a week!!!
no poty do, again....no kit design ( we used to vote on the new one, mid season....)
this club goes from one pr mess to another....shambles and not a business model of any kind.
now for the negatives.....lol
Season ticket prices??? on 15:55 - May 26 with 3362 viewsdaveB

Season ticket prices??? on 15:51 - May 26 by themodfather

no poty do, again....no kit design ( we used to vote on the new one, mid season....)
this club goes from one pr mess to another....shambles and not a business model of any kind.

Early bird is usually till the end of June so should get a few weeks.
Didn't they have a survey on the new kit early on in the season?
Season ticket prices??? on 16:15 - May 26 with 3267 viewstoboboly

Season ticket prices??? on 15:55 - May 26 by daveB

Early bird is usually till the end of June so should get a few weeks.
Didn't they have a survey on the new kit early on in the season?

I wouldn't trust their "surveys" as far as I could throw them. Like their "vote for the next kit" on facebook a few seasons ago. No-one voted for the green one so they brought it in as a third kit and we wore it more times than the away kit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season ticket prices??? on 17:58 - May 26 with 3155 viewsterryb

Season ticket prices??? on 15:51 - May 26 by themodfather

I sugested this to the club at the time of Faurlingate.

The answer was that they couldn't possibly waste time working on two different budgets!
Season ticket prices??? on 19:34 - May 26 with 3042 viewsHollowayRanger

cant raise prices that would be crazy

worst they could dare do is freeze them and say your getting extra championship games for the same price

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season ticket prices??? on 06:24 - May 27 with 2840 viewsLblock

I see the club are now admitting this is a genuine leak from the company building the micro site to deal with ST prices due to a "glitch" but these are not the genuine prices

Actual prices to be launched Thursday this week

There's still time to put them up even higher then!!

I think we need to steel ourselves for more hugely negative PR from the club, just a feeling I have. I reckon they are going to increase prices sighting additional games in the Championship, include a cup game and say if no home cup games you get £15 to spend in the club shop
I'm sure most people would be expecting a reduction but I don't see it with the extra games. The new CEO will certainly be endearing himself early doors if my feelings right!
A hold on prices I could just about stomach but an increase would be an insult

Batten down the hatches!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season ticket prices??? on 08:03 - May 27 with 2781 viewsconnell10

Season ticket prices??? on 06:24 - May 27 by Lblock

I see the club are now admitting this is a genuine leak from the company building the micro site to deal with ST prices due to a "glitch" but these are not the genuine prices

Actual prices to be launched Thursday this week

There's still time to put them up even higher then!!

I think we need to steel ourselves for more hugely negative PR from the club, just a feeling I have. I reckon they are going to increase prices sighting additional games in the Championship, include a cup game and say if no home cup games you get £15 to spend in the club shop
I'm sure most people would be expecting a reduction but I don't see it with the extra games. The new CEO will certainly be endearing himself early doors if my feelings right!
A hold on prices I could just about stomach but an increase would be an insult

Batten down the hatches!!

cant see the prices going up , i reckon 200 pound off each season ticket will be what we get and they will still be to dear to watch 2nd division football!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season ticket prices??? on 08:40 - May 27 with 2722 viewsdanehoop

Given that the new CEO made very unpopular decisions on ticket pricing at Burnley don't expect too much in the way of sympathetic pricing decisions. The numbers may not have been agreed on the stuff leaked, but they were certainly an indication of the management thinking. Bottom line though is that they need to close the gap between income and expenditure whilst FFP is still in play (though that looks very time limited now). They are cutting the expenditure side quite sharply in the summer as contracts expire, but the income options are more limited. Sponsorship will drop now we are no longer in the Premiership and cant see that Nike sponsorship deal worth anywhere near as much for the same reasons.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices??? on 08:49 - May 27 with 2699 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket prices??? on 08:40 - May 27 by danehoop

Given that the new CEO made very unpopular decisions on ticket pricing at Burnley don't expect too much in the way of sympathetic pricing decisions. The numbers may not have been agreed on the stuff leaked, but they were certainly an indication of the management thinking. Bottom line though is that they need to close the gap between income and expenditure whilst FFP is still in play (though that looks very time limited now). They are cutting the expenditure side quite sharply in the summer as contracts expire, but the income options are more limited. Sponsorship will drop now we are no longer in the Premiership and cant see that Nike sponsorship deal worth anywhere near as much for the same reasons.

Hmmm not so sure about that - we have 10,000 S/Ts? - price difference of £200 EVERY ticket only gives you +/- £2M - thats wages of just one of our cheaper players and hardly a game changer.

If prices are not cheaper for 15/16 I'll be amazed and annoyed!
Season ticket prices??? on 21:01 - May 27 with 2591 viewseghamranger

Season ticket prices??? on 08:49 - May 27 by PinnerPaul

Hmmm not so sure about that - we have 10,000 S/Ts? - price difference of £200 EVERY ticket only gives you +/- £2M - thats wages of just one of our cheaper players and hardly a game changer.

If prices are not cheaper for 15/16 I'll be amazed and annoyed!

Gonna be announced tmr as per the website
Season ticket prices??? on 08:50 - May 28 with 2429 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone got their e mail yet?

I haven't
Season ticket prices??? on 09:00 - May 28 with 2371 viewsDesertBoot

I was reading there is an immediate drop of around £70million income for teams dropping into the Championship. That will hurt anybody.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Season ticket prices??? on 09:14 - May 28 with 2276 viewsCliff

Season ticket prices??? on 08:50 - May 28 by PinnerPaul

Anyone got their e mail yet?

I haven't

how difficult can it be to just hit the send button?
Season ticket prices??? on 09:18 - May 28 with 2239 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket prices??? on 09:14 - May 28 by Cliff

how difficult can it be to just hit the send button?

Or just announce them on the website like any normal club
Season ticket prices??? on 09:20 - May 28 with 2228 viewstoboboly

Season ticket prices??? on 09:18 - May 28 by Rangersw12

Or just announce them on the website like any normal club

This. Why would they email everyone? Just put it online.

"Personalised Season Ticket websites have been created for eligible fans who will be contacted by e-mail tomorrow morning with all the relevant information."

Fcking makes my blood boil. "Look at us, we are doing a special thing for you, buy, buy, BUY"

The client reference number lets you know is someone is renewing. I hate football, I hate Fernandes, I hate the PL, I fcking hate the whole fcking lot. Just put the prices up and say if you are renewing it is price "x", if you are new wait until this date and it is price "z".

Cnts.
[Post edited 28 May 2015 9:24]

Season ticket prices??? on 09:25 - May 28 with 2177 viewsPinnerPaul

E mail contains "your own personal link" like last time.

However, I agree, lot of faff for no real benefit IMHO
Season ticket prices??? on 09:25 - May 28 with 2177 viewstoboboly

Season ticket prices??? on 09:20 - May 28 by toboboly

"Personalised Season Ticket websites have been created for eligible fans who will be contacted by e-mail tomorrow morning with all the relevant information."

Fcking makes my blood boil. "Look at us, we are doing a special thing for you, buy, buy, BUY"

The client reference number lets you know is someone is renewing. I hate football, I hate Fernandes, I hate the PL, I fcking hate the whole fcking lot. Just put the prices up and say if you are renewing it is price "x", if you are new wait until this date and it is price "z".

Cnts.

Eligible fcking fans?! Fck 'em. They can just go and fck off. I'm done with this.

Season ticket prices??? on 09:29 - May 28 with 2145 viewsdaveB

Maybe not every season ticket holder is looking at the website and they feel an email is more personal, not sure of the problem here.
Season ticket prices??? on 09:29 - May 28 with 2139 viewsRangersw12

Season ticket prices??? on 09:20 - May 28 by toboboly

Cnts.

Another thing why leave it till end of May to announce the prices why not middle of April like a lot of other clubs
Season ticket prices??? on 09:32 - May 28 with 2110 viewsCliff

Season ticket prices??? on 09:29 - May 28 by daveB

Maybe not every season ticket holder is looking at the website and they feel an email is more personal, not sure of the problem here.

The email just tell you to look at the website
Season ticket prices??? on 09:34 - May 28 with 2097 viewsstevec

Season ticket prices??? on 09:25 - May 28 by toboboly

Eligible fcking fans?! Fck 'em. They can just go and fck off. I'm done with this.

Replying to your own post? I've never seen that before, brilliant!
Season ticket prices??? on 09:35 - May 28 with 2072 viewsdaveB

Season ticket prices??? on 09:32 - May 28 by Cliff

yeah it's letting you know they are on sale and here is a link to the site, as I say don't see the problem with it and they have been doing this for a couple of years now. The ticket prices will be on the website today as well.
Season ticket prices??? on 09:36 - May 28 with 2067 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season ticket prices??? on 09:25 - May 28 by toboboly

Ever considered anger-management classes tobs?
Season ticket prices??? on 09:37 - May 28 with 2056 viewsCliff

Season ticket prices??? on 09:32 - May 28 by Cliff

... and then two come along at once
Season ticket prices??? on 09:39 - May 28 with 2038 viewsNorthernr

Is everyone having fun?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024