Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices??? 20:23 - May 25 with 18965 viewsHayesender

http://myqpr.dev.cultivatecreative.co.uk/price

Just seen this. Allegedly leaked season tkt prices.

Probably bollox, but if there's any truth in this they'll be no one in the ground next season

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season ticket prices??? on 23:31 - May 25 with 3378 viewsCHUBBS

Season ticket prices??? on 23:28 - May 25 by Northernr

Not getting worked up, you cannot possibly charge that for Chsmpionship football and they know that. Even QPR aren't that stupid.

You sure you don't want to re phrase that last sentence?
Season ticket prices??? on 23:46 - May 25 with 3314 viewshooper1957

These look like the prices that they charged the year TF took over when they gave us the £50 rebate.
Season ticket prices??? on 23:59 - May 25 with 3269 viewsbaz_qpr

I would imagine the prices are not yet agreed so they've just dumped in last years or the proposed prices should we have stayed up
Season ticket prices??? on 00:07 - May 26 with 3251 viewsdaveB

That would be a big rise on this seasons prices, can't imagine that is right. I won't be renewing at that price
Season ticket prices??? on 00:10 - May 26 with 3239 viewsHollowayRanger

Season ticket prices??? on 23:28 - May 25 by Northernr

Not getting worked up, you cannot possibly charge that for Chsmpionship football and they know that. Even QPR aren't that stupid.

they just gave ramsey a 3 year deal!!!!!!

they can be that stupid!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Season ticket prices??? on 00:11 - May 26 with 3243 viewsLythamR

Must just be a test rig

Prices simply have to come down there is no real debate or argument to be had

The club have argued before that you are paying for a premium product in the premiership, we are now in the championship and have been primed by the clubs spokespeople from Ramsey down to the bloke interviewing peacock and sinclair on the pitch in the last game at LR that we are going back to basics on a budget

Prices have to go back to basics as well or we will be rattling around in LR and walk ups will quickly dry up if we are rubbish after a few games so they need to sell as many ST's as they can

I am sure the new CEO will be urgently looking at this and working out just what they can get away with
Season ticket prices??? on 00:47 - May 26 with 3184 viewsDevonWhite

It's almost like this has been done on purpose so that the real prices are seen as a relief in comparison.
Season ticket prices??? on 09:03 - May 26 with 2940 viewstoboboly

The link no longer works. Out of interest what were the prices published?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices??? on 09:14 - May 26 with 2896 viewsJeff

Season ticket prices??? on 09:03 - May 26 by toboboly

The link no longer works. Out of interest what were the prices published?

Off the top of my head, Silver was £659, Gold £759 i think.

Probably bollox mind. HAS to be bollox...

Can we not knock it?

Season ticket prices??? on 09:16 - May 26 with 2891 viewstoboboly

Season ticket prices??? on 09:14 - May 26 by Jeff

Ouch.

You would hope so, however I can understand the fears, this lot aren't the most media/customer savvy, despite what they will tweet stating otherwise.

Season ticket prices??? on 09:29 - May 26 with 2843 viewsBasingstokeR

Not having some sort of simple basic authentication for the club as its client on this "dev" site; says to me either extreme amateurism from the company and club, or some sort of pre-meditated 'stunt'.

If you were doing real basic, intial user acceptance tests on the site itself, open to the whole web why put prices in and not £X's or "TBC".
Season ticket prices??? on 09:58 - May 26 with 2775 viewsDevonWhite

Closed to hurriedly re-calculate all the season ticket pricing?
Season ticket prices??? on 10:12 - May 26 with 2729 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So the club are either greedy, leaky, or incompetent.

Not great on any front is it?
Season ticket prices??? on 10:19 - May 26 with 2700 viewsdaveB

Season ticket prices??? on 09:14 - May 26 by Jeff

Those were this years prices for new season tickets I think, the early bird for Silver was about 599 I think.
Season ticket prices??? on 10:33 - May 26 with 2651 viewsQPR_John

Season ticket prices??? on 10:19 - May 26 by daveB

Those were this years prices for new season tickets I think, the early bird for Silver was about 599 I think.

I think you are right at least the silver was £599
Season ticket prices??? on 13:09 - May 26 with 2453 viewskingsburyR

If they go up I'm not renewing.

Although would you all mind not buying my seat (Row F Block Mu). I love my seat and would hate to think of any of you lot sitting in it next season!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season ticket prices??? on 13:32 - May 26 with 2391 viewsNorthernr

Club has emailed the sites/blogs/fanzines to say those aren't the prices. Release date is Thursday.
Season ticket prices??? on 13:38 - May 26 with 2364 viewsbaz_qpr

Season ticket prices??? on 10:12 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

So the club are either greedy, leaky, or incompetent.

Not great on any front is it?

Not sure you can level that at the club, thats the agency that has stuck it on a publicly available server without password protection not the club, and I would expect the brief was put together at least 6 weeks ago
Season ticket prices??? on 14:19 - May 26 with 2305 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Season ticket prices??? on 13:38 - May 26 by baz_qpr

Not sure you can level that at the club, thats the agency that has stuck it on a publicly available server without password protection not the club, and I would expect the brief was put together at least 6 weeks ago

Apologies, club and contractors are either, greedy, leaky, or incompetent .

I will include the club as they have proven form in all three before this.
Season ticket prices??? on 14:24 - May 26 with 2282 viewseghamranger

Season ticket prices??? on 13:32 - May 26 by Northernr

Club has emailed the sites/blogs/fanzines to say those aren't the prices. Release date is Thursday.

Be higher than that now then!!
Season ticket prices??? on 14:28 - May 26 with 2267 viewsSnipper

Forgetting about previous prices in previous seasons, what do you think is a fair price for a season ticket next season? I'm Loft Upper Gold and I think it should be no more than £450-£500 tops. Considering what other teams are charging, it's about time they stopped ripping us off.
Season ticket prices??? on 14:43 - May 26 with 2220 viewsCliff

Season ticket prices??? on 14:28 - May 26 by Snipper

Forgetting about previous prices in previous seasons, what do you think is a fair price for a season ticket next season? I'm Loft Upper Gold and I think it should be no more than £450-£500 tops. Considering what other teams are charging, it's about time they stopped ripping us off.

I agree leicester were advertising their ST's as starting at £359 for the prem!
Season ticket prices??? on 14:44 - May 26 with 2217 viewsPinnerPaul

Season ticket prices??? on 13:32 - May 26 by Northernr

Thanks Clive - the pitchforks and bonfire kits can be put away.....until the next time!
Season ticket prices??? on 14:51 - May 26 with 2195 viewstoboboly

Season ticket prices??? on 14:28 - May 26 by Snipper

£450?????

You madman! That's pre-Flabio levels! You'll never be able to entice a Barton, Boswanker or Zarate with those piddling figures!! You'll also have to go back to having all the old fanbase again, those that actually care about the club.......oh.......

Season ticket prices??? on 15:15 - May 26 with 2118 viewsdaveB

I think they'll drop to the same as last time we were in the championship, can't see how they can do anything else really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024