Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon 08:09 - May 26 with 3783 viewsphilosopher

Encouraging? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/11628315/Aston-Villa

Apologies for posting what might be positive news
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:16 - May 26 with 3758 viewsconnell10

they will probadly go to villa!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:21 - May 26 with 3736 viewsCFW

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:16 - May 26 by connell10

they will probadly go to villa!

Not if we offer them £60k per week on a 4 year deal. Oh and by the way boys - you can play when you like.
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:31 - May 26 with 3703 viewsconnell10

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:21 - May 26 by CFW

Not if we offer them £60k per week on a 4 year deal. Oh and by the way boys - you can play when you like.

as i said they will probadly go to villa!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:34 - May 26 with 3686 viewsDiscodroids

As long as we send traore, niko, dunne, henry and greyfriars into deep space on a voyager probe to the kuiper belt anything else is all bisto.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 08:40 - May 26 with 3660 viewsYorkRanger

Let me balance the early cynicism and irony....

Good news. Clearly paper talk, but from what I've seen good players who could be ready for the step up.
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 09:50 - May 26 with 3522 views00calben

I'm sure it's paper talk but would both be excellent additions.

Luongo especially I can't see happening as he's out of contract and has a big reputation. I expect him to sign for a PL or European club.

I would also go for their full back Nathan Byrne.

If there is any truth in our interest, at least it would indicate we're looking at the right type of players (i.e. young, proven in lower leagues, joining QPR is a big step in their career, value expected to only increase etc)
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 11:47 - May 26 with 3352 viewsHooparoo

Where would you rather live - Birmingham or West London?

Not a difficult choice.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 12:09 - May 26 with 3312 viewsadhoc_qpr

If that's reflective of the profile of players we are looking at signing, then that's surely good news.

But whether we actually have the ability to get these type of signings over the line, i have my doubts.
Login to get fewer ads

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 13:38 - May 26 with 3109 viewsGloucs_R

Bid made apparently - http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/qpr/qpr_closing_in_on_3m_deal_for_f

Poll: Are we staying up?

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 13:53 - May 26 with 3077 viewsdaveB

would have thought he is nailed on to go to Villa
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 14:21 - May 26 with 3024 viewsSpiritofGregory

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 11:47 - May 26 by Hooparoo

Where would you rather live - Birmingham or West London?

Not a difficult choice.

Play in the Premier League or Championship?
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 14:23 - May 26 with 3014 viewssimmo

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 14:21 - May 26 by SpiritofGregory

'Play' being the key word there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 14:35 - May 26 with 2996 viewsGetMeRangers

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 14:21 - May 26 by SpiritofGregory

Play for a team with a new focus on youth and building for the long term or possibly play for a team that are perennial strugglers in Prem... and may well continue to do so if Benteke is sold
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 18:39 - May 26 with 2848 viewspaulparker

Got mildly excited and actually thought our scouting went past North London until I read that he was ex Spurs ,
So is this going to be a season of finding out what ex Spurs cast offs are free , if so Jamie o'hara is available

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 19:42 - May 26 with 2726 viewsMaggsinho

Supposedly looking at four Swindon players, Luonga, Gladwin, Foderingham and A N Other.

Foderingham was born in Shepherd's Bush!
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 20:25 - May 26 with 2644 viewsNW10Hoop

I like that we are getting linked with these players nice and early in close season. Could it mean a semblance of a plan?
Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 23:26 - May 26 with 2411 viewsderbyhoop

Reasonably sensible targets. Young enough and QPR should be a step up for them.

We'll be lucky to get 1 in 10 of our reported targets but it does look like a case of lessons learnt.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Linked with Luongo and Gladwin from Swindon on 09:29 - May 27 with 2237 viewsrichranger

Gladwin having medical today

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/qpr/former_non_league_man_set_for_q
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024