Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr.Warmth loves you. 10:35 - May 26 with 3121 viewsTheBlob

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qprs-joey-barton-say

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:40 - May 26 with 2293 viewsQPunkR

Might I confound everyone by being the first to declare;

Fúck off you shitcasket Barton.

QPR - "shit but local"

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:47 - May 26 with 2246 viewsRed_Ranger

£65,000 a week. nuts.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:49 - May 26 with 2238 viewsaston_hoop

Mutual respect? I must have missed the bit where Joey Barton showed us any respect while people continued to chant his name. Will be a good day when he goes.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:52 - May 26 with 2218 viewswombat

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:49 - May 26 by aston_hoop

Mutual respect? I must have missed the bit where Joey Barton showed us any respect while people continued to chant his name. Will be a good day when he goes.

and here we go again ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:53 - May 26 with 2204 viewsTheBlob

I'm just content to bathe in the golden aura of respect and love.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:53 - May 26 with 2204 viewsqprwpg

Well that essentially means we'll be seeing him again next season. :/

Twitter: @qprwpg

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:04 - May 26 with 2154 viewsLblock

Sounds like there's not many clubs beating down his door with contract offers of big pounds or francs... and why would there be?

His CV show's a basically flawed individual who will always bring off field unwanted interest via his look at me opinions and that crap that is tvvatter
The wages for a player of his age and calibre are off the planet.

I lost the last semblance of defence I had for him after hull... HOWEVER!

If he decides to accept a reasonable wage and be true to his word about fighting to get us back then I'd argue for his on the pitch industry he's worth another go. yes, there's been games where his passing has been terrible and I get more frustrated than anyone with his insistence on being Pirlo when it comes to set pieces etc.
He never hides, he works hard, can have games where he's the best player on the pitch and does possess experience... He's be a great player at lower level.

Whether he can keep a lid on it and not unduly influence the dressing room (which will be young and impressionable) is a whole different box of frogs

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:11 - May 26 with 2124 viewsCliff

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:49 - May 26 by aston_hoop

Came over to the away end all on his own at Leicester, to applaud the fans. also it looked like he at least tried sometimes.

Still don't worry, we'll never meet his wage demands, and he'll never lower them to meet our offer.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:12 - May 26 with 2115 viewsHooparoo

Too much of a risk. Bye bye Joey

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:17 - May 26 with 2095 viewsstevec

Couldn't stand the bloke in his first season and wanted shot of him but I struggle to criticise someone who puts in the effort he has for the past 2 seasons.
Hull aside, I don't see him as one to blame for the state of affairs this season.

Ultimately, if we're going with young untried players, they'll need encouragement rather than isolation from the older pros and only the club knows whether Barton's persona fits that criteria.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:19 - May 26 with 2076 viewsDiscodroids

65 large a week hahahahaha...

wouldnt we be better off spending £65,ooo in weekly installments for a year to a sunday newspaper for a collection of ltd edition dinner plates with the toothless whiskey visage of the queen mum on it, possibly visiting an aldgate v2 bomb sit in 1944.

or you know, getting someone in under 25 for half the money via ramseys many headed hydra of a scouting network.

do fk off frankie abott.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:04 - May 26 with 2002 viewsGloucs_R

£15k a week plus bonuses - welcome.

Anything more than that

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:45 - May 26 with 1864 viewsSomersetHoops

When Barton was signed I lost all faith in Warnock and his rubbish about every signing he made was checked for attitude by his wife. Barton should never have been a QPR player. He has disgraced and disrespected the club several times and his salary and contract really was the highpoint of incompetence of Fernandes, Beard, Warnock and anyone else involved in it. Warnock was rewarded in his choice of Barton by being abused by him at the training ground and losing games as a result of Barton's multiple sendings off. Now we have the chance to get rid of this odious character please lets take full advantage of it.

Who's Next?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:50 - May 26 with 1837 viewssimmo

Him leaving is the silverest of linings to the relegation cloud.

Barton and all like him can fck all the way off.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:54 - May 26 with 1825 viewsW5R

Barton wasn't signed by Neil. Something I am sure he will confirm at the podcast tonight.

Like Park an others was a board signing
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:55 - May 26 with 1814 viewstoboboly

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:04 - May 26 by Gloucs_R

£15k a week plus bonuses - welcome.

Anything more than that

I wouldn't pay him that much tbh. And would only give him a one year deal maximum.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:55 - May 26 with 1809 viewsrobith

- He earns a small fortune
- Sometimes he runs around a bit, but he can barely pass 5 yards
- His set piece taking is 98% dire
- He repeatedly disrespected the club
- He gets sent off in high pressure situations with big consequences for us
- He's 32 so already past whatever peak he had
- His twitter behaviour continually brings the club into disrepute

If we renew his contract we've learnt nothing
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 12:58 - May 26 with 1789 viewsTheChef

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 11:04 - May 26 by Lblock

Sounds like there's not many clubs beating down his door with contract offers of big pounds or francs... and why would there be?

His CV show's a basically flawed individual who will always bring off field unwanted interest via his look at me opinions and that crap that is tvvatter
The wages for a player of his age and calibre are off the planet.

I lost the last semblance of defence I had for him after hull... HOWEVER!

If he decides to accept a reasonable wage and be true to his word about fighting to get us back then I'd argue for his on the pitch industry he's worth another go. yes, there's been games where his passing has been terrible and I get more frustrated than anyone with his insistence on being Pirlo when it comes to set pieces etc.
He never hides, he works hard, can have games where he's the best player on the pitch and does possess experience... He's be a great player at lower level.

Whether he can keep a lid on it and not unduly influence the dressing room (which will be young and impressionable) is a whole different box of frogs

That 'IF' is probably the biggest 'IF' in the world.

Ever.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 13:07 - May 26 with 1753 viewsSterlingArcher

Irrespective of him being a top grade, odious, mercenary Count, it's obvious that
No decent club would want to sign him because of his high wage demands.

He's bled us of around £16 to £20 million pounds in wages and possibly a transfer fee.
As mentioned before, what on earth would he be asking for and for what length of contract ?
I can't see him accepting a one year deal at £10,000 a week.

It reminds me of the ever so overrated Gavin Peacock taking a 50% wage drop back in the 90's.
He made it sound like he was doing us a favour ! Let me tell you he was on £8,000 a week
To start off with and I remember R Block wetting themselves every time he clapped that
Corner of the ground when we had a half decent team.

We also had Sinclair £8,000, Mike Sheron and John Spencer both on £7,000 a week each.

Luckily we got rid of them quick enough, but Peacock hung around like a bad smell.
Our performances waned and Peacock kept his distance from the disaffected supporters, who
Had at last, realised what a con merchant he had become. His career petered out very quickly and
God came calling.

Well God is calling you know Joey !!
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 13:50 - May 26 with 1661 viewsbaz_qpr

If we are remotely serious about putting the club on an even financial footing then our maximum wage needs to be 10K £500k per year is more than enough for a 2nd tier footballer
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 13:56 - May 26 with 1646 viewsSpiritofGregory

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 13:50 - May 26 by baz_qpr

If we are remotely serious about putting the club on an even financial footing then our maximum wage needs to be 10K £500k per year is more than enough for a 2nd tier footballer

Yes, no more than 10k a week. Good bye Joey.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 14:11 - May 26 with 1621 viewsCliff

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 13:50 - May 26 by baz_qpr

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11231076/A

According to this:

"The survey, compiled by the Daily Mail, says that the average player in the Championship earns just under £10,000-week, making it the eighth best-paying league in world football."

So £500k is average
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 14:17 - May 26 with 1606 viewsDiscodroids

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 10:47 - May 26 by Red_Ranger

£65,000 a week. nuts.

nobbys?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 17:29 - May 26 with 1472 viewsSterlingArcher

Average indeed (@ best) with 'Our Joey'.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 18:20 - May 26 with 1401 viewspaulparker

In other words no one wants this useless Kant
He should be fcuked off just for having a pop at a real Ranges idol that is Rodney
Goodbye tosspot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024