Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr.Warmth loves you. 10:35 - May 26 with 3112 viewsTheBlob

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qprs-joey-barton-say

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 18:33 - May 26 with 808 viewsBklynRanger

When he says "it's not my decision" what he means is:

"It's not my decision as to whether QPR are prepared to pay my enormous wage - that's up to the powers that be. As Camus I think it was once said, Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower".
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 23:35 - May 26 with 697 viewsderbyhoop

We're going to have so many young players that we're also going to need some experienced heads. Would you rather have Henry or Barton? If he's prepared to accept a sensible wage (10k?) I'd take Barton every time.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 00:04 - May 27 with 676 viewsFDC

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 23:35 - May 26 by derbyhoop

We're going to have so many young players that we're also going to need some experienced heads. Would you rather have Henry or Barton? If he's prepared to accept a sensible wage (10k?) I'd take Barton every time.

Experience of undermining managers, of being disruptive and thinking he's better than he is. He's the last player Ramsey needs in the side next season.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 00:43 - May 27 with 658 viewsDylanP

Shockingly Joey was one of our best players this season. But that really isn't saying much. TBH, he would probably be quite effective in the Championship. But, definitely no more than 10K a week.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 01:33 - May 27 with 647 viewsHitch

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 18:20 - May 26 by paulparker

In other words no one wants this useless Kant
He should be fcuked off just for having a pop at a real Ranges idol that is Rodney
Goodbye tosspot

pros vs cons, see you later.
Mr.Warmth loves you. on 02:41 - May 27 with 633 viewsJigsore

Mr.Warmth loves you. on 00:43 - May 27 by DylanP

Shockingly Joey was one of our best players this season. But that really isn't saying much. TBH, he would probably be quite effective in the Championship. But, definitely no more than 10K a week.

And despite Joey's heartfelt (guffaw) words about his owing the club after relegation i'm sure he'd f*ck off to Marseille in an instant if we offered him a contract like that

don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out Joseph

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024