Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Sweepstake 13:50 - May 26 with 4345 viewsRed_Ranger

i'll start.
tin hat on big time.
...........Sjoke
Charlie Sweepstake on 18:25 - May 26 with 1072 viewsMelakaRanger

QPR. 1 yr left on contract. You never know.

My gut says he will say he is going to stay and then on the last day of the trf window - just like Remy - someone will come in with an offer he doesnt want to refuse
Charlie Sweepstake on 18:37 - May 26 with 1051 viewspeejaybee

Charlie Sweepstake on 18:12 - May 26 by Hoop_Du_Jour

I have it in my musty old memory that he bought and lives in a house in sarf lundin somewhere...

I suppose Southhampton/Bournemouth could be be classed as south of the river.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Charlie Sweepstake on 18:48 - May 26 with 1038 viewsGetMeRangers

Charlie Sweepstake on 18:25 - May 26 by MelakaRanger

QPR. 1 yr left on contract. You never know.

My gut says he will say he is going to stay and then on the last day of the trf window - just like Remy - someone will come in with an offer he doesnt want to refuse

Sort of hoping this is the case and how wonderful it was to hear him say that he would be back for pre-season training. He agent will have other ideas, yet it is up to the board and LF whether they cash in now or take the risk that he goes on a free at the end of his contract

If they seriously believe thy can mount a promotion challenge then it is a gamble worth taking.

I think if he is sold, it will reflect that the board are resigned to remaining in the championship, consolidating and building for the future
Charlie Sweepstake on 18:48 - May 26 with 1038 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Charlie Sweepstake on 18:37 - May 26 by peejaybee

I suppose Southhampton/Bournemouth could be be classed as south of the river.

Sarfamptin/Bornmuff...

Hactually
Charlie Sweepstake on 19:17 - May 26 with 999 viewsShotKneesHoop

Charlie Sweepstake on 16:23 - May 26 by Discodroids

this thread is lie deciding which one of my mates id like to shag my mrs when i die.

If your missus snuffs it first, then I'd say that is the perfect "revenge is a dish best eaten cold" reposte for any mates you don't like.

I'd wish that on Flash 'Arry any day of the week, not necessarily with your missus when brown bread but I hope you get my drift.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Charlie Sweepstake on 23:03 - May 26 with 900 viewsRanger78

Newcastle.

I just hope its not Norwich !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024