Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Sweepstake 13:50 - May 26 with 4366 viewsRed_Ranger

i'll start.
tin hat on big time.
...........Sjoke
Charlie Sweepstake on 13:50 - May 26 with 3318 viewsdaveB

He'll go to Southampton
Charlie Sweepstake on 13:52 - May 26 with 3306 viewsbaz_qpr

Charlie Sweepstake on 13:50 - May 26 by daveB

He'll go to Southampton

I think he wants to go to Southampton but I dont think they will meet the price. I think he will go to Villa
Charlie Sweepstake on 13:53 - May 26 with 3292 viewsfrancisbowles

How about Palace? Would love the service from Zaha and Bolassie.
Charlie Sweepstake on 13:53 - May 26 with 3292 viewsRs_Holy

Charlie Sweepstake on 13:52 - May 26 by baz_qpr

I think he wants to go to Southampton but I dont think they will meet the price. I think he will go to Villa

Swansea or Villa (if Benteke leaves them).
Charlie Sweepstake on 13:57 - May 26 with 3276 viewsBluce_Ree

Charlie Sweepstake on 13:53 - May 26 by francisbowles

How about Palace? Would love the service from Zaha and Bolassie.

Palace don't like spending money.

Because football hates me, I'll say Liverpool. Given that I hate them most of all.

C*nts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Charlie Sweepstake on 14:03 - May 26 with 3244 viewsEalingRanger

Southampton, he lives pretty close.
Charlie Sweepstake on 14:06 - May 26 with 3227 viewsadhoc_qpr

Soton or Swansea would be a good fit for him and both have proved they will pay for the right players.

I'd hate to see him go to Villa (and Sherwood) or Palace (just because i don't like them).

I don't think any of the bigger clubs will be seriously interested (Spurs, Liverpool etc) and i'd hope Charlie would know better than to go and waste away on the bench.
Charlie Sweepstake on 14:37 - May 26 with 3172 viewsMedwayR

Southampton would be a good fit but I think they'll stick with Long/Rodriguez to partner Pelle. Swansea would be wise to spend the Bony money on Charlie & Ings. Stoke, West Ham & Palace could be good shouts and Newcastle too if they appoint a decent manager.

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Sweepstake on 14:39 - May 26 with 3149 viewsDevonWhite

Bournemouth
Charlie Sweepstake on 14:40 - May 26 with 3147 viewsPinnerPaul

Newcastle are clear favourites; 8/13 with Paddy Power, can't see it myself, but they are quite short odds!
Charlie Sweepstake on 15:07 - May 26 with 3095 viewsGloucs_R

Benteke to Liverpool, £25m
Charlie to Villa, £15m
Michael Owen to QPR

Poll: Are we staying up?

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:12 - May 26 with 3080 viewsJamie

Charlie Sweepstake on 13:50 - May 26 by daveB

He'll go to Southampton

Correct. Nobody else will even get a look in. Perfect club to join too.
Charlie Sweepstake on 15:16 - May 26 with 3061 viewsDiscodroids

i hope it aint west ham, please god not fkn west ham and their fat larrys band sergio tacchini XXXL geezers from hornchurch.

swansea or southampton if i had to choose, or everton.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:22 - May 26 with 3050 viewskingsburyR

Everton seems a good fit to me.

Anyone but the other Scousers.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:26 - May 26 with 3027 viewsWeaverQPR

Newcastle with Steve mcclaren

@WeavQPR

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:28 - May 26 with 3010 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

QPR
Charlie Sweepstake on 15:36 - May 26 with 2983 viewsrunningman75

I thought Southampton , wonder if Bournemouth can bid for him now they will have money .
Charlie Sweepstake on 15:43 - May 26 with 2966 viewsJeff

Whilst Southampton are a 'perfect club' for him, he's not going to be playing alongside Pelle, and they're probably not going to drop Pelle for him, so i'm not entirely sure where he fits in there.

Swansea are crying out for a centre forward, the only one they have is Gomis, he would be a great fit there, but then Swansea as a location isn't the most appealing...

Can we not knock it?

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:48 - May 26 with 2954 viewsPinnerPaul

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:26 - May 26 by WeaverQPR

Newcastle with Steve mcclaren

That would account for the short price I agree
Charlie Sweepstake on 16:11 - May 26 with 2919 viewsHantsR

I think he would be ideal for Southampton and I've already told my local mates so, much as it pains me. They'll love him down here, bit like Ricky Lambert, but much better all round.
Charlie Sweepstake on 16:20 - May 26 with 2906 viewsMedwayR

Charlie Sweepstake on 15:43 - May 26 by Jeff

Whilst Southampton are a 'perfect club' for him, he's not going to be playing alongside Pelle, and they're probably not going to drop Pelle for him, so i'm not entirely sure where he fits in there.

Swansea are crying out for a centre forward, the only one they have is Gomis, he would be a great fit there, but then Swansea as a location isn't the most appealing...

I disagree, Pelle is a goalscoring target-man and is the sort of player Charlie would form a good partnership with, I could see them being similar in style to the Sutton-Shearer partnership.

Poll: Who’s better?

Charlie Sweepstake on 16:23 - May 26 with 2896 viewsDiscodroids

this thread is lie deciding which one of my mates id like to shag my mrs when i die.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Charlie Sweepstake on 16:28 - May 26 with 2886 viewstheQPRking

Southampton already have Jay Rodriguez to partner Pelle and Long next season so I don't see Charlie fitting in there.

I reckon Palace myself, I'll take 15m plus Murry and Gayle in return.. haha
Charlie Sweepstake on 17:46 - May 26 with 2806 viewsBasingstokeR

Charlie Sweepstake on 16:28 - May 26 by theQPRking

Southampton already have Jay Rodriguez to partner Pelle and Long next season so I don't see Charlie fitting in there.

I reckon Palace myself, I'll take 15m plus Murry and Gayle in return.. haha

^ this (Palace if they stumped up the money, as it's still London area and he'd play every week imho, plus Saints have more competition in his position)

Why do some people keep seeming to think Austin lives near or is from near Southampton? Is it as he played for Poole? Or just because its closer to Hungerford than say Birmingham or Newcastle is?
Charlie Sweepstake on 18:12 - May 26 with 2783 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Charlie Sweepstake on 17:46 - May 26 by BasingstokeR

^ this (Palace if they stumped up the money, as it's still London area and he'd play every week imho, plus Saints have more competition in his position)

Why do some people keep seeming to think Austin lives near or is from near Southampton? Is it as he played for Poole? Or just because its closer to Hungerford than say Birmingham or Newcastle is?

I have it in my musty old memory that he bought and lives in a house in sarf lundin somewhere...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024