Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Back Linked 17:38 - May 26 with 2766 viewsdaveB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32887731?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium

Right Back Linked on 18:28 - May 26 with 2617 viewsGloucs_R

Would love him to sign for us purely because he is called Jazz.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Right Back Linked on 18:36 - May 26 with 2582 viewsBklynRanger

Right Back Linked on 18:28 - May 26 by Gloucs_R

Would love him to sign for us purely because he is called Jazz.

Agreed, and if he does sign onto our project he should be forced to change his last name to Magnussen, or Jazz Mags for short.
Right Back Linked on 20:19 - May 26 with 2364 viewseastside_r

Great!
Right Back Linked on 20:28 - May 26 with 2316 viewsCHUBBS

He's looked poor every time I've seen him play.
Looks like Swansea fans think the same,can't wait to get rid.
Right Back Linked on 21:33 - May 26 with 2081 viewsDylanP

His name is Jazz Richards. Would that be Jazz Dicks for short?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Right Back Linked on 09:31 - May 27 with 1739 viewsDiscodroids

mmmmm, its emptier than a lesbians larder at w12 for a right back , so could be a good move.

good age, from a decent club and a few caps for wales (i know, i know stop laughing at the back)

get pocognoli from wba reserves at left back and weve got the new manny laktz and hans peter briegel of the championship!.

just another 8 places to fill

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Right Back Linked on 10:56 - May 27 with 1638 viewsbatmanhoop

right back probably the least urgent of our requirements. I reckon Furlong will handle himself better in the Championship and isn't Robinson due back from injury after Xmas?
Right Back Linked on 10:57 - May 27 with 1634 viewsMaggsinho

Right Back Linked on 10:56 - May 27 by batmanhoop

right back probably the least urgent of our requirements. I reckon Furlong will handle himself better in the Championship and isn't Robinson due back from injury after Xmas?

Robinson's a left back and out for most of the season regardless.
Login to get fewer ads

Right Back Linked on 10:58 - May 27 with 1626 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've never been very impressed with him either but that's only based on a handful of Swansea games/highlights.

Is Harriman out of contract this summer? Between him and Furlong we aren't completely out of options at right back, although someone with a bit of experience wouldn't go amiss.
Right Back Linked on 11:14 - May 27 with 1576 viewsDevonWhite

I don't rate him at all and neither do my Fulham supporting mates. No thanks.
Right Back Linked on 11:34 - May 27 with 1526 viewskingsburyR

Furlong was thrown in against Sanchez. Hardly bedding him in.

He did ok (dropped too deep allowing Sanchez to run at him) but seem to lose confidence in games afterwards.

I'm not sure Furlong is ready yet.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Right Back Linked on 12:20 - May 27 with 1459 viewsTonto

I would be concerned having two relatively untried players at RB.

Whilst I want to bring on the youth players, we should do so slowly... Furlong was destroyed at palace, and youngsters can take longer to recover from things like that. Its rare that a youngster can last a full season either. Having experienced back up is a good idea IMO.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Right Back Linked on 12:43 - May 27 with 1407 views00calben

The best thing for Furlong next season would be if he can get a loan move to a League 2 club and play regularly.

I'd sign a RB and have Harriman in the squad as no2 choice. Having said that, I think Harriman wants to join Luton permanently, and the Club's offer of a contract is just so we are entitled to compensation. Hope I'm wrong tho, as I would like him to be involved in the squad next season.
Right Back Linked on 12:45 - May 27 with 1398 viewsWestbourneR

For me Jazz Richards has always looked out of his depth in Prem.

I think he'll do well in the Championship though, loads of pace and very committed.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Right Back Linked on 12:53 - May 27 with 1377 viewsdanehoop

I would very much like to see Harriman at right back. He is a good young player and done well on loan having been one of Lutons most consistent and impressive players. Has worked hard on his game and very grounded. It would seem strange to lose someone who it/was ours and has proven himself and instead sign another player for a fee who probably hasnt yet.

Never knowingly understood

Right Back Linked on 13:00 - May 27 with 1349 viewsDiscodroids

all this exciting news today... i have'nt felt a flutter like this in my chest since since slinging a double barrelled sawn off gram up me hooter in the wilderness years.

all this and' black rod' knocking on me back doors..its all too much lads..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024