Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good signings 09:27 - May 27 with 19426 viewsCorbyQPR

@BBCWiltshire: Breaking news: BBC Wiltshire understands Swindon Town midfielders Ben Gladwin and Massimo Luongo are set to sign for Queen's Park Rangers.
Good signings on 21:35 - May 27 with 2878 viewskarl

Dont know these players but join in the consensus of approval for the market we're shopping in here.
Thing i would add is that we have to show some patience too, i always think players moving from lower level Scottish teams need a year to adjust to Championship football. Craig Bryson was a skinny runt who was overwhelmed after leaving Kilmarnock for Derby but in his 2nd season (much stronger looking) was player of the year in 2012 and also 2014 when they were obviously a good team, Stevie May is the same imo after a struggle last season i hope he and Wednesday stick it out as there is talk that Aberdeen are wanting him on loan.
We will have to be similar with this type of signing i think
Good signings on 22:06 - May 27 with 2724 viewskensalriser

Can we have Nathan Byrne too?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Good signings on 01:00 - May 28 with 2405 viewsenfieldargh

Good signings on 22:06 - May 27 by kensalriser

Only seen him play in the play off matches and he looks an exceptional full back...right side I think.

Sign all 3 and tell Levy Luongo was part of a buy 2get one free offer

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Good signings on 03:01 - May 28 with 2325 viewsMatch82

Good signings on 17:08 - May 27 by Mytch_QPR

Yeah....

I would say a fine of, say £200m, with a transfer embargo for 5 seasons and a ban on ticket sales - plus all players (the 3 or 4 which remain) have to play blindfolded with their ankles chained together and the goal we're defending is widened to three times the normal size.

That'll learn us.

Needing to swap the goal posts around at half time would certainly add to the entertainment...

Perhaps we can get it done to Benny hill music?
Good signings on 07:28 - May 28 with 2173 viewsganjR

Is this paper talk or actual reality? I guess this could be a good marker for how this summer, under our dynamic duo, may pan out....
Also, they sound like identical players... What formation did Swindon use and where did these players play in that formation?
Good signings on 08:48 - May 28 with 2003 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good to see that we getting rid of bad rubbish and looking to sign quality youngsters who see QPR as a step up.
Good signings on 10:15 - May 28 with 1870 views00calben

Good signings on 22:06 - May 27 by kensalriser

I have also been beating the drum about Nathan Byrne!

I'd be very happy with a back 4 next season of:
Byrne----Onouha----Ehmer-----Yun

(Not one of those who is a big fan of Onouha, but I think he's a good Championship centre half).
Good signings on 12:50 - May 28 with 1697 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good signings on 14:04 - May 27 by Northernr

Couple of things on this, apparently Spurs have first refusal on Luongo at the price they originally sold him at. They also have a large sell on fee hence the reason Swindon are keen to sell him as a pair - that way they can charge QPR say £3m for two and put it in the books as 2.9m for Gladwin and 100k for Luongo and give Spurs 20 quid.

Serves Levi right.
Login to get fewer ads

Good signings on 12:54 - May 28 with 1674 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good signings on 18:49 - May 27 by danehoop

Until we have done the deal and they have signed contracts (which SOG has verified the salary details of) I won't believe it.

Won't be anything near previous weekly salaries 70k for Barton, 40k for Dunne, 50k for Onuoah, 60k for SWP, 50k for Adel.
Good signings on 13:02 - May 28 with 1647 viewsdanehoop

Good signings on 12:54 - May 28 by SpiritofGregory

Won't be anything near previous weekly salaries 70k for Barton, 40k for Dunne, 50k for Onuoah, 60k for SWP, 50k for Adel.

Irony is lost on you isn't it?

Never knowingly understood

Good signings on 13:06 - May 28 with 1622 viewsrichpr

Good signings on 09:46 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

what positions do they play? (Where in Midfield?)

both midfield - both attcking and score goals - Gladwin is strong, tall - Luongo is more skillfull (bit like Vargas without the gloves)
Good signings on 13:15 - May 28 with 1599 viewsrichpr

Good signings on 09:58 - May 27 by PinnerPaul

Just to add the usual negativity - Swindon midfield did not cover themselves in glory at Wembley.

As mentioned on another thread - they stuck to same game plan, even when clear it wasn't working.

what about semis v Sheff Utd - Gladwin scored 2

guess they stuck to the game plan for 3-0 in 1st half - then took foot off the pedal.

Can't wait to have some attacking midfielders that get in the box - not like stoller Fer who can hardly get up everytime he falls over
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024