Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. 14:51 - May 27 with 2074 viewsSnipper

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 14:59 - May 27 with 2044 viewsMytch_QPR

Indeed. Still remember that as if it was yesterday. Thanks, Bobby and best wishes for the future.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 15:10 - May 27 with 2005 viewsbrad

never forget!!thank you bobby!!
Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 16:54 - May 27 with 1909 viewsDiscodroids

thank you greyfriars ..your departure reminds me of a story i heard once..

This man hated his father. Loved his mother fiercely. His mother was devoted to him, but his father used to beat him, demeaned him, disenherited him.

Anyway, this friend grew to manhood and was still in his thirties when the mother died. The mother, who had nurtured and protected him, died. The man stood at her grave as they lowered the coffin, and tried to cry, but no tears came. The man's father lived to a very extended old age, and withered away and died when the son was in his fifties. At the father's funeral, much to the son's surprise, he could not control his tears. Wailing, sobbing... he was apparently inconsolable.

The man had been driven his whole life by hatred of his father. When his mother died, that was a loss, but when his father died and hate had lost its object, the man's life was empty..over

au revoir my greyfriars bobby...thank you for that wonderful day in the sun..
[Post edited 27 May 2015 16:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 19:44 - May 27 with 1816 viewsSnipper

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 16:54 - May 27 by Discodroids

This man hated his father. Loved his mother fiercely. His mother was devoted to him, but his father used to beat him, demeaned him, disenherited him.

Anyway, this friend grew to manhood and was still in his thirties when the mother died. The mother, who had nurtured and protected him, died. The man stood at her grave as they lowered the coffin, and tried to cry, but no tears came. The man's father lived to a very extended old age, and withered away and died when the son was in his fifties. At the father's funeral, much to the son's surprise, he could not control his tears. Wailing, sobbing... he was apparently inconsolable.

The man had been driven his whole life by hatred of his father. When his mother died, that was a loss, but when his father died and hate had lost its object, the man's life was empty..over

That was very touching Disco. Not a story I've heard before, but touching all the same.

Well played that man.
[Post edited 27 May 2015 19:45]
Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 21:38 - May 27 with 1715 viewsbacardiinbrissie

MAde a bloody long flight well worth the hassle.....Fantastic day and a man who's name wil be etched in our history for ever....!
Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 22:13 - May 27 with 1656 viewsbatmanhoop

yes, cheers Bobby
Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. (n/t) on 08:33 - May 28 with 1512 viewsHitch

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 16:54 - May 27 by Discodroids

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. (n/t) on 08:35 - May 28 with 1509 viewsHitch

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. (n/t) on 08:33 - May 28 by Hitch

sniff, sniff. beautiful.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. (n/t) on 09:10 - May 28 with 1488 viewsDiscodroids

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. (n/t) on 08:35 - May 28 by Hitch

sniff, sniff. beautiful.

cheers lads, i never hated him, it wasnt his fault his body just gave up on him..he was just the eye of my bi polar storm and the focal point of my rage and frustration .

what a day he gave us ..like tears in the rain my Bonny bobby zamora..
[Post edited 28 May 2015 9:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thank you Ohhhh Bobby for that goal. on 09:47 - May 28 with 1452 viewsBluce_Ree

I've never been as happy as I was when he scored.

Top man.

Glad to see him go though. He makes me look mobile.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024