Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! 15:45 - May 27 with 2644 viewsconnell10

Well happy!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 15:53 - May 27 with 2612 viewsDiscodroids

me too mate.. a colonic irrigation or a lamb phall couldnt have cleared out the shit any quicker..

havent been this happy since my second wife fuc ked off to live in a christian commune in the forest of dean.

brilliant day.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 15:57 - May 27 with 2585 viewsTonto

I wouldn't have bed with Faurlin or Hill either, but at least those two have a longer standing relationship with the club (and supporters) and are seen as triers by the fans...

but the rest of them - glad they have gone.

Can just about deal with Karl henry - one year option is not a bad thing...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 16:04 - May 27 with 2539 viewsMytch_QPR

Hopefully the rot stops now. I don't buy into the theory about Barton staying - he has a big ego and a pay packet to match. There could be harmony in the team if the squad are on more or less the same money next season.

What also seems encouraging is that we are trying to get a squad together now (maybe because we have to due to impending embargo) - giving new players a chance to get familiar and get some training matches under their belts, rather than the last minute rush.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 16:23 - May 27 with 2456 viewsdubaistu

That has to be at least £15m of the annual wage bill?

Just underlines how fecking stupid the boards have been offering vast amounts for what we can and have all seen, very little.
Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 16:42 - May 27 with 2382 viewsowza

Get in!

No one understands how long I've waited for this, that's got to about 200k off the wage bill and we won't have to suffer seeing a 35 year old Bobby Zamora as our leading striker next season, don't think I could have mentally handled it.

Well done Ramsey, good early signs being shown!
[Post edited 27 May 2015 16:43]
Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 17:08 - May 27 with 2318 viewsconnell10

Brilliant day, I've waited years to see that little Kunt Swp fock off!!YESSSSSSSSSS LOVE IT!!

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 17:42 - May 27 with 2245 viewsterryb

"Oh, Happy Day"

Now hoping that the ST price announcement will also be good news!
Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 18:29 - May 27 with 2130 viewsJuzzie

re: Hill and Faurlin, it does say on the offish "New deals offered to Clint Hill and Alejandro Faurlin....." It doesn't say they've been accepted.

i'm already hearing on other platforms people saying "we should have offered Joey a deal". How do we know the club didn't?

All the club has said is that XYZ players will be leaving at the end of their contract. It doesn't say who was or wasn't offered new deals. Maybe none were, maybe all were or a mixture. Too many assumptions flying around.
Login to get fewer ads

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 19:04 - May 27 with 2027 viewsPunteR

I feel nothing. Nothing.
Gutted about Austin though.

Edit- Actually i do... It feels like when i cleared out my shed.
Incessant nagging and with nothing else better to do ,so no excuse not to...
Long overdue and now glad its done. There was some stuff that could be put to use but mainly clutter.
[Post edited 27 May 2015 20:04]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 20:01 - May 27 with 1903 viewsconnell10

I'm still elated, yes elated!! Loving the cull!

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 20:12 - May 27 with 1859 viewsbosh67

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 15:53 - May 27 by Discodroids

me too mate.. a colonic irrigation or a lamb phall couldnt have cleared out the shit any quicker..

havent been this happy since my second wife fuc ked off to live in a christian commune in the forest of dean.

brilliant day.

Blimey Disco, was your second wife also on £70K a week?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 21:29 - May 27 with 1745 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Chucking out our chintz at last!
Great day for clearing out old rubbish!! on 21:42 - May 27 with 1699 viewsbacardiinbrissie

A very encouraging start by the new team.
Looks like CR, Les & TF might have a plan in place.
Definately brought Ramsey some time.

Happy days !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024