Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP 00:55 - May 28 with 7986 viewsNov77

So no thanks to the fans whose hard earned has helped line his pockets to the tune of £12m over the last four years.
In return they got to watch you contribute the square root of feck all.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

SWP on 11:54 - May 28 with 1678 viewsNov77

I am glad to see the back of barton and swp. However, when barton says he gave 100% every time he played for us, I actually believe that. If SWP dared say that I wouldn't believe it. barton got just as much abuse, maybe more, from our fans while he was here but he still thanked them anyway, that shows a degree of class. SWP's omission seems a deliberate snub to those fans, whose money helped make him a very (undeserved) rich man.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

SWP on 12:00 - May 28 with 1662 viewsJamie

SWP on 11:43 - May 28 by toboboly

Surely he didn't move cos he knew he would quickly not be able to get into a desperately poor Charlton team? He's not hard working, I've seen him play, hard work is actually doing something every day.

You've mistaken being crap for not working hard.

Rambo made perfectly clear that he got another chance under him because he trains his nuts off. Equally as seen above, he's been helping the youngsters coming into the club.

On the pitch, he's quite clearly finished. Off the pitch though, it's equally clear that he's not quite the cnt he is presumed to be.
SWP on 12:13 - May 28 with 1636 viewsCamberleyR

SWP on 11:54 - May 28 by Nov77

I am glad to see the back of barton and swp. However, when barton says he gave 100% every time he played for us, I actually believe that. If SWP dared say that I wouldn't believe it. barton got just as much abuse, maybe more, from our fans while he was here but he still thanked them anyway, that shows a degree of class. SWP's omission seems a deliberate snub to those fans, whose money helped make him a very (undeserved) rich man.

"whose money helped make him a very (undeserved) rich man"

A very undeserved RICHER man. Thanks to sitting on the scum's bench for three years he was already a very undeserved rich man.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

SWP on 12:22 - May 28 with 1605 viewsEastR

It makes me laugh to see people trying to justify his existence by citing that he worked hard in training (what the fcuk does that mean??), and he was a good baby sitter.
Staggers belief.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

SWP on 13:37 - May 28 with 1543 viewstoboboly

SWP on 12:00 - May 28 by Jamie

You've mistaken being crap for not working hard.

Rambo made perfectly clear that he got another chance under him because he trains his nuts off. Equally as seen above, he's been helping the youngsters coming into the club.

On the pitch, he's quite clearly finished. Off the pitch though, it's equally clear that he's not quite the cnt he is presumed to be.

Then I am worried what they are doing in training cos clearly he can do fck all on the pitch. He couldn't kick a ball properly or take a throw in correctly if his life depended on it.

I hope he squanders all his money and is forced to take a job as an anal gimp.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

SWP on 13:48 - May 28 with 1523 viewsQPunkR

SWP on 13:37 - May 28 by toboboly

Then I am worried what they are doing in training cos clearly he can do fck all on the pitch. He couldn't kick a ball properly or take a throw in correctly if his life depended on it.

I hope he squanders all his money and is forced to take a job as an anal gimp.

'Cos up 'til now it's only been a hobby!

QPR - "shit but local"

SWP on 13:48 - May 28 with 1523 viewsCliff_Schitzinabag

SWP on 09:39 - May 28 by Discodroids

A long time ago, we used to be friends
But I haven't thought of you lately at all
If ever again, a greeting I send to you,
Short and sweet SWP, is all I intend.

Ah, the sublime Dandy Warhols - nice one Disco
SWP on 13:56 - May 28 with 1497 viewsBenny_the_Ball

SWP thank QPR fans? Never gonna happen.

Just be thankful he's gone finally.
Login to get fewer ads

SWP on 14:02 - May 28 with 1482 viewsNov77

SWP on 13:56 - May 28 by Benny_the_Ball

SWP thank QPR fans? Never gonna happen.

Just be thankful he's gone finally.

He should apologise to qpr fans for his piss poor performances since he's been here.

SWP on 14:08 - May 28 with 1465 viewstoboboly

SWP on 13:48 - May 28 by QPunkR

'Cos up 'til now it's only been a hobby!

Exactly. Be thankful you couldn't see him from your seat! ;)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024