Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP 00:55 - May 28 with 7943 viewsNov77

So no thanks to the fans whose hard earned has helped line his pockets to the tune of £12m over the last four years.
In return they got to watch you contribute the square root of feck all.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

SWP on 00:57 - May 28 with 6546 viewsWeaverQPR

chunt of the highest order

@WeavQPR

SWP on 01:02 - May 28 with 6541 viewsNov77

I'm no fan of barton, but at least he thanked the fans.

[Post edited 28 May 2015 1:04]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

SWP on 01:53 - May 28 with 6466 viewsJigsore

i'm sure he knows where he stands with us but I left him a nice little message just in case his perceptiveness is as poor as his footballing ability

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

SWP on 02:49 - May 28 with 6426 viewsNov77

SWP on 01:53 - May 28 by Jigsore

i'm sure he knows where he stands with us but I left him a nice little message just in case his perceptiveness is as poor as his footballing ability

Someone replied with a YouTube video to remind him of his time at QPR.........dire straits' "money for nothing"!

SWP on 03:00 - May 28 with 6415 viewsFredManRave

So the footballer formerly known as SWP has left the building. Thank fcuk for that is the obvious immediate reaction. What a complete an utter waste of money and "talent" those 4 years have been. He is undoubtedly the least value for money player we've ever had at the club. Richard Ord probably thought he would take that prized position in our history to his grave with him but no, along came Son Of Ian. In these cases of vastly overpaid players at our club I normally try and take the stance that, "It's not their fault, the club offered them the contract" as you could apply to Zamora, for example, and it wasn't Zamoras fault that he should never have been given another 12 months with us after his "Unbelievable" moment at Wembley. But at least he tried and at least he gave everything when asked of him and literally put his body on the line. The same could not be said of our footballing ability and vertically challenged misfit. "He does train well though always available to play" so we're told but that doesn't wash with me. He's been at the club 4 years and for the last 3 and especially the last 2 he's not been in the managers plans that's been plain for all to see. So when several clubs came in for him he showed absolutely no interest in going to another club where he had the posiibility to play and try to regain his status, confidence, profesionalism and self respect. He stayed with us and trained well for the remainder of his contract getting paid huge sums of money for doing so.

Add to his willingness to choose to not play profesional football the alleged behaviour towards Warnock, his refusal to celebrate his mishit goal against Chelsea, his lack of respect to fans with constant references to City but no mention of his paymasters on twitter (ok that's weak but fcuk it, I'm on a roll) and his general all round shityness at actually being able to do his job on the rare occasions we asked him to step on the pitch mean that I rate him, all things considered, as one of, if not the worst players in our history.

He was signed at the same time as Barton and the similarities on the effect and example they have offered to our club are ones that I hope will now be consigned to history as will their type of signings.

When you think what he's "earned" over the last four years it's;

His two retweets on the day we got thrashed by City and had our relegation confirmed;

[Post edited 28 May 2015 3:16]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

SWP on 07:07 - May 28 with 6192 viewsdaveB

He's hardly going to thank the fans, he's not daft we've been slaughtering him for 2 years
SWP on 07:09 - May 28 with 6186 viewsYorkRanger

You don't tend to thank people who despise you
SWP on 07:20 - May 28 with 6140 viewsdaveB

Problem with SWP was he had lost it, his pace had gone so his main weapon was lost and he just wasn't as good as he used to be. He always seemed to be trying when he played but just wasn't very good. I find it hard to hate him as much as some do, the club were stupid to offer him such a long and expensive contract
Login to get fewer ads

SWP on 07:50 - May 28 with 6025 viewsPunteR

SWP on 07:20 - May 28 by daveB

Problem with SWP was he had lost it, his pace had gone so his main weapon was lost and he just wasn't as good as he used to be. He always seemed to be trying when he played but just wasn't very good. I find it hard to hate him as much as some do, the club were stupid to offer him such a long and expensive contract

He should have taken a loan move,maybe to a championship club,possibly lower,as everyone could see he just wasn't good enough for the prem anymore.
It wasn't just his pace that failed him,it was his desire to play competitive football.
He was just happy picking up the money and not pushing himself. He was in a comfort zone.
Little multi millionaire tosspot.
I never rated him in the first place, played like a 14 year old in a playground his whole career.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

SWP on 08:11 - May 28 with 5939 viewsactonman

SWP on 07:20 - May 28 by daveB

Dave, I have to agree as much as it pains me to say it. The sensible side of me looks at it from a pure personal view.

Let's say my employer pays me sh!t loads of cash and all I have to do is turn up for work and do as little as possible and have an easy life then they turn around and say look, can you up sticks and move away where you will be sub contracted to some northern warehouse depot and need you to put in hard graft every day for the same or less money.

Sorry, can't blame him for that I'm afraid. The fact he's FCKING sh!t and couldn't give a t0ss about our club does make me despise the little cnt though
SWP on 08:14 - May 28 with 5930 viewsQPR_John

SWP on 03:00 - May 28 by FredManRave

So the footballer formerly known as SWP has left the building. Thank fcuk for that is the obvious immediate reaction. What a complete an utter waste of money and "talent" those 4 years have been. He is undoubtedly the least value for money player we've ever had at the club. Richard Ord probably thought he would take that prized position in our history to his grave with him but no, along came Son Of Ian. In these cases of vastly overpaid players at our club I normally try and take the stance that, "It's not their fault, the club offered them the contract" as you could apply to Zamora, for example, and it wasn't Zamoras fault that he should never have been given another 12 months with us after his "Unbelievable" moment at Wembley. But at least he tried and at least he gave everything when asked of him and literally put his body on the line. The same could not be said of our footballing ability and vertically challenged misfit. "He does train well though always available to play" so we're told but that doesn't wash with me. He's been at the club 4 years and for the last 3 and especially the last 2 he's not been in the managers plans that's been plain for all to see. So when several clubs came in for him he showed absolutely no interest in going to another club where he had the posiibility to play and try to regain his status, confidence, profesionalism and self respect. He stayed with us and trained well for the remainder of his contract getting paid huge sums of money for doing so.

Add to his willingness to choose to not play profesional football the alleged behaviour towards Warnock, his refusal to celebrate his mishit goal against Chelsea, his lack of respect to fans with constant references to City but no mention of his paymasters on twitter (ok that's weak but fcuk it, I'm on a roll) and his general all round shityness at actually being able to do his job on the rare occasions we asked him to step on the pitch mean that I rate him, all things considered, as one of, if not the worst players in our history.

He was signed at the same time as Barton and the similarities on the effect and example they have offered to our club are ones that I hope will now be consigned to history as will their type of signings.

When you think what he's "earned" over the last four years it's;

His two retweets on the day we got thrashed by City and had our relegation confirmed;

[Post edited 28 May 2015 3:16]

"He was signed at the same time as Barton and the similarities on the effect and example they have offered to our club are ones that I hope will now be consigned to history as will their type of signings. "

Really do not think that is fair on Barton to compare him with SWP.
SWP on 08:37 - May 28 with 5852 viewsmcqpr10

I'm fed up of reading about how SWP is the devil incarnate.

He was offered a ridiculous 4 year contract, when he hadn't done much at Chelsea for three years.

He played terribly, bereft of confidence. He put in a shift but just didn't have the spark anymore. He was said to be a model pro around the club helping the younger players which suggest his attitude was fine. If he doesn't want to leave on loan, contractually why should he.

He is symptomatic of how shabbily run this once proud club is. Blame TF/Beard not SWP for our ills.
SWP on 08:43 - May 28 with 5822 viewsMytch_QPR

SWP on 08:37 - May 28 by mcqpr10

I'm fed up of reading about how SWP is the devil incarnate.

He was offered a ridiculous 4 year contract, when he hadn't done much at Chelsea for three years.

He played terribly, bereft of confidence. He put in a shift but just didn't have the spark anymore. He was said to be a model pro around the club helping the younger players which suggest his attitude was fine. If he doesn't want to leave on loan, contractually why should he.

He is symptomatic of how shabbily run this once proud club is. Blame TF/Beard not SWP for our ills.

Agreed. If a club offers you a last big payday then you'd take it. Sure, it's how football works these days and it's not very palatable, but he shouldn't get all the blame.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

SWP on 09:32 - May 28 with 5713 viewsdaveB

I agree he should have took a loan move but the club have had no standards for years and invited players, agents and managers to take the piss out of the club and rob us of every penny we have. Until that culture changes we'll continue to have players like this.
SWP on 09:39 - May 28 with 5660 viewsDiscodroids

A long time ago, we used to be friends
But I haven't thought of you lately at all
If ever again, a greeting I send to you,
Short and sweet SWP, is all I intend.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

SWP on 09:40 - May 28 with 5662 viewsQPunkR

Yes it's the Club's fault for doling out such a ridiculous contract, but this fúcknugget didn't even want to move elsewhere on loan *on the same fúcking money* to play football, and that's what us as football fans detest most - even more than that midget's sole trick being the ability to trip over the ball.
Thank fúck him and Barton have gone. A fine day for the world of football yesterday.

QPR - "shit but local"

SWP on 09:44 - May 28 with 5641 viewsBluce_Ree

SWP on 09:40 - May 28 by QPunkR

Yes it's the Club's fault for doling out such a ridiculous contract, but this fúcknugget didn't even want to move elsewhere on loan *on the same fúcking money* to play football, and that's what us as football fans detest most - even more than that midget's sole trick being the ability to trip over the ball.
Thank fúck him and Barton have gone. A fine day for the world of football yesterday.

This.

I don't care what SWP says, I just want him gone. I'm not going to get precious because he hasn't said thanks. No one else should. F**k him. He'll be remembered as the worst thing to hit this club since Mark Hateley and that's that. Time to move on.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

SWP on 09:56 - May 28 with 5596 viewsMonahoop

Agree. And not before time. SWP, a once good player, a complete waste of space by the time he got to us and as for Barton, the club hopefully will not take his type on board again.

Is there a new dawn of a feeling of common sense befalling on the club or is it really all a weird dream?

There aint half been some clever bastards.

SWP on 10:22 - May 28 with 5491 viewsJamie

Not strictly true is it.

He didn't turn down loan deals to sit around doing nothing, he turned down loan deals because he thought, no matter how deludedly, that he could force his way into the team.

He's clearly a monumental bellend, but he does still get done undeserved stick.
SWP on 10:29 - May 28 with 5462 viewsQPunkR

SWP on 10:22 - May 28 by Jamie

Not strictly true is it.

He didn't turn down loan deals to sit around doing nothing, he turned down loan deals because he thought, no matter how deludedly, that he could force his way into the team.

What would make him (or you think that he'd think!) think he'd be able to force his way back into the team? He quite obviously wasn't in the reckoning, and would've been told that by the management when being told about the loan offers. Of course he deserves us to look down our noses at him. When you were a kid didn't you dream about being a footballer? And was it only in order to sit on the bench and turning up to training??
[Post edited 28 May 2015 11:11]

QPR - "shit but local"

SWP on 11:10 - May 28 with 5373 viewsJuzzie

I can't believe all the people sucking up to him on twitter.
SWP on 11:25 - May 28 with 5330 viewsGetMeRangers

SWP on 10:22 - May 28 by Jamie

Not strictly true is it.

I agree he doesnt deserve stick for not being very good. Despite not going out on loan, he did train and that did enable him to make it back to the bench.

When Grego-Cox was asked about senior pros that helped or encouraged him when he joined up with the seniors, it was JB, SWP, Matty and Charlie that he choose to mention, but JB in particular.

The club are at fault here giving too lucrative a contract and meaning it wasnt possible to offload him. Players and management 'appear' not have had the same problem with him as many on here did.

He is not very good. Still, I will thank him for the goal against the scum, even if he didnt celebrate
SWP on 11:41 - May 28 with 5279 viewsJamie

SWP on 10:29 - May 28 by QPunkR

What would make him (or you think that he'd think!) think he'd be able to force his way back into the team? He quite obviously wasn't in the reckoning, and would've been told that by the management when being told about the loan offers. Of course he deserves us to look down our noses at him. When you were a kid didn't you dream about being a footballer? And was it only in order to sit on the bench and turning up to training??
[Post edited 28 May 2015 11:11]

Because when he was offered a loan move, we had injuries, were in terrible form and we're looking firmly at the playoffs.

That's not to say I think he should've been used, of course not, he's shit. But considering the fact that we have several players earning similar money with no interest in playing football at any level, demonising SWP who trains hard everyday, wants to play but is knackered is a bit rich.
SWP on 11:42 - May 28 with 5268 viewsfakekerby

Cheerio.

Enjoy your stint in the MLS, where you'll be hailed as class like your equally useless brother and continue to earn a fortune.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.
SWP on 11:43 - May 28 with 5263 viewstoboboly

SWP on 11:41 - May 28 by Jamie

Because when he was offered a loan move, we had injuries, were in terrible form and we're looking firmly at the playoffs.

That's not to say I think he should've been used, of course not, he's shit. But considering the fact that we have several players earning similar money with no interest in playing football at any level, demonising SWP who trains hard everyday, wants to play but is knackered is a bit rich.

Surely he didn't move cos he knew he would quickly not be able to get into a desperately poor Charlton team? He's not hard working, I've seen him play, hard work is actually doing something every day.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024