Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt 15:44 - May 28 with 5657 viewsSuffolkHoop

Whats the situation? Surely now with loads of the others gone he'll be the only bully in the playground. Luongo and Gladwin hand over your lunch money.
Taarabt on 11:20 - May 29 with 874 viewsbatmanhoop

the man has basically downed tools, as others have asked, why are we paying him?
Taarabt on 12:56 - May 29 with 799 viewsGetMeRangers

That amazing season, I am sure he never lasted more than 60-75 minutes of any game for about the first three months. His training was erratic, according to NW. Yet Neil also said in his podcast, that his best player when at Sheff United was Keith Curle... who never trained.. ever!

Personally I would like CR do what NW did, Tell him he is playing every game ... and if he plays badly, he will be picked again the following week. Tell other members of the squad that they have to work with him (CR) because players like Adel are those mavericks that can be the difference between a promotion side and a mid table side

We will have a weak squad next year, as it stands atm. While rule Adel out because of petty grumbles of his past few seasons. For all his bad points, the moments of magic still make him worth putting in a side

I hope CR can coach him back to his unbelievable best
Taarabt on 13:13 - May 29 with 751 viewsadhoc_qpr

Taarabt on 12:56 - May 29 by GetMeRangers

That amazing season, I am sure he never lasted more than 60-75 minutes of any game for about the first three months. His training was erratic, according to NW. Yet Neil also said in his podcast, that his best player when at Sheff United was Keith Curle... who never trained.. ever!

Personally I would like CR do what NW did, Tell him he is playing every game ... and if he plays badly, he will be picked again the following week. Tell other members of the squad that they have to work with him (CR) because players like Adel are those mavericks that can be the difference between a promotion side and a mid table side

We will have a weak squad next year, as it stands atm. While rule Adel out because of petty grumbles of his past few seasons. For all his bad points, the moments of magic still make him worth putting in a side

I hope CR can coach him back to his unbelievable best

The funny thing with Adel is, he was actually fairly good on the rare occasions he got on the pitch this season.

It was never clear to me if he was dropped by Ramsey's choice, injury or a combination of both?
Taarabt on 13:46 - May 29 with 688 viewsGetMeRangers

Taarabt on 13:13 - May 29 by adhoc_qpr

The funny thing with Adel is, he was actually fairly good on the rare occasions he got on the pitch this season.

It was never clear to me if he was dropped by Ramsey's choice, injury or a combination of both?

That puzzled me too. Perhaps in the new light of the club, these things will remain behind the doors rather than being aired in the open
Taarabt on 13:47 - May 29 with 681 viewsQPunkR

Taarabt on 13:13 - May 29 by adhoc_qpr

Conweniently forgotten by the 'haters'

God I hate myself for typing out that word Does that mean I'm a hater against myself now??

QPR - "shit but local"

Taarabt on 13:54 - May 29 with 669 viewstimcocking

Taarabt on 11:20 - May 29 by batmanhoop

the man has basically downed tools, as others have asked, why are we paying him?

Because he's (potentially) one of the best players in the world and certainly the most talented in the Championship.
Taarabt on 13:59 - May 29 with 667 viewsPommyhoop

Taarabt on 13:47 - May 29 by QPunkR

Conweniently forgotten by the 'haters'

God I hate myself for typing out that word Does that mean I'm a hater against myself now??

I know what you mean Q mate. But when you are called a 'fan boy ' or said to be in a 'brigade' sometimes you have to bite back with the same language.
Anyway here is another one for the 'haters' .Enjoy ,or grimace and deny

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024