Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taarabt 15:44 - May 28 with 5648 viewsSuffolkHoop

Whats the situation? Surely now with loads of the others gone he'll be the only bully in the playground. Luongo and Gladwin hand over your lunch money.
Taarabt on 15:46 - May 28 with 3072 viewskingsburyR

Not the full shilling.

Leave him sit in the corner gently rocking while muttering something about the San Siro.

Loved this guy for a while.......old news now.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Taarabt on 15:51 - May 28 with 3040 viewsdaveB

He's over in Morocco celebrating his birthday, I doubt he'll play for us again. If I was him I'd go to the MLS
Taarabt on 16:00 - May 28 with 2965 viewsadhoc_qpr

No change.

Still under contract, still unfit and not interested in training, still not generating any external interest.

However, he's also still the most talented player we have and has single handedly delivered a Championship promotion.

That's irrelevant though because Ramsey loves a grafter over natural talent and will never pick Adel and his ilk.
Taarabt on 16:02 - May 28 with 2948 viewsdanehoop

Not entirely true, but he does expect players to train and show good attitude. Something that Adel hasn't done for anyone anytime recently.

Never knowingly understood

Taarabt on 16:04 - May 28 with 2933 viewsfakekerby

On Warnock's podcast he said that Adel couldn't keep himself fit or in shape for Milan, so how is he ever gonna do it for us?

Unfortunately the guy is history. I loved him, and will never forget the memories, but the guy is toast.
Taarabt on 16:04 - May 28 with 2930 viewsWokingR

FFS Suffolk !
Look what you've done

We'd all gone cold turkey on Adel and finally managed to stop posting daily, convince ourselves the love affair was over and that he really was a time wasting tw@t and look what you've gone and done
Taarabt on 16:06 - May 28 with 2918 viewsBrightonhoop

If he's on the payroll he should be playing.
Taarabt on 16:07 - May 28 with 2913 viewsSuffolkHoop

Taarabt on 16:04 - May 28 by WokingR

FFS Suffolk !
Look what you've done

We'd all gone cold turkey on Adel and finally managed to stop posting daily, convince ourselves the love affair was over and that he really was a time wasting tw@t and look what you've gone and done

Sorry, although it occurred to me these new young players from Swindon might not be so keen on playing for QPR once they meet some of the tw@ts at training.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:09 - May 28 with 2904 viewsadhoc_qpr

Taarabt on 16:02 - May 28 by danehoop

Not entirely true, but he does expect players to train and show good attitude. Something that Adel hasn't done for anyone anytime recently.

It depends, if he was dropping the likes of Isla and Vargas for missing or being late for training then fair enough.

If he was dropping them for not trying hard in training or not getting there early and then picking SWP for the opposite reason i don't agree.

Vargas and Isla were never lacking effort on match days.
[Post edited 28 May 2015 16:30]
Taarabt on 16:18 - May 28 with 2871 viewsJonDoeman

I blame Harry Redknapp.

It Is What It Is !!

Taarabt on 16:26 - May 28 with 2821 viewslondonscottish

He's being a dick.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Taarabt on 16:31 - May 28 with 2783 viewsMaggsinho

Taarabt on 16:00 - May 28 by adhoc_qpr

No change.

Still under contract, still unfit and not interested in training, still not generating any external interest.

However, he's also still the most talented player we have and has single handedly delivered a Championship promotion.

That's irrelevant though because Ramsey loves a grafter over natural talent and will never pick Adel and his ilk.

I'm sure Kenny, Hill, Derry, Helguson, etc would be delighted to hear that Adel did it single handedly!
Taarabt on 16:56 - May 28 with 2718 viewsTacticalR

Taarabt on 15:51 - May 28 by daveB

He's over in Morocco celebrating his birthday, I doubt he'll play for us again. If I was him I'd go to the MLS

The problem is, if you go over there, they want you to play football.

Air hostess clique

Taarabt on 17:03 - May 28 with 2672 viewsSpiritofGregory

Taarabt on 16:00 - May 28 by adhoc_qpr

No change.

Everyone else did all the fetching and carrying for him.
Taarabt on 17:07 - May 28 with 2667 viewsWilloW4

Taarabt on 16:26 - May 28 by londonscottish

He's being a dick.

Agree... And surely Traore should be farmed out asap?
Taarabt on 17:08 - May 28 with 2662 viewsHarbour

if he does not train and does not present himself fit and ready to play then the club should cancel his contract ....I cannot see many clubs wanting to buy him given whats gone on in the last few years...
Taarabt on 17:23 - May 28 with 2610 viewsJamie

Still earning the thick end of £70k per week. Still not interested in playing any football. Still 'doesn't do the championship'.

With any luck we will get him out on loan in the Middle East like Diakite. In reality he will probably end up sitting out his final year here then at best end up showboating somewhere, if not retiring.
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:27 - May 28 with 2587 viewsJamie

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:09 - May 28 by adhoc_qpr

It depends, if he was dropping the likes of Isla and Vargas for missing or being late for training then fair enough.

If he was dropping them for not trying hard in training or not getting there early and then picking SWP for the opposite reason i don't agree.

Vargas and Isla were never lacking effort on match days.
[Post edited 28 May 2015 16:30]

Rambo is trying to change the culture at the club of taking the fcking piss. If that means leaving out talented players who won't work hard and be professional then so be it. Doesn't matter if you're Joseph Lumley or Joseph Barton. If you want to play, you train your fcking bollocks off.

Vargas was left out for training like a cnt. He got the message, knuckled down and got back in the squad.

Taarabt was training like a cnt. He doesn't care. Continued training like cnt and so won't play.

100% behind Rambo here.
Taarabt on 18:00 - May 28 with 2491 viewskensalriser

Bowles wouldn't have got much game time under Ramsey., then.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taarabt on 18:02 - May 28 with 2481 viewssimmo

He's got a new hairstyle.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Taarabt on 18:03 - May 28 with 2476 viewsTGRRRSSS

Truly is a complete waste of a career and talent. He will only have to look at Austin. Real shame.
Why can't we fire him for basically not acting in a professional manor and save the 70K a week?
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:49 - May 28 with 2349 viewsDANRANGER

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:27 - May 28 by Jamie

Rambo is trying to change the culture at the club of taking the fcking piss. If that means leaving out talented players who won't work hard and be professional then so be it. Doesn't matter if you're Joseph Lumley or Joseph Barton. If you want to play, you train your fcking bollocks off.

Vargas was left out for training like a cnt. He got the message, knuckled down and got back in the squad.

Taarabt was training like a cnt. He doesn't care. Continued training like cnt and so won't play.

100% behind Rambo here.

Spot on. Send him away even if we pay his wages for the final year. Only those focused on improving themselves and the club should be at training. Thanks for the memories, take armand too.
Taarabt on 19:09 - May 28 with 2293 viewsVancouverHoop

Taarabt on 18:00 - May 28 by kensalriser

Bowles wouldn't have got much game time under Ramsey., then.

Bowles trained like a tiger – until the 3:00pm at Kempton Park. One of the reasons he never settled at Forest was because he felt the training sessions weren't up to it. Mainly a jog along the canal while Peter Taylor walked his dog.
Taarabt on 19:15 - May 28 with 2268 viewsPBLOCK

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely loved Adel in the first 1
18 months - 2 years he was here. Best player we had since Sir Les. Worth the admission fee on his own a lot if the time and gave some of the best performances I've seen in a Rangers shirt. The way he tore Swansea apart on Boxing Day the year we went up is one of the best individual performances I've seen.
BUT.

This has gone on too long. He needs to go. He will end up playing in Qatar or somewhere similar earning good money for poncing around in front of 3 men and a camel. It's such a waste the guy has unbelievable ability and could if he knuckled down played for side with European football etc but his advisors and ego have put paid to that unless there is a drastic change. He's like that stunning girlfriend you once had when all your mates were like " how did you pull her"? But most of the time you were with her she was a total ar$e but you kept wanting it to work cos you knew on her day she was great. As much as it pains me to say it get rid and thanks for the memories
[Post edited 28 May 2015 19:16]
Taarabt on 19:33 - May 28 with 2219 viewseccles

Oh well, here we go again.....
Do you know, I think I've wasted more time, reading about him on here or talking about him with fellow sufferers, than the man has himself at our "training sessions".
It's up to him. He either trains, gets fit and applies himself, or he wastes another year before he disappears. He'll do whatever he wants as he always has.
There were days when I left Loftus Road absolutely buzzing because of his latest demolition of our opponents. Now, I'm just bored with the subject.
such a shame
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024