Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers in the shyte (again) 21:33 - May 28 with 5584 viewsMrSheen

Not us, the other lot. Ian Baraclough's Motherwell 3-1 up at Ibrox in the first leg. Less than 5 minutes to go.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:34 - May 28 with 4188 viewsNorthernr

Not sure I'd write them off. Last year Hibs won the first leg at Hamilton by two and got turned over at home in the second leg.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:42 - May 28 with 4152 viewsMrSheen

1-3 full time. Second leg Sunday.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:51 - May 28 with 4106 viewsHollowayRanger

well played er.............. well

love to see Baraclough keep them up,he was one of the very few players of that crappy era that I liked at QPR

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:38 - May 28 with 4000 viewsFredManRave

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:34 - May 28 by Northernr

Not sure I'd write them off. Last year Hibs won the first leg at Hamilton by two and got turned over at home in the second leg.

Will you be doing a preview write up of the gamein The Telegraph Clive, focusing, in the main, on Rangers and their fall from grace!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:56 - May 28 with 3961 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good. Horrible cnts.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 23:20 - May 28 with 3931 viewsSydneyRs

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:56 - May 28 by Watford_Ranger

Good. Horrible cnts.

This. Chelsea with more bigotry.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 02:52 - May 29 with 3846 views18StoneOfHoop

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 23:20 - May 28 by SydneyRs

This. Chelsea with more bigotry.

The same counts.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First win versuses The Hun since 1997!
Go on Bara my son,finish the job Sunday.
A decent left-back when we were really spit.
1998—2001 Queens Park Rangers 125 appearances,1 goal.

A couple of days before the game he called it exactly right too:

IAN BARACLOUGH has called on his Motherwell side to silence the Light Blue legions at Ibrox tomorrow night.

The Lanarkshire club believed they would be given 2000 tickets for the first leg of the Scottish Premiership play-off final but ended up with 950.

Motherwell then performed a U-turn on their decision to allow nearly 5000 Rangers fans to occupy the traditional away stand at Fir Park, slashing the Scottish Championship side's allocation for Sunday's second leg to 1500.

And Baraclough has urged his players to render the vast Rangers support — that will be close to 50,000 — irrelevant.

He said: "I'm not going to get involved in a ticket row. We've been given what we have and we have to get on with that.

"Rangers have been given 1500 or so, and that has to be dealt with in their own way.

"We asked for three per cent (but got 1.8 per cent) of what their ground holds and we have given them 11 cent - that is quite fair isn't it?

"We know that it will be a fervent crowd at Ibrox and we are going to have to silence them as much as we can.

"But as a player I wanted to thrive on that, I wanted to silence the crowd and put them on the back foot a little bit.

"It can turn against the home team and that is what you want to do as an opposition. Not to be intimidated by it, but to be really inspired by it."

Also the following happy wee coincidence should be noted...
England 2014/15 season highlight:
Bradford whose colours are claret and yellow stun the Blue B'staard Bigoted Scumbags at their own ground.
Scotland 2014/15 season highlight:
Motherwell whose colours are claret and yellow stun the Blue B'staard Bigoted Scumbags at their own ground.

Which is nice.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 3:44]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 06:12 - May 29 with 3775 viewstimcocking

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:56 - May 28 by Watford_Ranger

Good. Horrible cnts.

Horrible cnts they may be, but at least they consider themselves British, which is more than can be said for most of them up there...
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 08:24 - May 29 with 3711 viewsNorthernr

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:38 - May 28 by FredManRave

Will you be doing a preview write up of the gamein The Telegraph Clive, focusing, in the main, on Rangers and their fall from grace!

Probably steer clear of that after last time to be honest
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 10:31 - May 29 with 3646 viewsKonk

Well done to Motherwell and Hibs for limiting the Rangers allocation for the play-offs. Hibs only got 900 tickets for the game at Ibrox despite there being 10,000 empty seats, so fu ck ‘em.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 11:04 - May 29 with 3624 viewsPommyhoop

Hee Hee..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 11:27 - May 29 with 3612 viewskarl

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 06:12 - May 29 by timcocking

Horrible cnts they may be, but at least they consider themselves British, which is more than can be said for most of them up there...

Haha there is logic in there somewhere.
Think you'll find 55% voted to stay British, not all of them Rangers fans?
You don't even like Britain enough to live in it anyway!
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 12:59 - May 29 with 3559 viewsKonk

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 11:27 - May 29 by karl

If I had the technology, mandate, time and money, I would fire the very sizable number of bigots who support both OF clubs into outer space or transport them to the Isle of Man. I would then disband Rangers and Celtic and outlaw further discussion of either club. Finally, I would bulldoze Ibrox and Celtic Park and in their place, build cross-community spaces, where kids from both sides of the Sectarian divide could mix and enjoy each other's company. And Scotland would live happily ever after.

I'm sure your average OF fan only loves Britain/Ireland because it winds the other lot up (well, except for the nutters you see with QEII teapots and Union Jack duvet covers). They're all mental.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 13:12 - May 29 with 3533 viewsPommyhoop

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 12:59 - May 29 by Konk

If I had the technology, mandate, time and money, I would fire the very sizable number of bigots who support both OF clubs into outer space or transport them to the Isle of Man. I would then disband Rangers and Celtic and outlaw further discussion of either club. Finally, I would bulldoze Ibrox and Celtic Park and in their place, build cross-community spaces, where kids from both sides of the Sectarian divide could mix and enjoy each other's company. And Scotland would live happily ever after.

I'm sure your average OF fan only loves Britain/Ireland because it winds the other lot up (well, except for the nutters you see with QEII teapots and Union Jack duvet covers). They're all mental.

LOL.....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 14:01 - May 29 with 3508 viewstimcocking

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 11:27 - May 29 by karl

Pretty sure i said most?

And i don't want to live there because the government makes it sh!t for somebody like me. I'm still British and very proud of it though.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 15:20 - May 29 with 3472 viewskarl

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 14:01 - May 29 by timcocking

Pretty sure i said most?

And i don't want to live there because the government makes it sh!t for somebody like me. I'm still British and very proud of it though.

Most = more than half
Most (55%) voted to stay in UK. Therefore you are wrong.
Don't believe everything you read on Mail online, honestly can't believe how many are falling for this so called anti English/British cr*p that gets regurgitated and thrown in our faces because it is turning many towards SNP, learn some facts and argue your point ffs
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 12:54 - May 31 with 3344 views18StoneOfHoop

For those interested Kick-Off 3pm Sunday 31st May live on Sky Sports,I presume.
The story so far: Play-off to stay in or be promoted to the Scottish top tier. Motherwell leading 3-1 from the first leg on Thursday at Ibrox.
Motherwell sensationally beat the Sevco Bluenose Bankrupt Bigoted Hun B'staads for the first time since 1997.
Check out the fast break third goal from 8:20. Quality! Anyone saying all scotch fitba is shyte - bit naughty to speak of Clive when he's on holiday - is talking total turd fanny.

C'mon the Well! Let's have another Steelmen surge!
Bash them Bluenose Bigoted B'staads!

Read the QPRocentric comments under the vid jump..I think you'll like 'em!

How about a wee bit more twisting and shouting,hen?
( Ibrox even looks like Scumford Bridge)
[Post edited 31 May 2015 19:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 17:49 - May 31 with 3212 viewsDWQPR

Got stuffed again by Motherwell 3-0 this afternoon making an aggregate of 6-1. Now hopefully Hibs can do a 'Hearts' next season and walk away with the league and watch Rangers wallow once more and with luck re-enter the realms of bankruptcy.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 17:57 - May 31 with 3199 viewskarl

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 17:49 - May 31 by DWQPR

Got stuffed again by Motherwell 3-0 this afternoon making an aggregate of 6-1. Now hopefully Hibs can do a 'Hearts' next season and walk away with the league and watch Rangers wallow once more and with luck re-enter the realms of bankruptcy.

Ashley pushing to get his £5m out and nothing but loan money keeping them going, season ticket sales will likely be slow with promotion not acheived. Good time to buy the left back Lee Wallace, definitly do a job in English Championship.
Hopefully Hibs start the season strongly, we were 2nd bottom after 8 or 9 games last season after a late rebuilding job by Stubbs
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 18:07 - May 31 with 3171 viewskarl

3 reds after the match for the scrap at the end and apparently 2 players arrested, Moshni for assault and Erwin for racial abuse.
Just rumours atm but it was a good set to, Moshni can punch better than his keeper at least!

[Post edited 31 May 2015 18:15]
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 18:44 - May 31 with 3098 viewsizlingtonhoop

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 12:54 - May 31 by 18StoneOfHoop

For those interested Kick-Off 3pm Sunday 31st May live on Sky Sports,I presume.
The story so far: Play-off to stay in or be promoted to the Scottish top tier. Motherwell leading 3-1 from the first leg on Thursday at Ibrox.
Motherwell sensationally beat the Sevco Bluenose Bankrupt Bigoted Hun B'staads for the first time since 1997.
Check out the fast break third goal from 8:20. Quality! Anyone saying all scotch fitba is shyte - bit naughty to speak of Clive when he's on holiday - is talking total turd fanny.

C'mon the Well! Let's have another Steelmen surge!
Bash them Bluenose Bigoted B'staads!

Read the QPRocentric comments under the vid jump..I think you'll like 'em!

How about a wee bit more twisting and shouting,hen?
( Ibrox even looks like Scumford Bridge)
[Post edited 31 May 2015 19:53]

Pedants corner.

They aint Glasgow Rangers 18. (GRFC)

Just Rangers.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:10 - May 31 with 2938 viewsMoonshineSteve

I'm looking forward to Norfolt contributing to this thread.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:19 - May 31 with 2914 viewsCamberleyR

Bara was one the few players I had much time for amongst that shower that seemed to do their best to get us relegated every season to the third tier in the late 90s. Was always Mr Consistent & Reliable and quite rare for him to have a poor game. Probably the best signing Ray Harford made, a real bargain at £50,000.

I'd noticed he'd done pretty good at Sligo previously. To do that at a provincial club and break the big (in relative terms) Dublin club's dominance was no mean feat.

If someone like Inverness Caley Thistle can win the Scottish Cup then there seems no reason why Motherwell can't get back to challenging for Europe again as they have previously done quite regularly. I would love him to come back to manage us one day.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:04 - May 31 with 2833 viewskarl

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 21:19 - May 31 by CamberleyR

Bara was one the few players I had much time for amongst that shower that seemed to do their best to get us relegated every season to the third tier in the late 90s. Was always Mr Consistent & Reliable and quite rare for him to have a poor game. Probably the best signing Ray Harford made, a real bargain at £50,000.

I'd noticed he'd done pretty good at Sligo previously. To do that at a provincial club and break the big (in relative terms) Dublin club's dominance was no mean feat.

If someone like Inverness Caley Thistle can win the Scottish Cup then there seems no reason why Motherwell can't get back to challenging for Europe again as they have previously done quite regularly. I would love him to come back to manage us one day.

Was 'mocked' by the Radio Scotland pro Old Firm pundits when he started at Motherwell for stating his intentions were to have them challenging for the league, of course he said it in a realistic way that it was a long shot but you have to have that as your ultimate ambition or whats the point of starting in a competition. Wasnt taken as that by the pundits and they used it against him for weeks as him being delusional.
He has come across really well and i can see him doing well but one note of caution will be that they were really struggling again after an initial lift with him joining until in January they resigned ex players Scott MacDonald (Millwall) and Stephen Pearson (ex Derby, the rumour is that these were board signings and they have been the main reason for a turnaround in their form. Would he have been able to make these improvements himself? We'll obviously see how he does next season.
tbf i really like Marvin Johnson who he got from Kidderminster in January, theres a good player in there and good physical build too.
Rangers in the shyte (again) on 22:12 - May 31 with 2813 viewsCiderwithRsie

Rangers in the shyte (again) on 12:59 - May 29 by Konk

Oi!

I happen to be very fond of the Isle of Man and have no wish to see it overrun with religious cavemen of any persuasion.

Canvey Island you're welcome to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024