Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Prices..... 08:55 - May 29 with 8607 viewsMvpeter

I cannot understand the reaction to the season ticket prices.

Why are people so pleased to be paying some of the highest prices in the world?

It seems that as long as you say 'in order to show our appreciation' people will lap it up like we've been done a favour.

Yes I'm still renewing, yes I can still afford it but many can't.

And people wonder why after the real fans are priced out we find ourselves overrun by the half and half scarves.

All to cover the cost of half a players wage!

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Season Ticket Prices..... on 16:20 - May 29 with 1446 viewsDejR_vu

For me personally it's fantastic value. One adult and two under 18s in silver is about £650. That's less than a tenner a game each. Hats off to the club.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Season Ticket Prices..... on 20:19 - May 29 with 1354 viewsLblock

All good points on here as someone said above.

My judgement is clouded as I'm in a fortunate position but I'm certainly NOT one of the "I'm alright jack" brigade... I totally appreciate the dilemma's of others and potential struggles and choices to be made.
One year I even went as far as buying two season tickets under the false pretence of my mrs coming along as I'd had a good touch at work that summer. I knew one of my mates was having a struggle up after having his first born so he had first dibs when spare --- it was always spare.

I still maintain for a days "entertainment" in the heart of West London, just near the West End, a renewal ticket at £23 for Gold is perfectly reasonable.
I've said before the 90 minutes is the yoke, the egg-white and the shell surrounding it is meeting my mates in the battle and having a right old craic. I'm far more concerned with the price of a pint of Guinness and a sausage roll in the Adelaide to be honest!!!

So for this week being the first step in pre-season and work towards next I have to say to Bungle and his team -- well done.
Two prospects signed (caveat -- dont know much about them)
Sensible ST prices
Some leeches and high earners released
Decent structured pre-season looks in place

Now for further sensible additions to a well balanced squad, a proper hooped kit and a retro badge and I could become thoroughly positive.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Ticket Prices..... on 05:37 - May 30 with 1274 viewstimcocking

To me, 500 quid for 20 odd games seems great value. It costs half that for a raspberry frappucino (not that i order things like that) (well, not often anyway).
Season Ticket Prices..... on 08:40 - May 30 with 1217 viewsBlackCrowe

Season Ticket Prices..... on 10:34 - May 29 by loftboy

Add in the price of a kids ticket which as a renewal in silver is only £89 less than the price of two Xbox games and it's bloody good value, I have done a complete u-turn on whether to renew or not, the only difference being is I will miss a game or two if necessary, something I wouldn't have dreamed of a season or two ago.

Exactly the same for me and young Crowe.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Season Ticket Prices..... on 08:44 - May 30 with 1209 viewsbatmanhoop

perhaps if players were not on obscene wages we could get prices down to a tenner
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024