Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? 11:04 - May 29 with 1143 viewsFDC

Big up yourself whoever you are, it's marvellous. I've been cherry picking episodes until recently but now I'm working through from the start. Zane Lowe isn't a massive bellend, who knew?
Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? on 11:35 - May 29 with 1112 viewsJeff

Can we not knock it?

Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? on 12:11 - May 29 with 1080 viewssimmo

Agreed, they are brilliant. The one with Killer Mike (who I properly love anyway) was an amazing hour, I've recommended it to so many people already.

It's also prompted me to re-visit his music, which I forgot how much I enjoyed.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? on 12:59 - May 29 with 1032 viewsdanehoop

Agreed. Been loving the series since the start.

Originally got into his work from an appearance that he did on the Richard Herring Edinburgh Festival podcast a few years ago. One of the most interesting and original artists that I have ever come across. Distraction Pieces, Letter from God to Man and the awesome Thou Shalt Always Kill are brilliant videos.

Never knowingly understood

Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? on 13:15 - May 29 with 1006 viewsJigsore

Saw Pip a few years back. He was brilliant but for some reason was drinking a bottle of Rosé on stage

the whole crowd break out into a chant - "Roséee, rosé rosé roséeee..."

his stuff with Dan le Sac is a bit more hit and miss imo

Much prefer the solo albums

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Who was it on here that recommended Scroobius Pip's Distraction Pieces? on 14:48 - May 29 with 942 viewsFDC

He's a genuinely good interviewer, despite his stutter (I didn't realise why his label was called Speech Development until listening to these), I've always been fascinated by Alan Moore and the 90 minutes with him is gold.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024