Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The season ticks are overpriced???? 15:52 - May 29 with 2760 viewsRed_Ranger

Out of interest, can anyone suggest a better way of spending £525.00 than a season tick?

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:53 - May 29 with 2740 viewsstowmarketrange

No.
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:54 - May 29 with 2734 viewsKonk

Booze?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:54 - May 29 with 2734 viewsRangersw12

Getting some packets in and a brass or two ?
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:59 - May 29 with 2707 viewsQPunkR

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:54 - May 29 by Konk

Booze?

Preach!

QPR - "shit but local"

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 16:02 - May 29 with 2695 viewsMvpeter

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 15:59 - May 29 by QPunkR

Preach!

A season ticket and other things. Most people can do that.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 16:08 - May 29 with 2659 viewskingsburyR

Nothing beats it I'm afraid!

Quality time with family and friends, couple of pints and watch the team frustrate the life out of me.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 16:51 - May 29 with 2601 viewsRed_Ranger

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 16:08 - May 29 by kingsburyR

Nothing beats it I'm afraid!

Quality time with family and friends, couple of pints and watch the team frustrate the life out of me.

Totally agree,sunshine or rain, its the best £500 I spend all year.
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 17:36 - May 29 with 2529 viewsGloucs_R

It would cover the train fare into London 4 times during the weekday periods for me.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 18:08 - May 29 with 2479 viewsCliff

I've just bought mint in Sliver, but I think the point is just maybe what is a better way of spending £525.00 is to but a season ticket for say £295.00 (which is still almost double what some quote on another thread for a Charlton ST) and then having £230.00 still in your wallet to buy a pie and a couple of pints at the games!
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 19:21 - May 29 with 2403 viewsQPR_John

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 18:08 - May 29 by Cliff

I've just bought mint in Sliver, but I think the point is just maybe what is a better way of spending £525.00 is to but a season ticket for say £295.00 (which is still almost double what some quote on another thread for a Charlton ST) and then having £230.00 still in your wallet to buy a pie and a couple of pints at the games!

Maybe teams with average attendances bigger than the capacity of Loftus Road can afford cheaper season tickets than us
[Post edited 29 May 2015 19:23]
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 20:48 - May 29 with 2306 viewsDeano19766

Flight to South Africa this winter for the cricket? 17 or so Rand to the pound, so pints for under a quid, half kilo top quality steak for less than a fiver in a restaurant, top bottles of south african wine for next to nothing, cheap accommodation, and in the sunshine when its freezing and miserable here....... :)
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 22:51 - May 29 with 2200 viewsthemodfather

get 2 vip tickets for weller/who and spend lavishly on booze
or it might get you near to a canada goose parka.....

how many clubs in the chumpionship are cheaper than qpr???
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 01:28 - May 30 with 2115 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Look at it this way, with booze, taxi, train and kebab prices, it is just 5 nights out. I've just been out with the missus for a nice meal and that was a third of the price of a season ticket, so the the price is cheap, cheap, cheap in relative terms. Get you season tickets in and get revved up for another season of dispare and indifference on the qpr roller coaster of love, you know you want to and you know you will do once again, because deep down no matter who the manager is and no matter who ownes this dysfunctional club, you just LOVE IT if you are a true Rangers fan. Have it
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 02:39 - May 30 with 2097 viewsGetMeRangers

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 01:28 - May 30 by WindsorHoopMan

Look at it this way, with booze, taxi, train and kebab prices, it is just 5 nights out. I've just been out with the missus for a nice meal and that was a third of the price of a season ticket, so the the price is cheap, cheap, cheap in relative terms. Get you season tickets in and get revved up for another season of dispare and indifference on the qpr roller coaster of love, you know you want to and you know you will do once again, because deep down no matter who the manager is and no matter who ownes this dysfunctional club, you just LOVE IT if you are a true Rangers fan. Have it

is this following on from another thread... Are wives overpriced?
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 05:17 - May 30 with 2067 viewstimcocking

Yes, it's not much in this day and age if you ask me.
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 10:14 - May 30 with 1979 viewsDorse

I remember the days when you could get 52,500 Mojos or Blackjacks for that. Tell that to kids today and they'd laugh at you. Probably want to spend it all on comics or model aeroplanes or meth.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The season ticks are overpriced???? on 20:43 - May 31 with 1831 views81A

I tell you what is overpriced- the £350 car park add-on ! I appreciate some people need to park up as close as poss and as a tube user it's irrelevant to me, but wow, for £350 I'd expect the old 'special' car wash treatment a la Coventry away !
The season ticks are overpriced???? on 04:18 - Jun 1 with 1721 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Well with Stella being 6 for a fiver thats about 630 cans of Belguim's finest wife beater. Should get you through to Christmas by which time Ramsey will be gone or we'll be top of the league. Then you can by a half season membership for 30 quid and nick spare tickets of those who cant make it across the QPR message boards.
Sound like a plan to me ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024