Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-Season!! 16:01 - May 29 with 6008 viewsWilly_WonkR

Having read all your ramblings on here for best part of a decade I have often thought when would be the best time to join LFW. Join in a promotion year and you look like a glory supporter. Join in a relegation year and you just come on to moan. Anyway, I've decided to join with an ITK .

I had a look at the official site and saw our pre-season fixtures. I had a look on here to see what you all thought and could see no mention. Looks like someone HQ made a mistake because it has all disappeared again from the offy.

I saw:

Shakhtar Donetsk (Italy)
Monaco (Italy)
Some Saudi team (Italy)
Dundee (Barnet)
Newport (Newport)
Chievo (W12)

I can't tell you more than that as I only had a quick look before it vanished.

If this is a Spackman I promise never to post again.

Mature Cheddar BTW

Haha - all just appeared again now!
[Post edited 29 May 2015 16:02]
Pre-Season!! on 00:58 - May 30 with 1258 viewseccles

Pre-Season!! on 22:52 - May 29 by daveB

Perhaps shows that rather than interviewing 25 managers most of whom would never want the job anyway Ferdinand has been getting on with sorting out pre season and identifying the players he wants, it's bordering on professional.

It's been a bloody good week at QPR

I think the best thing about this week is that there's been no bloody football to spoil it!
Honestly, if it wasn't for the matches at the weekend. we could really run this club properly.
Pre-Season!! on 01:39 - May 30 with 1234 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Ibiza was the best preseason. Fact
Pre-Season!! on 01:44 - May 30 with 1233 viewsWindsorHoopMan

My mate has still got the cup we won in Ibiza in his living room . Bill power lived in marlow at the time and drank in our pub, he asked us if we knew of anyone who could fix the delt in the trophy that our players dropped , my mate said yes and took it off him the next day gave it to our mate in the cobblers/engravers in marlow, got it fixed and then bill never showed up to pick it up so he's still got it in his living room. I've offered him a couple hundred but he's still holding out. Gutted cos he's a proper rubbish fan and never been up for years
Pre-Season!! on 05:19 - May 30 with 1174 viewstimcocking

Now then our kid...
Pre-Season!! on 08:48 - May 30 with 1111 viewsderbyhoop

Releasing the big earners.
2 positive signings
Sensible S/T pricing
Competitive pre season games

Tis witchcraft, I tell thee.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pre-Season!! on 09:02 - May 30 with 1102 viewsDejR_vu

Pre-Season!! on 16:41 - May 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Young new additions
Lower ST prices
Getting rid of bad eggs
Early signings
Structured pre-season.

What on earth is happening at QPR

This is all very confusing. I need to check that I haven't been in a coma and woken up in 2025. Where's the circus gone? All very promising.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Pre-Season!! on 09:23 - May 30 with 1075 viewskingsburyR

Decent kit now and it'll be a decent summer!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Pre-Season!! on 10:20 - May 30 with 1031 viewsQPRMUSO

Stresa - this is one of my favourite places in the World and I can strongly recommend to my fellow fans to go there. Apart from following Rangers around, seeing the boromean islands on the lake and travelling to them by boat is truly breathtaking. I might just have to go again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024