Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley Stadium 16:59 - May 29 with 2948 viewsQPR1882

Sorry to bore everyone with FFP yet again but I just read an interesting article. The FA put themself heavily in debt building Wembley spending much more money then was coming in.

What is the difference between them and us ? Surely under FIFA rules the FA must adhere to the FFP rules.
Wembley Stadium on 17:00 - May 29 with 2938 viewsdanehoop

Capital spending and investment in infrastructure is outside of FFP.

Never knowingly understood

Wembley Stadium on 18:14 - May 29 with 2755 viewsNW5Hoop

The FA isn't a football club. That's the difference. It is quite a big one though.
Wembley Stadium on 19:29 - May 29 with 2625 viewsQPR1882

Wembley Stadium on 18:14 - May 29 by NW5Hoop

The FA isn't a football club. That's the difference. It is quite a big one though.

QPR HOLDINGS LTD isn't a football club either.I don't get your point.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 19:31]
Wembley Stadium on 20:00 - May 29 with 2557 viewsNW5Hoop

Wembley Stadium on 19:29 - May 29 by QPR1882

QPR HOLDINGS LTD isn't a football club either.I don't get your point.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 19:31]

QPR is a football club, to which FFP applies, and the owners of the football club must pay any FFP sanctions. FFP only applies to clubs, not to governing bodies. This surely isn't a hard point to grasp.
Wembley Stadium on 22:55 - May 29 with 2375 viewsderbyhoop

FIFA have rules. When did that happen?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Wembley Stadium on 10:22 - May 30 with 2180 viewsdaveB

Baring the obvious that the FA are not a football club so don't fall under the rules the FFP rules came in about 10 years after the FA started building Wembley. Also FFP rules are that if you that any debt raised through improving stadium or training facilities does not count so really if they were a football club under these rules they would have done nothing wrong
Wembley Stadium on 12:13 - May 30 with 2110 viewsQPR1882

Wembley Stadium on 10:22 - May 30 by daveB

Baring the obvious that the FA are not a football club so don't fall under the rules the FFP rules came in about 10 years after the FA started building Wembley. Also FFP rules are that if you that any debt raised through improving stadium or training facilities does not count so really if they were a football club under these rules they would have done nothing wrong

It was already pointed out, but Thanks for leaving your usual bollox.

Half of the things QPR are being done for now we had already started ( big contracts,big wages ) before the FA brought in FFP, so why you had to mention that about the FA I don't know ?. I was under the impression FFP was bought in to stop the football club being ruined by corporates or individuals spending lots of money and leaving the club in the shit. A bit like a corporate called the FA spent loads of money and left 90 pro teams and thousands of little teams in the shit not to mention the national team.

But thank you for pointing out my error.
Wembley Stadium on 12:36 - May 30 with 2083 viewsTW_R

Wembley Stadium on 12:13 - May 30 by QPR1882

Half of the things QPR are being done for now we had already started ( big contracts,big wages ) before the FA brought in FFP, so why you had to mention that about the FA I don't know ?. I was under the impression FFP was bought in to stop the football club being ruined by corporates or individuals spending lots of money and leaving the club in the shit. A bit like a corporate called the FA spent loads of money and left 90 pro teams and thousands of little teams in the shit not to mention the national team.

Lol. Bit ironic calling Dave's posts bollocks.

I'm not sure how many more people need to spell it out for you, but I will try one more time.

Football Associations do not fall under any FFP rules. FIFA doesn't have any FFP rules for associations or federations. And based on the current goings-on there, I think you can see why.

The FA is not a "corporation". It's an association that oversees football in England. Based on it's income and gross profit numbers, it wouldn't even fall under club FFP rules anyway.

And just to clarify to "bring" and to "buy" are verbs with completely different meanings.

I "bought" a round of drinks
I "brought" the dog home from the park
Login to get fewer ads

Wembley Stadium on 13:17 - May 30 with 2042 viewsQPR1882

Wembley Stadium on 12:36 - May 30 by TW_R

Lol. Bit ironic calling Dave's posts bollocks.

I'm not sure how many more people need to spell it out for you, but I will try one more time.

Football Associations do not fall under any FFP rules. FIFA doesn't have any FFP rules for associations or federations. And based on the current goings-on there, I think you can see why.

The FA is not a "corporation". It's an association that oversees football in England. Based on it's income and gross profit numbers, it wouldn't even fall under club FFP rules anyway.

And just to clarify to "bring" and to "buy" are verbs with completely different meanings.

I "bought" a round of drinks
I "brought" the dog home from the park

FCK ME ANOTHER ONE

DID YOU NOT SEE THE

SORRY FOR POINTING OUT MY ERROR ?????????????????????

GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS ?????????????????

IT MEANS I GOT IT WRONG

DO YOU NEED THAT SPELLING OUT ???????????
Wembley Stadium on 13:38 - May 30 with 2016 viewsTacticalR

FFP is to the FA what Christianity is to the Church of England. It is something one preaches to the credulous, but it is not necessarily something one believes in oneself.
[Post edited 30 May 2015 13:46]

Air hostess clique

Wembley Stadium on 16:03 - May 30 with 1945 viewsdaveB

Wembley Stadium on 12:13 - May 30 by QPR1882

I thought that was better than my usual bollox will try harder next time.

It's also not the FA who brought in FFP, that was done by UEFA, the premier League and the football league who all have different rules for it
[Post edited 30 May 2015 16:04]
Wembley Stadium on 17:58 - May 30 with 1861 viewsFDC

What a thread
Wembley Stadium on 21:29 - May 30 with 1712 viewsFredManRave

Wembley Stadium on 17:58 - May 30 by FDC

What a thread

Wembley Stadiumgate.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wembley Stadium on 22:48 - May 30 with 1635 viewsLythamR

the difference is that FFP only relates to football clubs, Wembley stadium isnt one
Wembley Stadium on 00:04 - May 31 with 1577 viewskarl

Wembley Stadium on 22:48 - May 30 by LythamR

the difference is that FFP only relates to football clubs, Wembley stadium isnt one

Could you say that again? Not easy to take in
Wembley Stadium on 01:32 - May 31 with 1534 viewsFredManRave

Wembley Stadium on 22:48 - May 30 by LythamR

But football clubs play in Wembley Stadium.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wembley Stadium on 09:46 - May 31 with 1399 viewsPunteR

Is Wembley getting points deducted??
A non league Wembley....imagine that!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wembley Stadium on 10:01 - May 31 with 1384 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Clutching at straws a bit this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024