Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blatter re-elected 18:43 - May 29 with 6326 viewscollegeranger

I think its time that The FA made a stance and pull out of the World Cup in 2018 and seek support for the other 78 associations that didnt vote for the megalomaniac to hold a rival series or cup?

I wouldny be surprised if the main european nations all voted against him - but we will never know as I believe its a secret ballot!
Blatter re-elected on 18:58 - May 29 with 4882 viewsessextaxiboy

Spain voted for him ?
Blatter re-elected on 18:59 - May 29 with 4879 viewsQPR_John

England cannot do anything on its own. Needs EUFA to act
Blatter re-elected on 19:03 - May 29 with 4861 viewsBrightonhoop

Blatter re-elected on 18:58 - May 29 by essextaxiboy

Spain voted for him ?

Wouldn't surprise me if Spain did. As for the thread, yes but it's never going to happen. You would need 3 or 4 major Euro nations as well as the FA and that is never going to happen. Unilateral action won't bring him down. Like Jimmy Saville he is too powerful with too many secrets....
Blatter re-elected on 19:09 - May 29 with 4841 viewsLblock

I'm hoping this is playing into the FBI's hands.

Fry that fish when it's at it's freshest.

What better way to take him out and cause chaos in an organisation than arrest the newly re-elected kingpin?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Blatter re-elected on 19:18 - May 29 with 4817 viewsToast_R

Russia certainly would have voted for him.

Just seen his speech. Completey off his rocker that guy and an absolute f@cking w@nker of the highest order. How the f@ck does a cockroach like that get away with running world football relying on the votes of minnow nations.

Septic Blatter...The man who just doesn't get it.

The Sponsors are the only parties capable of bringing him and FIFA down. Budweiser, McDonald's and Visa need to sether their ties with that c@nt. Hit him where it hurts most, the bank balance.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 19:20]
Blatter re-elected on 19:46 - May 29 with 4732 viewsTheBlob

No unilateralism please Mr.Dyke,wait for UEFA - England ain't that popular in the footballing world and nobody will be rushing to join us.Give it a few months,see what sponsors bail out and seek the fans' opinion for a f*cking change.We're no longer America's streetwalkers btw.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Blatter re-elected on 20:29 - May 29 with 4659 viewsfrancisbowles

It is time for Platini to step up!

Get Uefa to pull out of Fifa, get the USA to join them, try and get some South Americans on board and set up a rival World Cup at the same time. We can host it, we have the facilities ready. Then see where the sponsors go.

It wouldn't be too long before the rest of the world would be queuing up to join. They would have to pass an anti corruption test first though!
Blatter re-elected on 20:46 - May 29 with 4610 viewsElHoop

If the football association still controlled English football and the Premier League had about a quarter of the votes and the chairman of the FA was a dodgy bastard but he gave a very big chunk of the FA's money to the lower leagues, what would be more important - the integrity of the FA or the money that they got? Especially when the integrity of the Premier League isn't exactly without blemishes.
Login to get fewer ads

Blatter re-elected on 21:11 - May 29 with 4565 viewskarl

Blatter re-elected on 20:46 - May 29 by ElHoop

If the football association still controlled English football and the Premier League had about a quarter of the votes and the chairman of the FA was a dodgy bastard but he gave a very big chunk of the FA's money to the lower leagues, what would be more important - the integrity of the FA or the money that they got? Especially when the integrity of the Premier League isn't exactly without blemishes.

A sound alternative Elhoop but in that scenario unfortunately it seems the lower league chairmen have been trouser ing the cash and neglecting their clubs?

I don't think the FA should go it alone although they have been making the right noises about changes at Fifa.
One point I will make though is that England have been flexing their muscles of late and worrying the smaller home nations, trying to continue Team GB at the Olympics and trying to take the vice presidency that we have at Fifa when it isn't their turn makes us uneasy that attempts to make us all compete as one country will be made much easier by England's disregard for the integrity of the Home Nations rather than their own interests.
fwiw Scotland stated they were voting for the Jordanian months ago and I think the Irish FA have been very vocal about Blatters shambles but this time was when England should have been gaining strong allies rather than creating stand offs.
Scotland's tie up with Qatar is embarrassing but I'm prepared to see what comes out of it as there is supposedly a longterm plan for coaching etc and hopefully there is some kind of help for poorer regions, although nothing I know of has been announced
Blatter re-elected on 21:16 - May 29 with 4554 viewsDWQPR

Blatter re-elected on 20:29 - May 29 by francisbowles

Get Uefa to pull out of Fifa, get the USA to join them, try and get some South Americans on board and set up a rival World Cup at the same time. We can host it, we have the facilities ready. Then see where the sponsors go.

It wouldn't be too long before the rest of the world would be queuing up to join. They would have to pass an anti corruption test first though!

Problem is, if the answer is Platini then I would hate to think what the question is.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Blatter re-elected on 21:59 - May 29 with 4482 viewsbosh67

They had to re-elect Blatter. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

There simply isn't another old f*cker in the place who everyone else could be so corrupt around and who wouldn't notice that anything is going on for over 2 decades.

I think they put him in a room with headphones and a bowl of soup and just go out being crooked.

Back later Sepp.

Do you need anything, chaps?

No, no, we're fine. Just going to use the new gold space rocket to collect a load of money from someone.

Okay... have fun (slurp).... aggghhh, soup.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blatter re-elected on 22:52 - May 29 with 4400 viewsTacticalR

Nobody would notice if England made a stance and pulled out of the World Cup in 2018, as England's exit is usually fairly swift anyway.

Air hostess clique

Blatter re-elected on 00:44 - May 30 with 4306 viewsJAPRANGERS

Reelected?? WTF. Time for a rival organisation to be set up.
Blatter re-elected on 02:13 - May 30 with 4269 viewsozranger

Blatter re-elected on 22:52 - May 29 by TacticalR

Nobody would notice if England made a stance and pulled out of the World Cup in 2018, as England's exit is usually fairly swift anyway.

England pulling out would not make a difference, UEFA possibly. However, if all the major sponsors did then that would make a significant dent. The only way, as I see it, is for a very strong campaign against all of the major sponsors, hitting their social media sites, telling everyone to not buy from them or use their products in protest and tell them that by sponsoring FIFA they are sponsoring corruption and, in a way, are saying they are corrupt themselves by association.

On a slightly related note, the NZ FA voted against Blatter. I wonder if the NZ government will stop SB from entering the country next month as the U20s come to its end! That would send out a big message. Of course, Septic threw a spanner into this by saying that he would give Oceania a bigger say in the WC qualifiers. Corruption at its highest!
Blatter re-elected on 05:34 - May 30 with 4223 viewstimcocking

Definitely.
Blatter re-elected on 08:44 - May 30 with 4151 viewsTheBlob

Blatter re-elected on 20:29 - May 29 by francisbowles

Electing that dictatorial gourmand Platini?
Out of the frying pan into the Fuhrer.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Blatter re-elected on 09:31 - May 30 with 4106 viewsfrancisbowles

Blatter re-elected on 21:59 - May 29 by bosh67

They had to re-elect Blatter. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

There simply isn't another old f*cker in the place who everyone else could be so corrupt around and who wouldn't notice that anything is going on for over 2 decades.

I think they put him in a room with headphones and a bowl of soup and just go out being crooked.

Back later Sepp.

Do you need anything, chaps?

No, no, we're fine. Just going to use the new gold space rocket to collect a load of money from someone.

Okay... have fun (slurp).... aggghhh, soup.

Think you have it just about right!

The problem though is for those who didn't vote for him!
Blatter re-elected on 09:36 - May 30 with 4098 viewsfrancisbowles

Blatter re-elected on 08:44 - May 30 by TheBlob

Electing that dictatorial gourmand Platini?
Out of the frying pan into the Fuhrer.

Thus... life is about compromise.

If we are ever to have any sense at the top of world football and not be discriminated against by this corrupt cartel then this is the time to act.
Blatter re-elected on 09:49 - May 30 with 4085 viewsDorse

"Michel Platini - you have a woman's name. Take zat, you French pigdog, you! And you, Monsiuer 'Dyke'. What, was your mother a lesbian? Ha! I laugh in your Eenglish face. Herr Beckenbauer? 'Herr Loss', more like. Didn't you have an Afro? I will personally insult all of the rest of you once I have googled who the fck you are.

"I can only thank the delegates from Lilliput, Bongo Bongo Land, Islamic State and all the other true bastions of world football for their unstinting support. And so, with that in mind I announce my elevation to FIFA Emperor For Life with my Vice Emperor and Successor, Kim Jong Un. Suck it, UEFA. Now we've got nukes."

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Blatter re-elected on 10:15 - May 30 with 4063 viewsHollowayRanger

after being re elected

wouldn't trust platini either

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Blatter re-elected on 10:26 - May 30 with 4051 viewsQPRMUSO

Blatter re-elected on 10:15 - May 30 by HollowayRanger

after being re elected

wouldn't trust platini either

These are the worst two men in football and can't be trusted. Blather is disgusting.

You can't rely on Platini to do the right thing so the key is with the sponsors, they should start pulling out especially as it is likely there will be more arrests to come. Would love Blatter to be one of them.
Blatter re-elected on 16:10 - May 30 with 3953 viewsDorse

Blatter re-elected on 10:26 - May 30 by QPRMUSO

These are the worst two men in football and can't be trusted. Blather is disgusting.

You can't rely on Platini to do the right thing so the key is with the sponsors, they should start pulling out especially as it is likely there will be more arrests to come. Would love Blatter to be one of them.

"...And on Dave tonight, we bring you the World Cup live from Guatamala, sponsored by Anusol. With our commentary team of Danny Dyer and Steve Claridge. Stay tuned!"

Blatter re-elected on 13:17 - May 31 with 3835 viewsTacticalR

Sporting boycotts. It's all about principles isn't it? Britain boycotted the 1980 Olympics because of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Of course in those days we thought invading Afghanistan was a bad thing.

Air hostess clique

Blatter re-elected on 13:24 - May 31 with 3828 viewsSpiritofGregory

It's the people who need to boycott the World Cup. These sponsors pay big money to sell their products to fans in particular in America, Europe and parts of Asia where the general public have more of a disposable income. They'll soon stop paying vast amounts of money if we stop watching games.

I will be boycotting the next World Cup.
Blatter re-elected on 13:26 - May 31 with 3826 viewsDorse

Blatter re-elected on 13:17 - May 31 by TacticalR

Sporting boycotts. It's all about principles isn't it? Britain boycotted the 1980 Olympics because of the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Of course in those days we thought invading Afghanistan was a bad thing.

That's why Afghanistan boycotted the World Series.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024