Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio Ferdinand retires from football. 13:29 - May 30 with 1646 viewsSnipper

It was a very tough season for him here with what was going on in his life.

He was a great player in his pomp. Good luck to the bloke.
Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:32 - May 30 with 1623 viewsMvpeter

I think its quite disrespectful to his wife to try to retroactively absolve him of his atrocious attitude to this club. She was diagnosed a mere 5 weeks before the end of the season.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:33 - May 30 with 1615 viewsWatford_Ranger

He retired a year ago.
Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:38 - May 30 with 1593 viewsDWQPR

Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:32 - May 30 by Mvpeter

I think its quite disrespectful to his wife to try to retroactively absolve him of his atrocious attitude to this club. She was diagnosed a mere 5 weeks before the end of the season.

She was diagnosed towards the end of last year, October I believe. Only in February was it confirmed as terminal. Whatever you may think and whatever his performances beforehand the guy has lost his soulmate, his wife and the mother of his three children in the most horrible of circumstances. To see someone dying of cancer is the most awful of experiences. Hope his life gets better and I am pleased that the club did well by him. Maybe he could come back one day soon in a coaching capacity.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:45 - May 30 with 1571 viewsPunteR

A poor signing for us but was a very good player in the past.
I wish him all the best for the future for him and his young family.
He's been paid handsomely from football and retires a wealthy man,but all the money in the world cant bring dead loved ones back.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:49 - May 30 with 1556 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 13:38 - May 30 by DWQPR

She was diagnosed towards the end of last year, October I believe. Only in February was it confirmed as terminal. Whatever you may think and whatever his performances beforehand the guy has lost his soulmate, his wife and the mother of his three children in the most horrible of circumstances. To see someone dying of cancer is the most awful of experiences. Hope his life gets better and I am pleased that the club did well by him. Maybe he could come back one day soon in a coaching capacity.

I hope not. Doesn't exactly come across as the brightest or most knowledgable on the game.

Great work H.
Rio Ferdinand retires from football. on 14:02 - May 30 with 1507 viewsLowerloftLad

The same QPR career as park ..... Had already retired when he turned up at QPR

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024