Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
steve"steve black" black gone. 23:27 - Jun 10 with 8392 viewsPunteR

Saw it on offy,not on here yet. Just thought id mention it.

So...bricks walls....What's the dimensions of a brick again..?

Seriously though..

Thanks for helping motivate our millionaire footballers at Wembley.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

steve"steve black" black gone. on 23:38 - Jun 10 with 6928 viewsTacticalR

Joining Schteve apparently. Or perhaps heading to a remote temple for contemplation.

Air hostess clique

steve"steve black" black gone. on 07:52 - Jun 11 with 6788 viewsjohncharles

steve"steve black" black gone. on 23:38 - Jun 10 by TacticalR

Joining Schteve apparently. Or perhaps heading to a remote temple for contemplation.

And Steve Stone.

( Or has he gone in the latest cull ? )

Strong and stable my arse.

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:16 - Jun 11 with 6748 viewsJonDoeman

Who's going to hold the dressing room door open now ?

It Is What It Is !!

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:24 - Jun 11 with 6729 viewsTacticalR

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:16 - Jun 11 by JonDoeman

Who's going to hold the dressing room door open now ?

Blackie can still do that remotely. It's just a case of mind over matter.

Air hostess clique

steve on 08:46 - Jun 11 with 6669 viewsDiscodroids

the david koresh of the loftus road seventh day church.

still waiting for the george clinton mothership to take us to the promised land.

see you on the david icke web pages professor black.its been emotional.

if only wilfred owen was still alive to encapsulate the bravery and fortitude you hot wired into the players DNA in the engagements away at palace, man city and leicester.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 8:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:49 - Jun 11 with 6677 viewstoboboly

With no Joey he doesn't have anything more to do. Traore and Adel are lost cases and he can't bitchslap SWP any more either.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

steve"steve black" black gone. on 09:23 - Jun 11 with 6606 viewsbosh67

Who have the club left in place to console the fans about this?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

steve"steve black" black gone. on 16:20 - Jun 11 with 6342 viewsClive_Anderson

He would have been great if he'd had someone to motivate him and help him focus.
Login to get fewer ads

steve on 19:30 - Jun 11 with 6202 viewsSimonJames

steve on 08:46 - Jun 11 by Discodroids

the david koresh of the loftus road seventh day church.

still waiting for the george clinton mothership to take us to the promised land.

see you on the david icke web pages professor black.its been emotional.

if only wilfred owen was still alive to encapsulate the bravery and fortitude you hot wired into the players DNA in the engagements away at palace, man city and leicester.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2015 8:58]

Despite having been dead nearly 100 years I suspect Wilfred Owen would still be a better motivator than Blackie was.

100% of people who drink water will die.

steve on 16:09 - Sep 7 with 5881 viewsTacticalR

'So is Black a ‘coach’? Is he a ‘fitness guru’? Is he a ‘motivator’? He is all of those things and he is also none of those things.

He has a multi-faceted role at Newcastle United and he is integral to the make-up of the backroom staff.

You see, the thing about Steve Black is nobody can pinpoint exactly what his role is.'

Whatever his role, it looks like Blackie has tackled the feng shui issues at the club:

'the Newcastle United side now begin part of their warm-up by doing a series of sprints and running drills — always facing towards the Gallowgate End.'

Steve Black has made subtle but important changes at Newcastle United
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-black-made-sub

Air hostess clique

steve"steve black" black gone. on 16:55 - Sep 7 with 5694 viewsdaveB

I watched that new movie about the rugby world cup winning team on the plane home last night, Steve Black is featured in it and had a big influence on Johnny Wilkinson, is a motivator rather than a coach. He had a big influence on Austin and Joey Barton with us, did a decent job for us.
steve"steve black" black gone. on 19:12 - Sep 7 with 5479 viewsNortholt_Rs

steve"steve black" black gone. on 16:55 - Sep 7 by daveB

I watched that new movie about the rugby world cup winning team on the plane home last night, Steve Black is featured in it and had a big influence on Johnny Wilkinson, is a motivator rather than a coach. He had a big influence on Austin and Joey Barton with us, did a decent job for us.

Yeah but we've got to blame SOMEBODY for being so shyte last year....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

steve"steve black" black gone. on 19:32 - Sep 7 with 5434 viewsHollowayRanger

I a feeling the players promotion bonus's is the reason the players were so motivated at wembley

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

steve"steve black" black gone. on 19:50 - Sep 7 with 5392 viewssilky

Don't forget to cup da balls. These player's can get a little ancy in their pancy

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

steve"steve black" black gone. on 22:07 - Sep 7 with 5220 viewsRfromItaly

Good riddance - motivation should always be the manager's job & not for a therapeutic 'coach'. I have always questioned his impact. It's not personal, but he was a symptom of HR's weaknesses. He was prominent when we got promoted but barely mentioned when we were struggling. Rise to the challenge CR!

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

steve on 22:32 - Sep 7 with 5154 viewsTacticalR

It will be interesting to see if Blackie is able neutralise dark forces at Newcastle.

Air hostess clique

steve"steve black" black gone. on 00:29 - Sep 8 with 5050 viewsCiderwithRsie

steve"steve black" black gone. on 22:07 - Sep 7 by RfromItaly

Good riddance - motivation should always be the manager's job & not for a therapeutic 'coach'. I have always questioned his impact. It's not personal, but he was a symptom of HR's weaknesses. He was prominent when we got promoted but barely mentioned when we were struggling. Rise to the challenge CR!

Just read an article commemorating our only win at Anfield. Simon Barker: 'We were well prepared, the lads were all really fit, Don had recently introduced sports psychologists and nutritionists to the club and that made a huge difference."

If it was good enough for Don Howe and good old pros like Simon Barker more than 25 years ago then I think it might be about time that we stopped regarding this sort of thing as trendy nonsense.
steve on 01:00 - Sep 8 with 5031 viewsRecoilboss

steve"steve black" black gone. on 00:29 - Sep 8 by CiderwithRsie

Just read an article commemorating our only win at Anfield. Simon Barker: 'We were well prepared, the lads were all really fit, Don had recently introduced sports psychologists and nutritionists to the club and that made a huge difference."

If it was good enough for Don Howe and good old pros like Simon Barker more than 25 years ago then I think it might be about time that we stopped regarding this sort of thing as trendy nonsense.

Yours would be a fair enough point if we had seen some consistent and tangible positive effects during Black’s time at the club rather than, barring a few exceptions, joyless, half-witted, tepid and tentative performances from the most lacklustre, unmotivated and disinterested rabble I can ever remember in 50 years of watching the R’s.

Not saying sports psychologists can never help but motivation works in mysterious ways. For Black and that squad at Loftus Rd it was obviously a mystery too far.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 7:22]
steve"steve black" black gone. on 06:26 - Sep 8 with 4932 viewsCHUBBS

There's not enough Black motivators in the game...
steve on 07:00 - Sep 8 with 4911 viewsJonDoeman

steve on 22:32 - Sep 7 by TacticalR

It will be interesting to see if Blackie is able neutralise dark forces at Newcastle.

Short term impact then ever diminishing returns for that sort of thing, most people can only handle hearing that type of shite for a little while..

It Is What It Is !!

steve"steve black" black gone. on 07:01 - Sep 8 with 4910 viewsJonDoeman

steve"steve black" black gone. on 16:55 - Sep 7 by daveB

Did a decent job for us when he first arrived.

It Is What It Is !!

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:22 - Sep 8 with 4839 viewsingeminate

steve"steve black" black gone. on 00:29 - Sep 8 by CiderwithRsie

Remember Les Ferdinand's doing work with a sports psychologist too.

From outside Black screams charlatan, but then every report is he is v. impressive.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 4808 viewsDiscodroids

Does anyone know if Mr Black has written a book, ive done everything i can to get sacked from my job bar pissing in the klix machine. Im sure that after following his tantric teachings on positivity within a book bound format, my P45 will be on my desk by 5pm today.

thank you

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

steve"steve black" black gone. on 13:09 - Sep 8 with 4671 viewshoopstilidie

steve"steve black" black gone. on 08:42 - Sep 8 by Discodroids

Does anyone know if Mr Black has written a book, ive done everything i can to get sacked from my job bar pissing in the klix machine. Im sure that after following his tantric teachings on positivity within a book bound format, my P45 will be on my desk by 5pm today.

thank you

He'll just tell you to piss in the klix machine.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

steve"steve black" black gone. on 18:35 - Sep 8 with 4534 viewsPlanetHonneywood

This 'mind-games' stuff only really works for those prepared to give it a proper go.

If you think its all a bag o'shite, then that's exactly what it will prove to be. If you try it with an 'open mind' then there can be benefits.

I used visualisation techniques when I'd hit a rough patch in a marathon. It allowed me to project myself to a point beyond where I was currently experiencing trouble. So when you get to that point of projection, then I would get a huge mental boost.

It worked for me, others may think its all Glenn Hoddle stuff.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024