Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie medical QPR 13:54 - Jun 15 with 41024 viewsWeaverQPR

Is da rumour

@WeavQPR

Mackie medical QPR on 19:29 - Jun 16 with 3227 viewsGloucs_R

Great to have Mackie back, even better that he is free.

Just need a replacement for Charlie now, got a feeling we may spend some dough on that one. Then sort the right back position out, a left winger and make a decision on Ehmer and one of the keepers. Job done.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mackie medical QPR on 19:30 - Jun 16 with 3227 viewscorse

not sure about this.
didnt rate him very high the first time around.
too much headless and pointless running around. yes can score occasionally but otherwise noting else than a mediocre championship player at most.
didnt really set the world on fire at nottingham nor at reading.
these second comings tend to be useless.
Mackie medical QPR on 19:36 - Jun 16 with 3192 viewsjohncharles

Mackie medical QPR on 19:30 - Jun 16 by corse

not sure about this.
too much headless and pointless running around. yes can score occasionally but otherwise noting else than a mediocre championship player at most.

Boo.
Miserable git.
Jamie is the antidote to drab football

Strong and stable my arse.

Mackie medical QPR on 19:40 - Jun 16 with 3173 viewsjoolsyp

not sure about this.

And for the next couple of seasons I'd take us being "nothing more than a mediocre championship" team.

Welcome home Jamie!
Mackie medical QPR on 19:58 - Jun 16 with 3067 viewsWestonsuperR

If he can produce the form he generally did in his first stint with us then it is a decent signing, my concern is how little impact he has made elsewhere. I wonder if he can keep up his impressive workrate now he is a little older.
Mackie medical QPR on 20:04 - Jun 16 with 3037 viewsGloucs_R

Mackie medical QPR on 19:58 - Jun 16 by WestonsuperR

If he can produce the form he generally did in his first stint with us then it is a decent signing, my concern is how little impact he has made elsewhere. I wonder if he can keep up his impressive workrate now he is a little older.

Reading fans loved him!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mackie medical QPR on 20:07 - Jun 16 with 3010 viewsPinnerPaul

Mackie medical QPR on 19:09 - Jun 16 by stevec

Fan of Mackie 4/5 years ago, not convinced now.

Also feels like he's comeback now a certain few players have left, looked like a man who trained on his own towards the end of his stay here, who's to say there won't be another fall out.

??????????????????

Any player can and will fall out with others - like any workplace, any club.

Top 5 in the most ridiculous posts of the last year
Mackie medical QPR on 20:12 - Jun 16 with 2979 viewsRBlock

Mackie medical QPR on 19:09 - Jun 16 by stevec

Fan of Mackie 4/5 years ago, not convinced now.

Also feels like he's comeback now a certain few players have left, looked like a man who trained on his own towards the end of his stay here, who's to say there won't be another fall out.

And when he left how was the atmosphere at the club? What type of players dominated the club? Mercenaries, people who didn't care about the club just here for the pay cheque? I for one wouldn't begrudge Mackie for falling out with that bunch of lay abouts when he is out there giving his all every game.
Login to get fewer ads

Mackie medical QPR on 20:14 - Jun 16 with 2969 viewsGetMeRangers

not sure about this.

On the brighter side, it is said that we have a great coach, even if people dont like him as "manager". I am sure Sir les might have a bit of advice for him too

He's free
His blood runs blue and white
Those with youngsters will know how much JM means to them
Even if he has limitations, he helps stifle opposing sides with his 'headless' running around
Can score useful and crucial goals

I dont believe this has just been done to appease fans. I am sure that CR and Sir Les would not have approached his agent if they did see qualities he could bring to the squad they are building
Mackie medical QPR on 20:57 - Jun 16 with 2843 viewsrichpr

Mackie medical QPR on 14:42 - Jun 15 by essextaxiboy

Seems like I am the only one underwhelmed by this news . cant fault his effort but he has gone backwards since leaving here .

Ekotto kept him in his pocket even when he was not giving a sh*t.

Its a no from me

agree - major backward step - all effort and no skill - backward step + he runs funny with his big feet - apart from cup, Reading had terrible season last year. Forst dont want him, Reading dont want him - why should we sign him?
Mackie medical QPR on 20:59 - Jun 16 with 2847 viewsbarbicanranger

Mackie medical QPR on 20:04 - Jun 16 by Gloucs_R

Reading fans loved him!

Yup, a mate of mine is gutted that they didnt sign him - said he did really well for them.
Mackie medical QPR on 21:03 - Jun 16 with 2825 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Mackie medical QPR on 14:16 - Jun 15 by RANGERS4EVER

Ah Twitter. the only place less accurate than the Daily Fail

see. Completely inaccurate.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mackie medical QPR on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 2812 viewsRickyDicky

He isn' t the most skilful in the world, but I love his passion for the game and the way he hassles and makes defenders nervous, like a terrier, biting at their heels, they make mistakes and opportunities happen.

My kids love him too, so there

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Mackie medical QPR on 21:06 - Jun 16 with 2804 viewsessextaxiboy

I have my doubts as earlier in the thread but you cant fault the bloke for effort and I hope he proves me wrong .Welcome back Jamie
Mackie medical QPR on 21:19 - Jun 16 with 2757 viewsShotKneesHoop

Makie is everything that R'SWiPe wasn't - ergo a great re-signing of someone who should never have been shown the door in the first place.

If only we had a proper badge that Mackie could kiss - and not the Flavio Floral Shield.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mackie medical QPR on 21:23 - Jun 16 with 2743 viewsconnell10

How can any so called fans not welcome Jamie home with open arms! He loves the club and we should all love him! Welcome home Mr mackie!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Mackie medical QPR on 21:29 - Jun 16 with 2709 viewsDWQPR

What Mackie does for the team is allow them to play further up the pitch because he really is the first line of defence. Not the greatest footballer in the world and he would probably be the first to admit this, but there are not many who would match his work rate. Rather him than the many, 'premiership quality' players we have had in the last few years who were really here to fleece the club for twelve months before píssing off for their next big payday. Pleased with his signing and he will be a good foil for JET.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Mackie medical QPR on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 2601 viewsOakR

not sure about this.

I will beg to differ.

As mentioned above, is the first line of defence, pins defenders back so they have no time on the ball.

Runs straight at defenders often - you might call it like a headles chicken, but it works plenty of time and terrifies defenders - again putting the opposition on the back foot.

Scores some goals - I'd say scores important goals. Also scored plenty from the position he mainly played in which was on the wing - how many have our wingers got since then?

Energises the team and supporters - both very important and literally can change the atmosphere the way Ainsworth could with his chasing and tackling - you can feel it in the stadium when this happens.

And a free transfer....and some pace...good for the dressing room....good example for the kids...

What's not to like?

Poll: Will we stay up?

Mackie medical QPR on 22:07 - Jun 16 with 2561 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Mackie medical QPR on 21:29 - Jun 16 by DWQPR

What Mackie does for the team is allow them to play further up the pitch because he really is the first line of defence. Not the greatest footballer in the world and he would probably be the first to admit this, but there are not many who would match his work rate. Rather him than the many, 'premiership quality' players we have had in the last few years who were really here to fleece the club for twelve months before píssing off for their next big payday. Pleased with his signing and he will be a good foil for JET.

Couldn't agree more!

Great to have him back and frankly, I'd rather mid table obscurity (not saying that will be what we get) with a team of triers rather than the up/down mercenary lead (even if wembley was a great-live-in-my-memory-forever-more day) stuff we've had lately.

Welcome back JM! "There's only onnnnne Jamie Mackie..!"

Ps: it irritates me the number of caveats we have to put in our posts these days for fear of some Maceo-type knob-end picking your post apart like some smarmy smart arsed cünt.
Mackie medical QPR on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 2502 viewsYorkRanger

Its about opinions, having some dissenting voices is probably healthy.

Personally I'm delighted he is back. Limited in some aspects but will always give 100% and run through brick walls for the cause. Hugely symbollic in terms of trying to restore the club to what it once was.

Couldnt be more pleased...
Mackie medical QPR on 22:23 - Jun 16 with 2486 viewsqueensparker

He's not exactly Pele, but you'd hate to have to play against him. A real pain in the arse. And we've had nobody like that since he left.

Welcome back Jamie. I already forgive you missing easy chances and running in a straight line to the corner flag to no apparent purpose if you show the rest of them the effort that's required
Mackie medical QPR on 22:24 - Jun 16 with 2482 viewsfrancisbowles

There were times in his last spell when Steve who sits next to me and I wondered how did he get around him? We still haven't worked it out.

I remember him giving the Spurs left back a torrid time when we beat them. Never gave him a second on the ball.

May not have done very much since leaving but I think he still has it after seeing him in a live FA cup game for the fakes.

Welcome back Jamie. Just give us your usual.
Mackie medical QPR on 23:31 - Jun 16 with 2339 views08olesen

Really Happy about this. We now need to bring in some solid 1st team options. Charlie still needs to be replaced....Andre Gray could be the answer.

LW could be helped by Jarvis on the cheap and RB could be helped by Byram from Leeds. We are also still weak on CB.

Really good start of the summer so far though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mackie medical QPR on 23:41 - Jun 16 with 2322 viewsTacticalR

Mackie medical QPR on 22:24 - Jun 16 by francisbowles

There were times in his last spell when Steve who sits next to me and I wondered how did he get around him? We still haven't worked it out.

I remember him giving the Spurs left back a torrid time when we beat them. Never gave him a second on the ball.

May not have done very much since leaving but I think he still has it after seeing him in a live FA cup game for the fakes.

Welcome back Jamie. Just give us your usual.

The Spurs left back was one Benoît Assou-Ekotto.

Air hostess clique

Mackie medical QPR on 23:43 - Jun 16 with 2317 viewsCamberleyR

Mackie medical QPR on 21:05 - Jun 16 by RickyDicky

He isn' t the most skilful in the world, but I love his passion for the game and the way he hassles and makes defenders nervous, like a terrier, biting at their heels, they make mistakes and opportunities happen.

My kids love him too, so there

"makes defenders nervous, like a terrier, biting at their heels, they make mistakes and opportunities happen"

Exactly. How many of Taarabt's or Helguson's goals in 2010-11 were down to this? More than a couple I'd wager.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024