Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cycling Stasi 11:33 - Jun 19 with 29309 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I agree with quite a lot of this.

I'm the latter normal A-B type she talks about. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130690/SARAH-VINE-says-real-menaces-roa

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cycling Stasi on 23:41 - Jun 21 with 2225 viewsMancR

Far too sensible post on this subject.
Cycling Stasi on 00:00 - Jun 22 with 2193 viewsHollowayRanger

I hate cyclists

and I dont even drive

though reds lights even when people trying to cross road and on pavements do my head in I always make sure im right in middle of pavement so they cant get by easily

that said I wouldn't ride a bike here in London way too dangerous

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Cycling Stasi on 08:55 - Jun 22 with 2131 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 10:58 - Jun 20 by DejR_vu

If you don't like traffic stay off the roads.

Are you retarded?

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 09:20 - Jun 22 with 2120 viewsDejR_vu

Cycling Stasi on 08:55 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

Are you retarded?

Go back and read the last point in brackets in your original post and ask yourself the same question.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Cycling Stasi on 09:31 - Jun 22 with 2100 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 09:20 - Jun 22 by DejR_vu

Go back and read the last point in brackets in your original post and ask yourself the same question.

I have done so. And?

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 09:33 - Jun 22 with 2117 viewsDejR_vu

Cycling Stasi on 09:31 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

I have done so. And?

Exactly, you can't even see it.

Cycling Stasi on 09:36 - Jun 22 with 2109 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 09:33 - Jun 22 by DejR_vu

Exactly, you can't even see it.

Fúcks sake, pardon me for trying to inject a bit of flippant humour into a very emotive subject.

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 09:41 - Jun 22 with 2102 viewsDejR_vu

Cycling Stasi on 09:36 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

Fúcks sake, pardon me for trying to inject a bit of flippant humour into a very emotive subject.

Humour? I hope you've never been asked to be best man. You use a term to describe a journalist that says something you disagree with and then similar as a generalisation in respect of motorists that might do something that you don't like. You clearly have the intelligence of an amoeba and then ask if someone else is retarded. Weapon.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 9:43]

Login to get fewer ads

Cycling Stasi on 09:47 - Jun 22 with 2090 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 09:41 - Jun 22 by DejR_vu

Humour? I hope you've never been asked to be best man. You use a term to describe a journalist that says something you disagree with and then similar as a generalisation in respect of motorists that might do something that you don't like. You clearly have the intelligence of an amoeba and then ask if someone else is retarded. Weapon.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2015 9:43]

Sorry Einstein

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 09:48 - Jun 22 with 2083 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Roll on August....
Cycling Stasi on 10:04 - Jun 22 with 2073 viewsTheBlob

Cycling Stasi on 09:36 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

Humour died on this board quite some time ago.The robotically pc indoctrinated and brain dead now hold sway.

Beep.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cycling Stasi on 10:05 - Jun 22 with 2058 viewswombat

Cycling Stasi on 09:47 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

Sorry Einstein

PUNK u neglected to ansa my simple question ref the who needs insurance for using the public highway

I did make it fairly simple for u understand

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Cycling Stasi on 10:11 - Jun 22 with 2057 viewsDejR_vu

Cycling Stasi on 10:04 - Jun 22 by TheBlob

Humour died on this board quite some time ago.The robotically pc indoctrinated and brain dead now hold sway.

Beep.

Agree with your first sentence. Simply don't agree that someone throwing insulting comments around when someone else says something they disagree with is an attempt at humour.

Cycling Stasi on 10:15 - Jun 22 with 2047 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 10:05 - Jun 22 by wombat

PUNK u neglected to ansa my simple question ref the who needs insurance for using the public highway

I did make it fairly simple for u understand

??

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 10:17 - Jun 22 with 2041 viewsQPunkR

Cycling Stasi on 10:11 - Jun 22 by DejR_vu

Agree with your first sentence. Simply don't agree that someone throwing insulting comments around when someone else says something they disagree with is an attempt at humour.

The humour comment of mine was referring to your invitation for me to revisit "the last point in brackets in your original post". After that you started talking about my entire post. Obviously the entire post was not an attempt at humour, just the point in brackets to which you referred. Derr.

QPR - "shit but local"

Cycling Stasi on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 2039 viewsDejR_vu

Cycling Stasi on 10:17 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

The humour comment of mine was referring to your invitation for me to revisit "the last point in brackets in your original post". After that you started talking about my entire post. Obviously the entire post was not an attempt at humour, just the point in brackets to which you referred. Derr.

Really?

Cycling Stasi on 11:07 - Jun 22 with 2002 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Cycling Stasi on 11:10 - Jun 22 with 1990 viewswombat

Cycling Stasi on 10:15 - Jun 22 by QPunkR

??

who is the odd one out who needs insurance to use the public highway ?

car / truck drivers , moto cyclists

horse riders

cyclists

this insurance is put in place due to any accidents either party maybe involved in

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Cycling Stasi on 11:21 - Jun 22 with 1983 viewsbob566

if you charged every cyclist 20 quid a year which isn't much wouldn't that build alot of decent bike lanes, elevated cycle tracks etc making their lives a much safer place.
Cycling Stasi on 11:24 - Jun 22 with 1978 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cycling Stasi on 11:07 - Jun 22 by JonDoeman

Sounds horrific I'm only up the road in Fleet Street.

Poor woman.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-seriously-injured-after-being-hit-

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Cycling Stasi on 11:32 - Jun 22 with 1967 viewsbob566

not really cycle related but have you seen what samsung are starting to roll out on their trucks.

obviously they can as it costs a lot less to them but quite a cool idea

Cycling Stasi on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 1952 viewsJonDoeman

Cycling Stasi on 11:24 - Jun 22 by Metallica_Hoop

Sounds horrific I'm only up the road in Fleet Street.

Poor woman.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/cyclist-seriously-injured-after-being-hit-

Think nearly every single death by a lorry so far this year has been a female Metallica. Not a coincidence that.

It Is What It Is !!

Cycling Stasi on 11:44 - Jun 22 with 1936 viewsdolcelatte

Cycling Stasi on 11:21 - Jun 22 by bob566

if you charged every cyclist 20 quid a year which isn't much wouldn't that build alot of decent bike lanes, elevated cycle tracks etc making their lives a much safer place.

Vehicle excise duty is based on emissions - electric cars/low emissions are zero rated. So you can't charge cyclists whilst letting some types of vehicles go free.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Cycling Stasi on 11:46 - Jun 22 with 1925 viewsdolcelatte

Cycling Stasi on 11:10 - Jun 22 by wombat

who is the odd one out who needs insurance to use the public highway ?

car / truck drivers , moto cyclists

horse riders

cyclists

this insurance is put in place due to any accidents either party maybe involved in

If you ride with a cycling club then the chances are it will be affiliated to British Cycling and therefore you are covered by insurance whilst on group rides. Join British Cycling as an individual then you have insurance on all rides. Most of our club are members directly.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Cycling Stasi on 12:00 - Jun 22 with 1909 viewsbob566

Cycling Stasi on 11:44 - Jun 22 by dolcelatte

Vehicle excise duty is based on emissions - electric cars/low emissions are zero rated. So you can't charge cyclists whilst letting some types of vehicles go free.

it's not a tax based on emissions. Its a charge that would go into a fund that would only be used for cyclists. Nothing else. If you have a bike you register it. You pay 20 quid a year. Money goes into building cycles lanes, cycle safety etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024