Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kit Launch tomorrow 18:47 - Jun 29 with 44221 viewsYorkRanger

Big launch tomorrow and in the club shop Saturday for sale.

Deal with Nike was season one you take something off the shelf then you can design one.

I think the club will get this right and most will be happy tomorrow.

They read these sites and I do think they listen to fans. Bigger stripes and Dennis the Menace is what people want
kit Launch tomorrow on 11:53 - Jul 8 with 1949 viewsGloucs_R

kit Launch tomorrow on 11:38 - Jul 8 by MedwayR

I had an interesting conversation with a Nike employee this morning who informed me that Nike have got the NBA kit deal to go with the NFL kit deal in the US and they will be focussing on these and stepping away from European 'soccer' which would align with them not signing up for another contract with Man Utd and also producing some truly gash kits for everyone else. Not sure how much they're paying us but I suspect both us & them are regretting it a little.

Not sure the club is that bothered, they paid us millions.

Like I said, I expect our kit to be next years Hoop IV template. Very few teams have a personalized Nike kit and we arent even Premier League anymore so way down their priority list. Grenock Morton are using last years kit.

Expect 3 years more of part hoops. I'm going to stop moaning until I see it with numbers on now.

Poll: Are we staying up?

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:42 - Jul 8 with 1873 viewsPinnerPaul

kit Launch tomorrow on 16:53 - Jul 1 by ichbinnaughty

Am I the only one that is vaguely baffled by the level of furiousness in the fallout from the kit launch?
Yes it's not ideal and yes there are plenty of faults to pick with it, but
It's only a kit ffs
It's only going to be around for a season
It will be replaced
It will become nowt but a distant memory in 12 months time.

All this "I'VE FELT SO ANGRY BEFORE" and "I AM SO FURIOUS RIGHT NOW" seems all rather misplaced and silly.

Same for the badge really.

Whatever. Yeah it's not brilliant but
It's not going to keep me awake at night.

I'm with you, sure we had the same reaction last season with the narrow hoops.

19,000 views is astounding.

I have a mug with all our kits on it from 1886 and they are not all wide hoops all the way round by any means.

So all this "betraying our heritage" gumph is not only totally ott but also factually and historically incorrect!

If we REALLY want to go back to our roots my mug tells me that our first kit was a half blue/half white jobbie with no hoops in sight, they didn't appear util 40 years later btw!
kit Launch tomorrow on 15:55 - Jul 8 with 1804 viewsQPunkR

kit Launch tomorrow on 13:18 - Jul 4 by LythamR

Nike make Barcelonas shirts, their home kit for 2015/2016 have hoops that go all the way round apart from a thin breathable strip on the sites, that kit in blue and white would have been good enough

The thing breathable strip is a fluorescent alternate colour to the rest of the strip! It's stripes!

QPR - "shit but local"

kit Launch tomorrow on 00:40 - Aug 2 with 1622 viewsGetMeRangers

Not sure this has been pointed out as there were plenty of examples of teams not following the rules that never were. However, we are not alone... WTF is going on with Newcastles kit? Noticed it in a clip of a friendly. Now that is worse than others, I think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024