Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kit Launch tomorrow 18:47 - Jun 29 with 44276 viewsYorkRanger

Big launch tomorrow and in the club shop Saturday for sale.

Deal with Nike was season one you take something off the shelf then you can design one.

I think the club will get this right and most will be happy tomorrow.

They read these sites and I do think they listen to fans. Bigger stripes and Dennis the Menace is what people want
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 with 4472 viewsrosseeles

its readings kit isnt it!
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 with 4470 viewsconnell10

Why the fock can't the hoops go all the way round shite kit again! Looks like a reading kit! Ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 with 4467 viewsnadera78

Home shirt looks like a kids pyjamas. Awful collar.
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 with 4459 viewsNorthernr

I like them from the front. I do not like them from the back. Hoops all the way round guys come on.
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:22 - Jun 30 with 4428 viewsloftboy

Home kit 10/10 for the front 0/10 for the back at least mackie said what we are all thinking
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 19:23]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:22 - Jun 30 with 4400 viewsHulaHoop

TERRIBLE... MASSIVE BLUE PANEL ON BACK WITH BLUE SLEEVES!! WTF
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:24 - Jun 30 with 4320 viewsMedwayR

What is so difficult about hoops ffs

Poll: Who’s better?

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:24 - Jun 30 with 4318 viewsconnell10

Why is it so focking hard to get proper hoops all the way round? There is no rule that says we need a big focking panel on the back!! Truly I despair!!

Login to get fewer ads

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:25 - Jun 30 with 4279 viewsMatch82

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 by Northernr

I like them from the front. I do not like them from the back. Hoops all the way round guys come on.

Wasnt the rumour that league had outlawed "all the way round" hoops so that tv audiences could read the numbers more easily?

Don't like the blue sleeves but otherwise not too bad
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:25 - Jun 30 with 4244 viewsGloucs_R

gutted, looks terrible. looks just like reading kit. can't believe it has a blue panel on the back and blue arms. really disappointed, can't believe they got this wrong!

Poll: Are we staying up?

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:26 - Jun 30 with 4222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:22 - Jun 30 by HulaHoop

TERRIBLE... MASSIVE BLUE PANEL ON BACK WITH BLUE SLEEVES!! WTF

Disappointed with all three, and won't be buying any of them.

It's not difficult, is it. They had eighteen months and they come up with this half-assed nonsense.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:26 - Jun 30 with 4203 viewsE17hoop

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:25 - Jun 30 by Match82

Wasnt the rumour that league had outlawed "all the way round" hoops so that tv audiences could read the numbers more easily?

Rumour, untrue.

Don't like the blue - not dark enough.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 4171 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Yeah, FA rule that says plain backs only. Dumb ass refs need all the help they can get sending the right man off!
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:27 - Jun 30 with 4175 viewsganjR

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:21 - Jun 30 by Northernr

If the hoops went all the way round, that would be (as PunteR's eldest said) sick.
Are these designers thick or that ignorant to understand that we want proper hoops?
That's £90 I'm saving this year. Sorry son, your mum can buy this one, I'm getting you the Hibs kit. They got it right this year after last years wind up.
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 4139 viewsconnell10

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:25 - Jun 30 by Match82

No such rule never was never will be!! Rangers fock up again!

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:29 - Jun 30 with 4128 viewsPunteR

Punter-Like the front shame not proper hoops.
Jr p -Sick front,rank back.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:30 - Jun 30 with 4092 viewsQPunkR

Look, I realise it's tough to please everyone but FOR FÚCK'S SAKE the first thing is to make sure the Hoops go all the way round. Uncle Tony was spunking off about what amazing bloody news it was that we got bloody Nike, and how the kits the second season will be brilliant after we've had our input. Sorry, can't see it at all. Poor effort after two years, Septics
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 19:33]

QPR - "shit but local"

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:36 - Jun 30 with 3925 viewsRanger78

I must be weird. I really like the 3rd kit but seriously not happy with half hoops!! Hate the home and away for that reason
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:36 - Jun 30 with 3910 viewsHulaHoop

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:29 - Jun 30 by connell10

No such rule never was never will be!! Rangers fock up again!

If we see any other club with hoops or stripes on the back, we'll know that someone needs to lose their job over this!! Such a disappointment for many...
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:38 - Jun 30 with 3880 viewsDeepcutHoop

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:36 - Jun 30 by HulaHoop

If we see any other club with hoops or stripes on the back, we'll know that someone needs to lose their job over this!! Such a disappointment for many...

Palace kit has a striped back.
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:41 - Jun 30 with 3798 viewsQPunkR

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:36 - Jun 30 by HulaHoop

Tried to vote up but for some reason it ended up voting down, sorry. Just to clarify, with you 100%

QPR - "shit but local"

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:42 - Jun 30 with 3782 viewsbosh67

At the end of the day all three are better than last season's efforts. Jamie asked why the hoops don't go all the way round. Something to do with a mystical FA rule that only we seem to adhere to.

The third kit pays a kind of homage to our very first kit of dark and light blue quarters so I sort of see the idea of that.

I may buy two home kits and cut the backs off both and stitch the two fronts together to make a proper QPR shirt.

Have to say though that Daniel Norris's tweeted designs kick the sh*t out of nike's so called designers. I always feel there is a distinct lack of effort or research when it comes to our kit designs recently.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:43 - Jun 30 with 3767 viewspaulparker

The home is ok but it needs a V neck instead of a round collar
I do like the Dennis the menace kits though , can we please stick to them instead of these stupid away kits we bring out every 2 years

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:44 - Jun 30 with 3743 viewsW5R

Before anyone bloody bangs on about SOME NON EXISTENT RULE about numbers or whatever.

THE RULE NEVER EXISTED IN OUR LEAGUE OR THE PREM LAST YEAR AND DOESN'T EXIST THIS YEAR...

Brentford 2015/2016 kit for example THIS YEAR

And last year Sunderlands kit was the same with black names and lettering

THERE IS NO RULE ABOUT HAVING BIG F OFF PANELS

NEVER HAS BEEN

Still IMHO they're miles better than the gash we had last year!
kit Launch tomorrow on 19:45 - Jun 30 with 3736 viewsconnell10

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:42 - Jun 30 by bosh67

At the end of the day all three are better than last season's efforts. Jamie asked why the hoops don't go all the way round. Something to do with a mystical FA rule that only we seem to adhere to.

The third kit pays a kind of homage to our very first kit of dark and light blue quarters so I sort of see the idea of that.

I may buy two home kits and cut the backs off both and stitch the two fronts together to make a proper QPR shirt.

Have to say though that Daniel Norris's tweeted designs kick the sh*t out of nike's so called designers. I always feel there is a distinct lack of effort or research when it comes to our kit designs recently.

bosh i agree with what you are saying , but there is no rule stating we cant have hoops all the way round and need a panel on the back! Its BS made up by someone at the club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024