Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kit Launch tomorrow 18:47 - Jun 29 with 44491 viewsYorkRanger

Big launch tomorrow and in the club shop Saturday for sale.

Deal with Nike was season one you take something off the shelf then you can design one.

I think the club will get this right and most will be happy tomorrow.

They read these sites and I do think they listen to fans. Bigger stripes and Dennis the Menace is what people want
kit Launch tomorrow on 20:55 - Jun 30 with 4244 viewsBklynRanger

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:55 - Jun 30 with 4244 viewsLythamR

The home kit just looks like a blue shirt with a few white panels stuck on it, is that really the best we can do after all the promises

and how badly to the club understand the supporters that they think they can make a big event out of launching these kits

that said nice of nike to let us have the old Arsenal design as our third kit
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:05 - Jun 30 with 4143 viewsPunteR

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:55 - Jun 30 by hamptonhillhoop

That looks awful, like two separate shirts joined together. They've not even put the red piping at the bottom of the panel to make it look the same

It will look better with the number on the back ,but still. its a shame its not hooped.
I like the red collar.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:07 - Jun 30 with 4117 viewsHooparoo

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:55 - Jun 30 by LythamR

The home kit just looks like a blue shirt with a few white panels stuck on it, is that really the best we can do after all the promises

and how badly to the club understand the supporters that they think they can make a big event out of launching these kits

that said nice of nike to let us have the old Arsenal design as our third kit

Agree. The whole design is messy and the blue sleeves just make it look muddled.

It's a "no" from me. I'll stick with my older version from 2011-2012.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:10 - Jun 30 with 4071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:50 - Jun 30 by Marc

Shocking shite.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:10 - Jun 30 with 4066 viewshamptonhillhoop

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:05 - Jun 30 by PunteR

It will look better with the number on the back ,but still. its a shame its not hooped.
I like the red collar.

I think if we have to have the big panel then it should have been white along with the sleeves. The fronts fine
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:12 - Jun 30 with 4055 viewsBasingstokeR

I really don't mind them at all from the front. The back of the kits look like they haven't been "designed" at all, even with the name and number on.
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:12 - Jun 30 with 4052 viewsBrazilNutR

Jesus wept.... they had one job to do, and people were even doing that job for free and posting it on Twitter... and they still couldn't get it right. Mind boggling. Like they want to try and force something a bit different on the customer who knows pretty much exclusively what they already want... why!?
At first glance, just the red collar stands out as a bit off, but otherwise ticking most of the boxes.. then the back shot is a horror show,..and you realise the arms are all blue as well..
To give the third kit a bit of credit, at least its totally different, and not a really bad attempt at something people have already made blatantly obvious what it should be.

And to have made a big song and dance about the whole reveal/unveiling of it just makes an even bigger joke of the whole disaster... shambolic. The only redeeming argument it seems is that it's better than last year... which I guess is a genius trick by Nike to ensure it at least is better..FFS
Login to get fewer ads

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:18 - Jun 30 with 3997 viewsGloucs_R

Poll: Are we staying up?

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:19 - Jun 30 with 3987 viewsGetMeRangers

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:10 - Jun 30 by hamptonhillhoop

I think if we have to have the big panel then it should have been white along with the sleeves. The fronts fine

The perfect answer would have been to have the hoops with a square white panel. Not really sure why that wasnt possible. Something like this

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:20 - Jun 30 with 3973 viewsDeepcutHoop

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:19 - Jun 30 by GetMeRangers

The perfect answer would have been to have the hoops with a square white panel. Not really sure why that wasnt possible. Something like this

Not perfect but way, way better.
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:20 - Jun 30 with 3968 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Another awful kit I'll swerve. Useless shítcùnts.
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:20 - Jun 30 with 3966 viewsNW5Hoop

Wouldn't care about the blue sleeves if the back wasn't so awful. Just looked through the Premier League Handbook and couldn't see any of the rules on shirts that Ian Taylor was referring to. What gets me riled is that every year — every year, without fail — they promise us a fantastic kit that we'll love, and every year they manage to serve up some piece of crap that makes no one happy.
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:21 - Jun 30 with 3962 viewsGloucs_R

[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 21:29]

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:24 - Jun 30 with 3937 viewsPunteR

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:19 - Jun 30 by GetMeRangers

Maybe it simply comes down to cost. 50% off

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:29 - Jun 30 with 3886 viewswombat

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:24 - Jun 30 by PunteR

Maybe it simply comes down to cost. 50% off

Feck me is Stevie wonder on the Nike design team , couldn't be worse if they tried

The collar awful
Sleeves awful
As for the back feck me

Well that save me a few quid again I'll stick with my old shirt that have HOOPS all the way round

Poll: which is your favouite foot

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:33 - Jun 30 with 3840 viewsMarc

A shame Lotto saved their best for last

We've had shite since and has done Nike no favours at all
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:38 - Jun 30 with 3779 viewsGloucs_R

By the way, back of other Prem kits:

Palace

Soton

even Barca have hoops

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:42 - Jun 30 with 3732 viewsconnell10

well you were wrong mate im sorry to say!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kit Launch tomorrow on 21:49 - Jun 30 with 3675 viewsqueensparker

kit Launch tomorrow on 20:50 - Jun 30 by Marc

Fk me is that really the back? I honestly thought that was a joke. That's pure Reading

Such a simple thing to get right: just make the hoops go round the shirt. That all we want. Literally the only brief to a designer from the club, is there nobody there that knows that?
kit Launch tomorrow on 21:52 - Jun 30 with 3638 viewsqprxtc

I've gotten very tired of going onto Rangersessageboards these past few years and seeing post after post after post moaning about every fecking little thing that happens at Rangers. So much so that I yearn for the days when I knew next to nothing about what happens. Not knowing who we've bought or our pre season results until the first programme of the season. And I most definetly never gave a sh1t about the design of the shirts. Blue and white hoops can't be Fuc£ed up.

Bloody Rangers really don't do themselves any favours.
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:04 - Jun 30 with 3558 viewsrrrspricey

I can't believe how pi$$ed off I am about this.

Hoops are part of our identity and heritage and are therfore fundamental to any shirt design.

Now I'm a TF supporter but why the fcuk the powers that be would do this to our club is totally beyond me.
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:17 - Jun 30 with 3475 viewsNorthernr

kit Launch tomorrow on 19:53 - Jun 30 by W5R

He lied last year and is doing the same this year

Do you know, somebody else said exactly the same thing, word for word, on the comments feed at the side of the live coverage on YouTube. Can't put my finger on who it was...
kit Launch tomorrow on 22:19 - Jun 30 with 3445 viewsHollowayRanger

too light a blue
tight red neck
blue back

noooooooooooo sale

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

kit Launch tomorrow on 22:29 - Jun 30 with 3391 viewsqueensparker

kit Launch tomorrow on 22:04 - Jun 30 by rrrspricey

I can't believe how pi$$ed off I am about this.

Hoops are part of our identity and heritage and are therfore fundamental to any shirt design.

Now I'm a TF supporter but why the fcuk the powers that be would do this to our club is totally beyond me.

It's really wound me up as well for some reason

Isn't one of the last remaining claims of this board that they know how to build a brand and "bring back the QPR we know and love"?

Well we've got one of the most iconic kits in the world. Blue and white hoops mean QPR to every football fan in the entire world. It looks great, I've still got an old 1982 Guinness kit that I wear on holiday and people come up and comment on it (mainly sad old f--ks like me but whatever). Given our team is such a laughing stock at the moment, our KIT IS OUR BRAND.

So we get the chance to design our own kit, with Nike no less, and we do the one thing that literally every fan doesn't want: produce a Gola Shepherd's Bush bogus market knock off with a massive blue back that looks nothing like a QPR top. That, in fact, looks like a Reading top.

It's so easy to get these things right, and yet we didn't. Again. And don't give me all that cr*p about rules, just stick a panel on the back of some proper hoops for games and sell the fans the real kit.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 22:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024